扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 2594|回复: 0

[巴关达显] 所有的答案都会基于觉醒

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-8-29 09:16:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 建梅 于 2014-8-29 09:19 编辑

361726.jpg

Q1: Dearest Bhagavan, there is a saying that one can discover happiness if he does what he truly likes, but I'm not able to find what it is for me. I tried myself out in many different occupations but never found the satisfaction which I was aspiring for.  Dear Bhagavan, please tell how can I find my path.
问题1:最亲爱的巴关,有一种说法是只有当一个人去做他真正喜欢的事情时,他才会真正快乐,但是我不知道我最喜欢做什么。我尝试了许多不同的职业,但从未找到我想要的那种满足感。亲爱的巴关,请告诉我如何找到自己的路。

A1: Had these questions been asked to me in the month of August, I would have given a different answer. But from now on, all my answers would be based on awakening. Awakening is happening every day and very fast. So you'll soon be awakened. Once you are awakened, there is no such thing as boredom or meaninglessness in your life. You will know exactly what to do in your life.
回答:如果是今年八月份问我这个问题,我会给一个与现在不同的答案。但是从现在开始,我所有的答案都会基于觉醒。觉醒每天都在迅速的发生。所以不久你就会觉醒。一旦你觉醒了,在你生命中就没有诸如无聊或者无意义之类的感觉,你也会清楚的了解在生命中要做什么。

Q2: Namaste Bhagavan, I am asking for your help. I am looking at my past and present,  and I am blaming myself. When something good is happening in my life, I call it grace.  Then the conflict arises or something is getting destroyed, I blame myself. Certain model of destructive behavior was formed. The way I treat myself and other people. Whatever I do, this pain is with me. I'm making the same mistakes over and over. The question is, to what extent am I responsible for what is happening with me? Was it me myself who  attracted  all of that or it's a part of collective human process which I have to go through? Please help me to clear the relationship with parents, my elder brother and with myself. Please help me now in my path. It is so great to have a connection with you.
问题2:巴关,首先向您问候,我想要请求帮助。我看到我的过去和现在,我便谴责自己。当我的生命中有一些好事发生的时候,我称之为恩典。而当有冲突出现或者有些东西被破坏掉时,我便责备自己。一些特定破坏性的行为模式因此形成,即我对待自己和他人的方式。无论我做什么,痛苦都与我形影不离。我不断的重复犯同样的错误。我的问题是,对于我生命中发生的事,我在何种程度上负有责任?是我自己吸引了这些事情,还是我必须要去经验这个人类集体的过程?请帮助我清理我和我父母,哥哥还有我自己的关系。请帮助我,与您有一份连接。
A2:  You are not responsible for what is happening. Your brain is responsible. When awakening happens, your brain gets transformed. The physical brain gets transformed. Thereafter, it does not move into the past or the future.   Because it does not move into the past or the future, there is no more any conflict.  There is only complete peace. You will soon be awakened, therefore do not worry about it.
回答:你对生命中发生的事不负有责任。你的大脑负有责任。当觉醒发生时,你的大脑就被转化了。是生理的大脑被转化了。从那以后,你的头脑就不会再跑到过去或未来。因为头脑不再跑到过去或未来,就不会再有任何冲突。就只有完全的平静。你很快就会觉醒,因此不必担心。

Q3:  Dear Bhagavan, thank you for everything.  For 6 years I am in bed now. It is Multiple Sclerosis.  I do not have the question of why. I see it. I'm just asking, please help me. The process of coming to peace with myself and with the divine  is moving slowly and it is difficult. I came to know Oneness in 2006. Back then I was able to walk. But my health is getting worse. There is no deep acceptance of it. Please, if it is possible, help me to accept reality so I could leave the world being in peace in spite of what is happening in my body. Thank you for being here.
问题3:亲爱的巴关,谢谢您做的一切。至今为止我已经卧床六年了。我患有多发性硬化症。我的问题并不是为什么这会发生在我身上,我自己了解原因。我的请求是,请帮助我。与我自己和我的神和平共处的过程进展的很慢,并且并不顺利。我是从2006年开始知道合一的,那个时候我还能走路,但我的健康状况日渐恶化,我对此并没有深刻的接纳。如果可能的话,请帮助我接纳现实,这样无论我的身体会怎样,我可以在平静中离开人世。感谢您能在这里。
A3: I will be with you and I will help you.
回答:我会和你在一起并帮助你。
Q4:  Namaste, Bhagavan, Very often you mentioned about 70,000 awakened people. For some reason I got the concept that those people will be us deeksha givers who attended some programs of Oneness University. Also, I have this great fear that it is just an illusion.    That many other people can be a part of the 70,000  awakened people.  What if I will not make it. What if this  awakening will happen later or even during the next lifetime. Will the people that attend courses at Oneness University be awakened by the end of 2012?
问题4:巴关,向您问候,您经常提到七万个觉醒者。处于某些原因我的概念认为这些觉醒者会是我们这些参加过合一大学课程的合一祝福给予者。并且,我非常害怕这会是一个幻象。如果我无法达成觉醒怎么办?如果觉醒会比预期的晚甚至要等到来世怎么办?那些去合一大学参加课程的人都会在2012年底之前觉醒吗?

