搜索
查看: 20135|回复: 17

停止想要 — 即刻拥有:心想事成的真正秘密(更新译文中)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-6-17 16:23:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Stop WANTING — and HAVE IT!
Crossing the Gap
by Peter Michel

It's not easy undoing the mind. Particularly, when we have built up so many concepts of limitation. But, each of us who has taken the Abundance Course has embarked on that journey to undo all our limits and move into having, being and doing all of our highest and most noblest desires.
    当我们内心有大量的限制观念时,化解心智并非易事。但是每一位学习过《丰盛课程》的人已经开始了化解内心限制的旅程,然后进入到拥有、成为并满足我们所有的最高渴望。

There is nothing noble in hanging out in lack, limitation, and suffering. It is base, ego, unworthy of the Being that you are. Are you ready to rise up and finally CLAIM, in a bold and courageous way, your birthright of Abundance, Freedom, Inner Peace and Security, and Unlimited Love? If not now, ask yourself, when would you be ready?
活在匮乏、限制和痛苦中一点也不会让你显得更有“灵性”,这是建立在小我及无价值感之上的观念。你准备好要提升了吗?勇敢的宣称:我拥有与生俱来的丰盛、自由、内在的宁静和平安、无限的爱?如果现在不,问你自己,什么时候我才愿意准备好?
Stop "playing" with your goals
停止“玩”你的目标

As I sit down to write this article, I have but one intention. That intention is to jolt you out of complacency, just in case you have inadvertently settled into a comfort zone with releasing, as sometimes happens.
我之所以坐下来写这篇文章,是因为我只有一个意图。这个意图是把你从自满中惊醒,以防万一你漫不经心地进入一个释放舒适区。

How often do you "play" at releasing? Do you release a little bit here and there and then stop?
你是否常常把释放当成游戏漫不经心地玩?你是否这儿释放一点那儿释放一点,然后就停止了?

Often we play with our goals, unconsciously not really wanting or expecting to actually achieve them.
经常我们“玩弄”我们的目标,无意识的不是真的想要或者期望真有达成它们。

Most of us are often afraid of both failing and succeeding in achieving our goals, and so we don't really make the decision to shift our consciousness into the consciousness of having our goals. We fear the ego backlash. We fear the "beating ourselves up" that has come so many times in the past when we tried and failed. Or, we fear the consequences of actually getting what we want and then regretting it or realizing it doesn't really make us happy.
我们中大多数人常常既害怕失败又害怕成功的达成目标,因此我们不是真的下定决心转换我们的意识进入到拥有目标的意识状态。我们害怕小我的强烈反应。我们害怕会象以前一样:很多次的尝试然后失败。这太“打击我们自己”了。或者,当我们真的得到我们想要的后,我们害怕会有严重后果:感到懊悔或者是意识到它不是真的使我们幸福。

Because of these fears, we haven't truly made the decision yet to create our life according to our intentions. Perhaps we feel it is safer to drift comfortably along with our unconscious programs rather than shake things up a little.
因为这些恐惧,我们没有真的下定决心根据我们的意图去创造我们的生活。当我们与我们的潜意识程序“随波逐流”,而不是让事情出现巨大变动,这样也许我们感觉更安全些。

Rarely do we dare take the leap into having our most lofty goals. But, DARE we must, if we ever wish to be completely free and without limits.
我们很少敢跃入到拥有我们崇高的目标。但是,如果我们希望拥有无限的完全的自由,我们必须要“敢”。

Take a look. Where have you been playing with your goals? Pick one that you seem to have been "releasing on" seemingly forever. Can you see you could remain stuck and be releasing "on it" forever, instead of releasing "it" and finally claiming your goal as achieved NOW?
注意,你正在哪儿玩弄着你的目标?选择一个你看起来已经释放过却又不断还要释放的目标。你明白吗?你是留下一些障碍并且正在它上面不断做释放,而不是释放它然后宣称你的目标现在就已经达成。

If you've been playing around with your goals, take a check to see if you're ready to turn your weak wishes into solid intentions. We all get stuck in wishing from time to time, and it doesn't get us very far. This isn't to say that our little bit of "picking at our limits" is going to waste. It can certainly help us feel a little lighter and happier.
如果过去你一直把你的目标当成游戏一样玩,检查一下你是否准备好把你微弱的愿望转化成强烈的意图?我们都被困在一次又一次的希望中,并且看起来希望越来越渺茫。批评我们自身的限制并不是一种浪费,这真的有助于我们更轻松、更幸福。

But, is that what you're really after? To feel a little happier and a little lighter? Will that really satisfy you? No. Never in a million years. Why? Because you know in your Beingness that you are NOT LIMITED and you'll never be totally happy until you regain that natural state.
但是那之后你真的会那样吗?感觉到更多的幸福和轻松?这真的让你满意吗?不。在百万年里也从来没有满意过。为什么?因为你知道在你的存在深处你不是受限的,除非你回到那自然的状态,否则你永远不会体验到完满的幸福。
Dare to Think Big
敢于想大的

So, DARE! Dare to go for HAVING your highest and most noble goals. With the achievement of each goal, you will undo a little more of the mind and begin to identify more and more with your unlimited Beingness.
因此,勇敢些!敢于直接拥有你最高最尊贵的目标。伴随着达成每一个目标,你将化解更多的小我心智的限制,并且越来越与你的无限存在本质相认同。

When we see clearly it is we who are creating every situation and every circumstance in our life and start to realize the power we have over such situations, then we begin to deeply recognize that the outer is merely much a reflection of the inner.
当我们认清我们创造了我们人生中的每一个细节,我们开始意识到我们拥有超越一切境遇的力量,然后我们开始更深领悟到:外面不过是内在心灵的反映。

When we really see this, the outer BECOMES the inner to us, and vice versa. The veil of illusion of separation begins to drop and we begin to feel that every atom "out there" in creation is really nothing but our own Consciousness. It is our own thinking projected "outwards" on the blank screen of Being. It is really projected "inwards," actually. It is all in our minds.
当我们真的领悟到这一点,对我们来说外面也变成了内在,我与世界分离的幻觉的面纱开始被丢弃,我们开始感觉到每一个“外面”宇宙中的原子都是我们的“意识”。是我们的想法投射出一个“外面”在存在的黑屏幕上。实际上这真的只是“向内”投射。一切都在我们的心中。
Like turning off a TV set, we can "turn off" the world
就象关掉一台电视,我们能“关掉”这个世界。

Now, this might sound really strange, but if you take it for checking, you'll find it to be true. If you were to consciously turn off your mind—that is, put it to rest as you do in deep sleep every night—the world would vanish. Not one single person, nor one single object can exist if you did not have a subjective personal awareness of such in your mind.
现在,这可能听起来真的很奇怪,但如果你检验它,你会发现这是真的。如果你是有意识的关掉你的心----正是,让它休息,就象你每晚进入深深的睡眠----世界将会消失。没有任何一个独立的人,如果在你心中没有一个主观的个人的觉察,那么没有任何一个独立的物体能够能够存在。

Think the "outer" can exist independent of your "inner" thinking? Prove it. Stop all your thinking, conscious and subconscious, and then offer one shred of evidence that there is someone besides yourself "out there."
想一想:“外面”能够存在是依赖于你“内在”的思考?证实它。停下你所有的思考,有意识的和无意识的,然后你能发现有什么东西“在你之外”呢?

Even if the ego-mind completely evaporated, You... the "I" of You, remains. That is the permanent and perfect part of yourself... your Beingness, which never changes and can never be wetted, burned, cut, blown up, destroyed, increased or decreased. It is ever the same perfect Being.
即使小我心智完全的消失,你----你的“我”依然存在。那是你的永恒完美的部分---你的存在本质,这是永远不变,永远不会被浸湿、燃烧、切割、膨胀、摧毁、增加或减少的。这永远是同样完美的存在。

This entire universe is your own mental creation. It exists in one place and one place only—within you. Just as in a night dream when you go to bed at night and suddenly the room is filled with mountains and buildings and oceans and people. How did all that get into your bedroom? And where do they go when you wake up? In the closet?
整个宇宙是你的心灵的创造。它存在于一个地方又一个地方,不过都在你之内。只不过象一个晚上你在床上做的梦,忽然房间填满了山峰和建筑、海洋和人群。所有这些怎么能进入你的卧室?当你醒来它们又去了哪里?在壁橱里?

In your night dream, they are all very real to you. In the dream you have a dream body and others have dream bodies. You feel the entire drama to be real. If you are falling off a cliff or being chased by a madman with a knife, you feel afraid and your body secretes fear hormones.
在你的夜晚的梦中,它们都是对你非常真实的。在梦中你梦到身体和其他梦中身体。你感觉整个梦都是真的。如果你掉下悬崖或者被一个疯子拿着刀追杀,你会感觉到恐惧并且身体也会有恐惧的反应。