A4. 70,000 is a brand name. There could also be 700,000 people.  No problem. As it happens faster and faster the golden age will  begin to happen earlier than expected. Most people who have come to the University by 2012 will be awakened. A lot more also will be awakened.
回答:七万这个数字是个商标,可能会有七十万人觉醒。是没有问题的。随着觉醒的不断加速,黄金时代会比预期的更早到来。大部分来合一参加课程的人会在2012年底前觉醒,还有很多其他人也会觉醒。

Q5: Dear Bhagavan, You said that in the 30th of this century we will be witnessing first fruits of the Golden Age. By the 2050's we will see the Golden Age flower. Your mission was to make 70,000 awakened people by the end of 2012. But as of today  we already have more than 100,000 people.  Will this result in the coming of the Golden Age sooner than expected?
问题5:亲爱的巴关,您说过在本世纪的三十年代我们会看到黄金时代的果实,到本世纪五十年代的时候黄金时代会绽放开花。您的使命是在2012年底之前让七万个人觉醒。然而现在我们已经有超过十万个觉醒者,这会让黄金时代比预期更早到来吗?
A5: It looks like things will happen sooner than expected.
回答:看起来是会比预期更早到来。

Q6: Dear Bhagavan, I took part in the Deepening Process.  When I came home, I got drowned into the charges. Also, I  got the understanding that  the bond with the divine I need only to acquire spiritual and  physical comfort.  I understand that when I am staying with my emotions and experiencing the charges, also I do it only to get rid of them.   I didn't learn not to identify   myself with the mind.    I don't know what to do. I cannot relax and feel the real helplessness.   Please help.  I do not know how to stay with that. With love and devotion.
问题6:亲爱的巴关,我参加了合一深化课程。当我回家后,我陷入我的负荷中。并且,我了解想要或者灵性和生理的良好状态,我唯一需要的就是和神的纽带。我也了解,当我与我的情绪在一起,去经验我的负荷,我是为了去除它们的目的而做。我没有学会不去和我的头脑认同。我不知道要做什么。我没办法放松,去感觉到真正的无助。请帮助我。我不知道如何和这样的状态在一起。献上我的爱与忠诚。
A6: What is happening now is a process. There is nothing you could do about it nor should you do anything about it. Awakening  would mostly come by the end of this year. It will come easily and smoothly whether you want it or not. So stop worrying.
回答:现在发生的是一个过程。你无法对此做什么,并且你也不应当对此做些什么。很可能在今年年底觉醒会发生。无论你想不想,觉醒都会轻易顺利的发生,所以请停止担心。

Q7: Dear Bhagavan,  Please tell me how to heal the relationship with one's mother.  The conflicts with my mother are bringing me so much pain. I realize that we are both absolutely identical in our conflicts. We both are wanting to prove our rightness.  I feel that she is unjust to me. I realize that I just want to be good in my own view of this situation. It is all my ego, but it doesn't make the pain lesser. Please help me.
问题7:亲爱的巴关,请告诉我如何疗愈与母亲的关系。与母亲的冲突带给我很大的痛苦。我意识到在我们的冲突中,我和我的母亲是一样的,我们都想要证明自己是对的。我感到她对我不公。我意识到自己只是想要在我自己的看法里是对的。这全部是我的自我,但是不会让痛苦减轻。请帮助我。