If you are having a sexual dream, the body gets aroused. It doesn't know the difference. Why? Because there is none. It is all in your mind. Perhaps the only real difference between the night dream and this day dream we are all living, is we don't wake up so easily from the day dream. Or, as Larry has so optly calls it, a daymare, for too many of us!
如果你做一个春梦,身体也会有反应。身体不知道这有什么不同,为什么?因为除了在你的心中,什么也没有。我们晚上的梦与白天生活的梦,唯一真正的不同是我们没有从白天的梦里醒来那么早。
That is why we think it so real. Because we can't seem to wake up from it due to our mental tendencies. So few people wake up from it like Lester did, but more and more are awakening. Those using releasing on a regular basis are rapidly awakening to the unreality of the so-called "outer" world and to the reality of the unchanging, permanent and perfect Being within---the real Inner Self.
什么我们认为它那么真。因为由于我们的心理倾向我们不能从中醒来。极少的一些人从中醒来了,比如莱斯特,越来越多的人正在觉醒中。
"I only know that which I can do, not say."
- Lester Levenson
“我只知道我能做到的而不是我所说的。”
----莱斯特.利文森
     The real proof of releasing is evidenced only by our achievements and our experiences of greater freedom and limitlessness. We only know what we can "do" not what we "theorize" as being possible.
     How limitless are you right now? Take a check.
     Have you let your limits keep you crammed up in a little box of mediocrity or do you dare challenge those self-imposed limits and boldly and impudently move into HAVING your desires?
The danger of "familiarity"
     It's easy to get stuck in the complacency of wanting. It is very, very painful to desire things, but somehow it is familiar and almost feels safer than daring to assume the consciousness of having our desires now.
     This is like a woman being beaten repeatedly by her abusive husband. She knows she needs to leave, but she is more afraid of what will happen if she leaves than of the beatings. And so, she remains and continues to get beaten. That's like us and our egos. It whips us and beats us, but we remain with it out of fear, "Who would I be without my suffering and limitation? Oh, I'm too afraid to let that go."
     Or another example would be the prisoner who is set free from prison but who is reluctant to step outside the prison gates because it has become more familiar to be behind bars and he fears the world outside the prison walls.
     We all do this. We shut ourselves down. We thwart our limitlessness and feed our limitation with our "Oh, poor me, I'm limited" whining, instead of being bold, courageous and daring. We keep ourselves in a painful, mental straightjacket, whilst our Infinite Being waits for us to identify with It, instead of with the mind and all its limits.
The power of decision
     We allow ourselves to be trapped in the status quo—a lukewarm comfort zone that is neither here nor there—that is literally our deathbed, while we claim we "live."
     I must challenge this assumption. How can we truly LIVE if we are not actively and constantly pushing past our limits?
     We don't need to push past our outer limits, as that is futile. But, we must push past our perceived inner limits. Truly, that is all we can do.
     We do this not with an efforting "push." But with the power of our DECISION. We stand boldly and claim as ours now that goal that before seemed way off in some distant "hopeful" future.
     With the DECISION to have your goals now, and by releasing whatever your ego throws up at you by knocking out the three primary "wants", you collapse time and space and do away with all effort.
    You take the path of least resistance and move on to "hit the mark" and inwardly achieve your goal by assuming it is already achieved. And soon, the outer world matches up with the inner.
    Instead of moving through time and space and "waiting" and "hoping" your goals come to you "someday," you immediately and bodly assume the attitude of HAVING, BEING, or DOING that goal now.
     Call it "having faith" or whatever term you wish to use. I like the term impudence, which means to boldly, daringly and almost offensively ASSERT that what you previously desired is yours now, and that you absolutely, positively HAVE it NOW and won't settle for any other option.
     That's what a decision is. It is cutting off all other options and settling on only one. It is a concentrated thought. All concentrated thoughts are extemely powerful, like a laser as opposed to an incandescent bulb.
An example of pure impudence
     That's what Lester did when he decided to prove the principle. He left his home with the decision that he was going to Los Angeles from New York.
     He brought NO MONEY with him. He simply packed his bags and went to the airport without a ticket, confident that he was going.
     When he arrived at the airport he asked the woman at the gate if there were anymore seats available. She told him the flight that was about to leave was completely booked up, but if he waited, perhaps someone would not show up and he could get their seat. While he was standing there, another person asked her the same question and also waited on line behind Lester in case there was another person who did not show.
     Within minutes, the gate attendent reached right around Lester and grabbed the other guy and said, "We have an opening for you."
     Lester was completely unphased. He had already fully accepted he was going to L.A.
     A moment later the gate attendent saw Lester standing there and said, "Oh my goodness, what did I do?" She apologized to Lester and told him there was a seat open in First Class, which he happily accepted.
     He was put on a flight without money and the same happened for the return flight. He reminds us never to release to "get the money to get the goal" as then we might end up with the money and not the goal. We should go straight for what we want. Lester chose a first class flight to L.A. and he got it without money. When you make a decision the entire universe moves to support you.
No, it is mine now!
     Once you have made your decision, although your mind tells you that your goal is off in some distant future and tries getting you to exert effort towards its "eventual" achievement, you say, "No. It is mine now." You simply accept it to be true, and you release the limiting desires and feelings the mind throws up, and boldy and confidently rest in that feeling of HAVING that goal right now.
     If you are not doing this, then you are stuck in resistance. You are sheepishly going about "trying" to achieve your goals. The Goals & Resistance Course will help you move past that stuckness.
     Instead of standing in having the goal, and releasing the underlying wanting approval, control and security that get stirred up, we shy away from the goal entirely and get stuck in futilely "hoping" it comes to us. But, it never does come.
Goals, goals, go away!
     Most of us hate goals. Why? Because they stir up our aversions, our dislikes. But, that's the point of doing goal charts in the Release Technique---to bring these aversions up to the surface so they can be released. There is no other way to release them. Continuing to suppress them sure isn't going to do it.
     Our passive timidity towards our goals is like boat drifting on the high seas without a sail, oars, or an engine. We are simply adrift.
The Stand
     Are you ready to take a stand with me? A bold one?
     I made a personal decision on a goal today and now it is mine. It is mine for no other reason than because I have claimed it. Not because of dumb luck, an accident, a stoke of good fortune or anything else. The cause is always within.
     I'm not sure what took me so long to claim it other than an unconscious doubt, but when I began claiming it today by assuming it was mine and releasing any thoughts or feelings that came up contrary to having it, what a powerful feeling flooded through me. What joy and freedom—and knowingness that it was already mine. I felt it as a "done deal" the moment I made the decision.
     Want to know the decision I made?
     I made the decision to never, ever "have to" work for a living every again.
Lost in space
     Surprisingly, I never claimed this before today. I kept releasing "toward it" and kept figuring, "Well, someday it will come."
     Well, you know what?
    Tomorrow NEVER COMES for us when we keep our goals there.
     It can never come because things only show up for us according to the consciousness we assume NOW. That is the only time there is.
     I kept it forever in some safe distant future in my mind, reasoning it was "no big deal" to have to work for a living, and reasoned that it was somehow NOBLE to do so---which, I will now admit is complete and utter baloney.
     The future is where that goal would have remained forever had I not claimed it.
It is a big deal
     Such a goal is a very big deal, not only for me, but FOR ALL OF US.
     Why?
     Because working for a living is a SLAVE MENTALITY. It is ego. It is not in our best and highest interest, nor in anyone elses that we live as slaves.
     We were not born to be slaves to our minds, to other people's egos, or to outer circumstances. We were born to assert our Independence and claim our birth right of true Freedom—Inner Freedom—the ability to have, do or be anything we will or desire—or to NOT have, do or be something. And, to be 100% happy no matter what the outer circumstances.
     In the highest state, bombs could be dropping all around us and we could still be totally happy and at peace. That is the real treasure we all seek.
     Our reaction to the world is far more important than our circumstances.
     For instance, would you prefer to be in a prison cell and have Inner Freedom and Happiness — or to be miserable with painful programs of lack and limitation, while your body sat in some tropical paradise? I know which one I would choose. I'd go for the inner paradise whilst my body was in a prison cell. How could the other possibly be paradise?
"Doership" is a bunch of "doo doo"
     Is it okay to work? Certainly! But, it should not be required for survival. It should not be an "I have to work" or an "I should work," but rather an "I choose to serve and uplift others from a place of love."
     Our work should come from a place of non-doership, where we feel we are being not the doer, and simply "allow" the work to get done perfectly and without exerting mental effort. It is as if the work is being done "through" us.
     There's a saying along these lines, "I do without doing and everything gets done." This is the state Lester was talking about when he repeatedly said, "Be not the doer."
No more effort. No more time.
     The time for the realization of all our goals is always only NOW, and it requires no effort. It is simply a "now" assumption of having. It's a DECISION. It is moving into being the person you wish to be—the person who already has the goal—whether it be freedom, prosperity, unlimited happiness, the perfect relationship, a career goal or a new house.
     How would it feel if you had your desire fulfilled right now? If you can't get yourself to feeling it is yours now, then you will never have it. It won't happen in ten million years.
Micro vs. Macro goals
     We manifest "micro" goals all the time, but somehow always fall short on the "big" ones.
     I hear this all the time:
     "I'm seeing a lot of great little gains, but I don't seem to be achieving as many of my BIG goals as I would like."
     Let me explain why this happens.
     Our "micro-goals" come to us effortlessly because we are already "hootless" about them. We simply take them for granted, and so we barely take notice when we achieve them.
     Hundreds of times a day we achieve these micro-goals. We take them totally for granted—such as brushing our teeth or making our lunch. These are micro-goals. They are intentions. But because we have no resistance to achieving them, they are nothing more than an effortless thought to us. We set an intention and simultaneously "assume" that that intention is fulfilled. Then, we very easily achieve that intention without struggle or effort.
"Get to the place where you can just
think and have things happen." - Lester Levenson
     Because we are hootless about these micro-goals and have no resistance to achieving them, they simply "happen" as if on their own. Yet, there is always a thought of having that precedes their achievement.
     So, why can't we do this with the "big stuff"?
     We can! Lester challenges us to think big. He points out that the same exact process we use to manifest a dollar is the same process to manifest a million dollars:
     "If you can demonstrate a penny, you can demonstrate
a million dollars. The mind sets the size."
     Take note of how you are manifesting the dollar and then just add six zeros after it.
     By releasing... by doing attachments and aversions to your goals... you get to the place where the big stuff feels like micro stuff. In other words, you get hootless about it.
     How hootless are you about having an extra million dollars? Or about having perfect health, or perfect weight, or the perfect mate, or complete inner Freedom, or...?
     Make the goal "micro" by releasing. Stop making it such a big deal, as your mind will forever keep it as "big stuff" and you'll forever feel it is outside your reach.
I double dare you to think FROM your goal
     So, will you dare to turn a "big" goal into a "micro" goal through releasing?
     Think of how you would feel if you had your goal right now. Think "from" having it. That is, know that it is yours right now and feel the gratitude of having it now.
"Never think of things as coming in the future, as the
mind will keep it in the future. See it, feel it, taste it,
possess it as yours now. Do not see it in
its 'Will-be-ness'." - Lester Levenson
     As you move into the feeling of having it, notice the immense release from the painful bondage of wanting and then rest in the joy of having —which is really just resting in the joy of Being.
     Again, don't think "of it" but rather, think "from it." Be the end. Be the goal achieved without time or effort.
Crossing the gap
     I've been pondering how to make it easy for releasers to cross this gap on a consistent basis. Here is an exercise you can use to make the "leap without distance" from wanting into having:
1. Relax your body as much as possible. You can close your eyes. A relaxed body leads to self-confidence. There can be little doubt/resistance when the body is fully relaxed, as the body is an expression of the mind. Ease in the body = ease in the mind.
2. Notice any general contractions in your feeling center (your stomach or chest area) and allow them to leave through a tube, window, door, etc. Let go more and more and more.
3. Once relaxed, bring to mind something that you already have that was once a goal. Perhaps you once wanted a home, a car or some other material gain. Perhaps you wanted to have a child. Perhaps it was your college degree or career. Notice the feeling inside. Notice how it feels now that you actually have the goal. Is there any effort? No. Does it remain forever lost in some hazy distant future as something that you someday "hope" to have? No. Of course not. Because you already have it. It is yours right now. There is No Effort and No Time needed to achieve it, because it's yours. This is precisely the consciousness of having that you must assume to have any goal. That is the only way you ever achieved any goal. Okay? So take note of that feeling of having.
4. Now think of a goal you have been wanting very much. Allow yourself to feel how much you want it.
5. Now picture yourself, as if in a movie, achieving that goal. Keep it in the third person where you don't quite feel that you have the goal, but rather the "movie character" version of you has it.
6. Notice the feeling of desire and effort is still there. You still want it. It still feels like it is "out there" as you think "of it."
7. Now, begin releasing the clutch, the wanting, the underlying wanting approval, control and security, more and more.
8. And finally, make an inner shift of consciousness where you... DARE to ASSUME that it is yours RIGHT NOW. That's right. It is no longer "out there" as if in a movie or in the future. You are it now. With such an assumption, you've mentally collapsed time and space. You've dropped all effort. The goal is no longer in some distant future. It is yours RIGHT NOW. Feel the gratitude of having it, knowing it is yours now. Feel the ease and happiness knowing you can now finally REST from that painful desire. It is yours at last. Get a sense of that. It may feel like, "Ahhhh... thank you!" Notice the natural release that comes when you move from thinking of the goal into thinking from the feeling of already having the goal. Such is the difference between lack/wanting and abundance/having. Thinking "of it," as most people do, is nothing more than a weak wish and it will forever remain an idle daydream. Thinking "from it" is being CAUSE via your assumption/impudence and it will be demonstrated in your outer world very quickly.
9. Got it? Feel it is yours now? Congratulations! You made the leap across the chasm—the "gap" between wanting and having. It is no gap at all when you do it... but it's an infinite distance if you don't do it. It takes no time when you do it, and forever if you don't.
10. You're not quite done yet. Remember to PERSIST in this feeling of HAVING or BEING your goal. If doubts arise, use the Release Technique to let them go. Thoughts, tendencies, feelings and resistance may still arise. Allow them up and release them and return again and again to your controlled and focused feeling of having your goal in this moment without any effort. Then, go about your day without effort. Just keep releasing.
     The more natural and sustained your feeling of HAVING your goal now, the faster it will manifest in the outer world for you. It must. It is absolutely inevitable as your consciousness is the sole cause for everything you are experiencing. Everything!
     All these steps can be summed up in just one step. I have broken it down into the steps above to help guide you into the feeling of having or being your goal, as I often see releasers failing to get to this point---and instead they get stuck endlessly releasing "on" their goals.
     The one single step that is required to have anything you desire is simply this:

• Feel the goal is yours right now without thoughts to the contrary.
"Think only what you want and that is
all you will ever get." - Lester Levenson
The most powerful action
     Put aside 30 minutes or more every day to take the most powerful and effective action you can ever take towards the achievement of your goals. That action is to release and be 100% ACTIONLESS; to be 100% EFFORTLESS; to collapse space and time and think FROM the feeling that your goals are already achieved, instead of thinking "of" them as some distant goal. Maintain a state of desirelessness.
     Mastering this ability, you become master of your life and world. There is nothing that will be impossible to you. The secret to your limitless achievement lies in only one place—in your ability to assume the feeling that you are already having, being or doing your goal. No power on earth can stop you from having anything you desire when you live this way. Such is the power of faith, and such is the power of releasing to destroy one's doubts.
So, have you done it?
     Think about your goal again.
     Do you feel it is yours now? Are you reveling in the happiness of having it? Are you feeling deeply thankful that it is yours now with a sense of peace and ease, now that the painful desire is released?
     If yes, perfect. Live in that feeling until it comes to pass in the outer and continue to release any objections your mind attempts to throw up at you.
     If not, then go through the steps again and again until you have fully assumed the feeling of having the goal. It will likely take some practice, as the mind resists change and is usually very unfocused. But, that is what the Method is for—to help knock out extraneous thoughts that keep you from being inwardly quiet and focused on the feeling of having your goal. Use it to your full advantage.
Changing the reflection "out there"
     If you are out and about making all sorts of mental effort trying to "get things" and "do things" without first assuming mentally that "It is mine now. It is done," then you are spinning your wheels and will be wasting great amounts of effort where it will do you no good.
     If you are just releasing a tiny bit here and there and then going about your life using effort to "try to achieve" your goals, then you are working 180 degrees in the wrong direction.
     STOP! Don't waste another moment! Instead, invest your time wisely in an inward direction with releasing where you can get to the place where you feel your goal is already achieved. Then it will come of its own accord outwardly.
     Taking outer action before shifting the inner state is like looking in the mirror, disliking how your hair looks, and then spending days trying to "adjust" the reflection in the mirror!
     It is a complete waste of time and effort!
     In order to change the reflection, you must adjust the self-image you hold of yourself within. You must assume that you already ARE the one you desire to be and your outer world will begin changing immediately—just as taking a comb or brush to your hair will change the appearance of your hair in the mirror instantly.
     It can be no other way. All change comes from within.
The keys points to remember are:
1. No effort. Be effortless. Make ZERO mental effort in achieving any goal. Simply assume the feeling of "It is done — I have it now. Thank you!" Take no outer actions towards your goal, except as they come effortlessly and spontaneously in a released state. No inner effort. It should feel as if you are floating. Simply, make your claim of having your goal within, and then release any ego resistance and allow your body to float through life without being the "doer." Allow. Allow things to happen. Be the witness. The outer will rearrange itself to reflect back to you your new inner assumption without further mental involvement.
2. No time. Do not think it requires time to have your goal or your mind will keep it in the future. You must assume it as yours NOW. Ask yourself, "How would I feel if I had my goal right now?" You'd feel wonderful! You'd feel at ease. You'd feel grateful! That is the feeling. Assume that feeling of having. Enjoy the feeling of having the goal now, not in the future. The feeling of peace that comes from knowing that we already have our goal is the peace of resting in our Beingness, as the painful desire is released and we immediately feel whole, complete and satisfied.
3. Don't release "on it." Release "it." Releasing "on it" is often a way the ego keeps us stuck. We could forever release "on it," but it only takes a moment to release "it." So, when a feeling or a desire arises, see it as an "it" and release "it." Stop making a major project out of it, which only keeps your goal in a future that never comes.
     Think you can do it? You've done it millions of times in your life already, although most of the time you've done it unconsciously. Using releasing, you are now consciously steering your ship instead of letting your unconscious programs dictate what is best for you based on your suppressed so-called "survival" programs.
Drill it into your computer
     Aim to get it through to your computer mind that WANT=LACK. Get beyond the mere intellectual understanding of this. Really discriminate. Feed it into your computer mind that:
     "Wanting security is dangerous," as you are holding in mind LACKING security and thus pulling it in on yourself. It is why you feel so afraid.
     "Wanting approval destroys your ability to love and be loved." It is impossible to want love and have love at the same time. It is why you are feeling so unloved, lonely and separate.
     "Wanting control throws you completely out of control and into confusion and chaos." Wanting control is the home of chaos. It is why you may feel out of control and powerless to achieve your goals.
     The ego, in its effort to protect itself, leaves you feeling unsafe, unhappy, out of control, unloved and lacking. It destroys your ability to have approval, control and security, which are all wonderful things to have an abundance of. They are inherent in your natural state of Beingness. What's off is the ego keeping you stuck in wanting it.
Unplugging "Hal"
     The ego, in its confusion, is keeping you locked in a mental prison every single day. The mental computer that was meant to serve you has gone haywire with viruses.
     It's not that the ego is "evil" or anything like that. It is simply confused. It doesn't know better. It is virus-laden. It is like the dangerous and out-of-control Halcyon 9000 computer ("Hal" for short) in the movie "2001: A Space Odyssey," which goes about killing the crew in order to keep itself alive. The computer thinks it is a living being, when it is not. It is confused. The same thing with the ego. It is a non-entity thinking it is an entity. Yet, when you actually look for it, you can't find it. The ego is just a collection of programs that has no real substance.
     You are the original programmer, but you forgot you put the programs in. You need to go in and start pulling the programs out.
     In my experience, the mind will much more readily drop the wanting approval, control and security if it can clearly get just how stupid, counterproductive and dangerous it is to get stuck in "wanting." But, it cannot discriminate on its own. It is virus-infected. The anti-virus program that is needed is releasing which opens up discrimination.
     You can enlist the ego's help by reminding it just how dangerous and lacking it is to "want" instead of "have." The subconscious does not like lack or danger, but it doesn't discriminate either. The moment we help the mind to discriminate, it understands and begins letting go quite quickly.
"Every survival program is actually anti-survival.
Feed that into that computer of yours." - Lester

When your mind fully grasps the danger and stupidity of "wanting", it will begin letting go of its attachment to wanting much more readily, and allow you to slip more easily into the fulfillment of having.
     It will exit "fight or flight" mode and enter "stay and play" mode.
     When we release, we make the profound shift from operating from the ancient survival-based reptilian part of our brain, into operating from our frontal lobes, which are responsible for higher thought and Self-actualization.
The hero is you
     So, my dear friend, are you ready? Will you take this leap with me? Will you be bold and claim what is yours NOW or will you continue sheepishly hoping it will come to you someday, as you continue releasing just a little bit here and there?
     This unlimited Being within calls out for freedom. It is the Hero within you. It beckons you.
     Will you ignore its pleas? Will you ignore your greatness and limitless nature and keep playing small? Or, will you symbolically "turn your cap around" to signify your seriousness and begin moving mountains?
     You can do it. You were born to do it.

评分

参与人数 1粮食 +10 收起 理由
小贝 + 10 万分感谢~~

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-6-17 18:24:36 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks   
发表于 2010-6-17 22:26:58 | 显示全部楼层
我英语不大好,哪位好心人给翻译一下。先谢谢了
发表于 2010-6-18 11:31:01 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you very much.
我刚好想要看这样的内容
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-25 11:41:23 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2010-7-21 20:25:09 | 显示全部楼层
为什么没人翻译过来啊,
发表于 2010-8-1 21:22:56 | 显示全部楼层

我们常常玩我们的目标,不是真的想要或不自觉地期待真正实现这些目标。我们最担心的往往是我们获得成功,都未能实现目标,因此,我们并不真正作出的决定,我们的意识为转移我们有意识的目标。我们担心的自我反弹。我们担心的“打自己了”这个日子已经成为过去时,我们尝试和失败很多次。或者,我们担心的其实是得到我们想要的后果,然后后悔,或实现它并没有真正让我们高兴。
由于这些担心,我们还没有真正的决定还没有创造我们的生活按照我们的意图。也许我们觉得它是安全舒适的漂移以及高达一点我们无意识方案,而不是动摇的事情。很少,我们不敢采取的崇高目标的跃升为拥有最。但是,勇于我们必须,如果我们曾经希望成为完全自由,没有限制。
如果你一直在玩你的目标,大约需要一检查,看看您是否已经准备好你的意图变成固体薄弱的愿望。我们都陷在希望不时,它也没有让我们感到很远。这并不是说我们的“从我们的限制采摘有点”将浪费。它肯定可以帮助我们感到有点轻松和快乐。
但是,这是否你真的在追求什么?觉得有点幸福和一个小打火机吗?不过,这真的你满意吗?第切勿在100万年。为什么?因为你知道你的Beingness你是没有限制,你永远不会快乐,直到你完全恢复到自然状态。
像关掉电视机,我们可以“关闭”现在的世界,这听起来很奇怪,但如果你要检查它,你会发现它是真实的。如果你有意识地关闭你的心,也就是把它在休息,因为你沉睡做每一个夜晚,世界将消失。没有一个人,也不存在一个单一的对象可以,如果你没有这样在你的心中主观的个人意识。认为“外”的存在,独立的思想你的“内心”?证明这一点。停止所有的思想,意识和潜意识,然后提供一个有一丝一毫的证据是,除了自己“那里的人。”
即使自我心灵完全蒸发,你... “我”的你,依然存在。这是你自己的永久和完美的一部分...您Beingness,从未改变,绝不可能湿润,烧,切割,炸毁,破坏,增加或减少。这是以往任何时候都一样完美的存在。
这整个宇宙是你自己的精神创造。它存在于一个地方,只有一个地方,在你心中。正如在一夜间梦想当你在晚上上床睡觉,突然房间是山区和建筑物及海洋和人民填补。怎么所有进入你的卧室?当你醒了他们去哪儿了吗?在衣柜里?

在你的夜晚梦想,他们都是非常真实的你。在梦中你有一个梦想的身体和其他人的梦想机构。你会觉得整个剧是真实的。如果你是从悬崖坠落或正在持刀杀死一名疯子追赶,你会觉得害怕,怕你的身体分泌激素。
如果您有一个性梦,身体被唤起。它不知道其中的差别。为什么?因为是没有的。它是在你的心中的。也许之间唯一的梦想,这一天一夜的梦真正的分歧,我们都是生活,是我们不起床从天的梦想,所以很容易。或者,像拉里一直optly的话来说,一daymare,过我们很多的!这就是为什么我们认为如此的真实。因为我们似乎无法从它醒来,由于我们的心理倾向。因此,少数人从中醒来莱斯特也一样,但越来越多的觉醒。那些使用定期公布正在迅速觉醒到所谓的“外部”世界和现实的虚幻不变的,永久的和完美的存在---在真正的内在自我
我只知道我可以做,不能说。” -莱斯特李文森的证据证明实际发放的无限自由,只有我们的成就以及我们的经验和更大的。我们只知道我们可以“做”不是我们“的说法,可能”作为福利。如何无限是你吗?以一张支票。你让你的极限让你挤在一个小盒子或平庸,你敢挑战那些自我设限,大胆和放肆地进入了你的欲望?
危险的”熟悉很容易得到想要停留在自满。这是非常,非常痛苦的事情的愿望,但不知它是熟悉的感觉更安全,几乎比现在敢于承担意识有我们的愿望。这就像一个女人的丈夫是被辱骂殴打她多次。她知道她需要离开,但她更会发生什么,如果她比殴打叶害怕。因此,她始终并继续得到殴打。这就像我们和我们的自尊心。这鞭子我们和击败我们,但我们仍然有它的恐惧,“谁会是我没有我的痛苦和限制吗?哦,我太害怕让那去。”
或另一个例子是谁是谁犯人从监狱释放,但不愿在监狱外大门一步,因为它已变得更加熟悉,身陷囹圄,他担心监狱的墙外面的世界。我们都这样做。我们把自己关了。我们挫败我们的无限性和饲料的限制与我们的“哦,可怜我,我很有限”的抱怨,而不是勇敢,勇敢和大胆。我们在保持自己的痛苦,精神手脚,而我们的无限存在等待我们认同它,而不是用心灵和所有它的局限性。

他权力的决定

我们允许自己在维持现状,不冷不热的舒适区域,是不伦不类的被困,也就是字面上我们临死的时候,当我们要求我们“活”

我要挑战这个假设,我们怎么能现场如果我们不积极,不断推动我们过去的限制?

我们并不需要把过去我们的外部界限,因为这是徒劳的,但我们必须把过去我们认为内在的限制诚然,这是我们所能做的

我们不与efforting“推”这一点,但与我们的决定权,我们的立场和主张大胆地与我们现在的目标,似乎有些遥远的前“有希望的”未来的路要走

随着决定,现在有自己的目标,并通过释放无论你的自我在你抛出由淘汰的三个主要“希望”,你崩溃的时间和空间,做一切努力去

你走阻力最小的道路,继续前进,以“打标”和内在的实现假设它已经实现,很快,外面的世界与你的目标相匹配的内

而不是通过时间,空间和“等待”和“希望”你自己的目标来移动“有一天,”你立即bodly有承担的态度,存有,或做现在这个目标

称之为“有信心”或任何你想长期使用,如长期打下去,这意味着大胆,大胆进攻断言,几乎你想要的是你以前现在我和你绝对,积极现在拥有赢得'吨满足于任何其他选项

这就是一个决定是切断所有其他选择,并认为它是唯一一个全部集中思想是extemely强大如激光,而不是一个白炽灯泡,集中解决

例如一个纯厚颜无耻

这就是莱斯特做时,他决定要证明的原则,他离开的决定,他要去从纽约到洛杉矶的家

他带来了NO的他钱,他只是去收拾包袱,没有一票,机场,相信他会

当他抵达机场时,他问门口的女人,如果再有座位的航班,她告诉他那是即将离开完全订满了,但如果他在等待,或许有人会不显示,他可以得到他们的座位虽然他站在那里,另一人问她同样的问题,并在后面排队等待的情况下莱斯特有另一个人谁没有显示

几分钟后,服务员就在门口附近莱斯特权利和其他人抓住了,说:“我们已经为你开放”

莱斯特是完全矢志不渝他已经完全接受他要去洛杉矶

片刻后,服务员看到门莱斯特站在那里,说:“噢,我的天哪,我怎么办?”她道歉,莱斯特,并告诉他有一个头等舱座位,他愉快地接受开放

他是一个没有钱放在同一个航班和返程航班的发生提醒我们,他永远不释放“获得的钱来获得正如当时的目标”我们最终可能与金钱,而不是目标,我们应该去的笔直up我们要选择一到洛杉矶莱斯特一流的飞行,他没有钱了当你做出决定整个宇宙的行动来支持你

不,这是我的了!

一旦你决定了你,尽管你的心告诉你,你的目标是把在一些遥远的未来,并试图让你发挥实现其“最终”成就的努力,你说:“不,它是我的现在”你只要接受它是真实的,而你在这释放有这个目标,现在的感觉和感情的限制欲望的心抛出了,休息和boldy和自信

如果您不这样做,那么你就坚持你是在抵抗不好意思地对“企图”来达到自己的目标的目标与阻力课程将帮助您移动以往去stuckness

而是在有目标的地位,并释放潜在的希望批准,控制和安全性得到激发,我们回避的目标,并停留在获得完全徒劳“,希望”它涉及到我们,而且,它从来不会来

目标,目标,滚开!

我们最讨厌的目标为何?因为他们激发了我们的反感,但我们不喜欢,那是做技术的发布目标图表点---把这些厌恶到这样他们就可以被释放的表面,没有其他办法可以释放他们继续镇压肯定是不会做

我们对我们的目标被动胆怯,就像是在公海漂流无帆,桨,或引擎,我们只是飘浮的船

林分

你准备采取的立场与我?一个大胆的方案?

我提出一个目标,今天的个人决定,现在是我的,是因为没有其他的原因,因为我比我声称这不是因为好运气,一个意外,一个好运气,或别的原因始终是在斯托克

我不知道我花了这么长的要求比其他无意识怀疑,但是当我开始宣称它是我的假设和释放任何想法或感受那个时候事与愿违,它有今天,是一个多么强大的感觉充斥通过我什么快乐和自由和knowingness这是我觉得我已经是一个“做交易”的那一刻我的决定

想知道我做的决定?

我作出的决定,永远,永远“要”为自己的生活每一次

迷失在太空

出人意料的是,我从未说过今天我一直在释放“走向”,并一直盘算,“嗯,有一天它会回来”

那么,你知道吗?

明天永远不会到来时,我们保持我们的目标,我们有

它可以永远不会因为事情只能说明了我们按照现在的意识,我们假定这是唯一一次有

我永远保持它在一些遥远的未来安全在我心中,理由是“没什么大不了的”不得不为自己的生活,他觉得这是某种贵金属---这样做的,我现在承认是完整的和完全胡扯

未来的一个地方的目标将永远在我仍然没有声称它

这是一个大问题

这样一个目标是一个非常大问题,不仅对我,而是为美国所有

为什么?

由于为生活而工作是奴隶的心态,是自我,是不符合我们的最好和最高利益,也不是任何人elses,我们作为奴隶生活

我们不是天生的,以我们的思想奴隶,别人的自尊心,或者我们生来就是坚持我们的独立外部环境和要求我们的真正的自由,内在自由,能够有生育的权利,做或什么,我们将或欲望,或没有,或做什么而且,是100%的快乐,无论什么情况下,外

在最高境界,炸弹可能是下降的,我们在我们周围仍然可以完全幸福与和平这是真正的财富,我们都争取

我们对世界的反应远远超过我们的情况下,重要的

例如,你宁愿在监狱牢房里,而且内在的自由和幸福 - 或将限制与不足,悲惨痛苦的方案,而你的身体在某些热带天堂坐?我知道我会选择哪一个我会去的天堂,而我的身体内是在一个牢房里怎能其他可能是天堂?

“Doership”是“斗斗的一群”

它是好工作?当然!但是,它不应该是生存所必需的,不应是一个“我要工作”或“我要工作”,而是“我选择,服务和提高的地方从一个爱他人”

我们的工作应该来自一个非doership,在那里我们不觉得我们正在发生的实干家,和简单地“允许”的工作做得完美,让没有施加精神努力就好像正在做的工作“通过”我们

有一个沿着这些路线说:“我没有做,一切都得到执行”,这是国家莱斯特做的是谈论他一再表示,“任何人都不应实干家”

没有更多的精力没有更多的时间

对于我们所有目标的实现时间总是只有现在,它需要任何努力,而只是一个“现在”有这样的决定,是形成你的人希望是─的人谁已经拥有移动假设目标,无论是自由,繁荣,无限快乐,完美的关系,职业生涯目标或新房子

怎么会感觉,如果你有你的愿望实现的权利呢?如果你不能得到自己现在的感觉是你们的,那么你将永远不会有它它不会发生在千万年

相较于宏微观目标

我们明显的“微型”所有目标的时间,但不知何故总是落在“大”的短

我听到这一切的时候

“我看到一个伟大的小收益不少,但我似乎并没有被实现的目标,作为我的大很多,因为我想”

让我解释一下为什么会这样

我们的“微目标”到我们这里来毫不费力,因为我们已经在“hootless对他们说:”我们只是把他们视为理所当然,因此,我们几乎没有在意,当我们实现这些目标

每天数百次,我们实现这些微型目标,我们采取完全是理所当然的,如刷牙牙齿或使我们的午餐这是微观目标的意图,但他们是因为我们没有抵抗他们实现这些目标,他们无非一件轻而易举的思想给我们,我们的意图,同时成立一个“假设”,这一意图是完成之后,我们很容易实现的斗争或努力没有这种意图

“去的地方,你可以只
想,有事情发生“ - 莱斯特李文森

因为我们对这些微型目标hootless,没有阻力实现这些目标,他们只是“好像发生在自己可是”,总有一个前面有想到他们的成就

那么,我们为什么不能做“大东西”呢?

我们可以!莱斯特我们认为大的挑战,他指出,使用完全相同的过程中,我们要体现一个美元是相同的过程,体现100万美元

“如果你能表现出一分钱,你可以证明
1亿美元的规模设置心“

考虑到你是如何体现的美元,然后再补充说明后,6 0

通过这样的附件,以及你的目标你到达的地方,大的东西一样,换句话说微观的东西感到反感释放,你会得到关于它hootless

如何hootless大约有1亿多美元吗?或大约有完善的健康,完美的重量,或完美的伴侣,或完整的内在自由,或?

使目标“微观”释放停止使这样一个大问题,因为你的心将永远保持为“大的东西它”,你会永远觉得它不属于你的范围是

我双你敢不敢想从你的目标
发表于 2010-8-1 21:24:56 | 显示全部楼层
是用翻译软件翻译的。翻译的不全,请高人改编一下。
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-5 18:44:07 | 显示全部楼层
我英语也不是太好哦,我翻译时也是借助翻译软件的,结合来看,基本能看明白了。
发表于 2010-8-15 14:23:47 | 显示全部楼层
晕了,有没有中文的哦```
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 04:47 , Processed in 0.114770 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.