A7: You have problems because your memories have charges. Once you are awakened, these charges would disappear. With the charges gone, there will be no problems.  Just wait for your awakening.
回答:你有问题是因为你的记忆有负荷。一旦你觉醒,这些负荷就会消失。随着负荷消失,你也不再有任何问题。等你的觉醒到来就好。

Q8: Namaste Bhagavan, Please tell us why the mind took over the humanity in such a grand way. Was it  a mistake of the almighty or it happened with the purpose?
问题8:巴关,向您问候,请告诉我们为什么头脑如此彻底的接管了人类?是全能的神犯的一个错误,还是有另外的意图?
A8:The mind took over so that we could survive efficiently.
回答:头脑之所以接管是为了更有效的生存。

Q9: Namaste Dear Bhagavan,  People are having many questions and fears regarding the 21st of December  2012. Will this day be special in the external world? Can you please shed the light  on what we should wait for and what will be happening so the people can be reassured. Thank you for the help and for the grace that you pour upon us.
问题9:亲爱的巴关,向您问候,人们对于2012年12月21日还是有很多问题和恐惧。这一天是外在世界很特别的一天吗?您可不可以告诉我们会发生什么?这样人们就可以确信得到保障。感谢您的帮助和您给我们的恩典。

A9: Nothing will happen in the external world. But thousands could shift into awakening internally on that day. Otherwise, it is just like any other day.
回答:在外在世界什么都不会发生。但可能有成千的人在内在转变到觉醒。否则,这一天就跟其他的时间没什么两样。

Q10: Namaste Bhagavan, Is it possible to give us some sadhana in order to get ready for the 21st of December 2012. With much love and gratitude.
问题10:巴关,向您问候,可不可以给我们一些实修的方法来为2012年12月21日做好准备。献上我们的爱与感恩。

A10: All sadhana [spiritual practice] has already been done. Any sadhana  now would prove counter-productive. All that we want from you is please do nothing.  If you keep quiet, we can do all the work. Most of you sitting there will be awakened by the end of this year.
回答:所有的实修都已经做过了,现在任何的实修都有反效果。所有我们想让你做的就是请什么都不要做。如果你保持安静,我们就可以做一切。在座的大部分人都会在今年年底前觉醒。
Q11: Bhagavan, the savior of my soul. I am concerned about the meaning of certain words that the oneness trainers are using.  Healed relationships or relationships in order or good relationships. What does it mean to have relationship with parents in order? Thank you for the help and for being together with me.
问题11:巴关,我灵魂的拯救者,我对有些合一训练师的用词感到不解。“治愈的关系”或“符合秩序的关系”或“良好的关系”,与父母的关系符合秩序是什么意思?为您的帮助和与我们在一起表达感恩。

A11: As long as "you" are there, there will be a relationship problem. Because you experience a sense of separateness and you are full of charges. The only way to remove all problems is to wipe "you" off. That is what is awakening. You cannot do it. It will happen to you. It will happen to you in the next few months.  Just wait for it to happen.  Any day you could find yourself awakened. That is what is right now happening across the planet.  All the blessings to you.
回答:只要“你”在那里,就会有关系的问题,因为你经验到分离感,并且你里面全部是负荷。唯一能够驱除所有问题的方法就是把“你”抹掉,这就是觉醒。你无法做到。觉醒会发生在你身上。在接下来几个月会在你身上发生,等待觉醒发生就好。任何一天你都有可能发现自己觉醒了。现在全球都在发生这样的事。给你所有的祝福。

Q12: Dear Bhagavan, I'm 56 years old. Does the process of awakening in this age go more difficult or more easy. Or is it all up to the individual?
问题12:亲爱的巴关,我已经56岁了,对我这个年纪来说,觉醒的过程会更难还是更容易,还是完全取决于个人?
A12: It is up to the individual. There is a one year old boy who is awakened. There is an 86 year lady who is not in good health, but who also is awakened. It does not matter who you are. You would become awakened.
回答:这完全取决于个人。有一个一岁的男孩觉醒了,还有一个86岁的老太太,健康状况并不好,也觉醒了。你是谁并不重要,都可以觉醒。

Q13: Dear Bhagavan, How can we learn to really truly love God and to selflessly serve him?
问题13:亲爱的巴关,我们如何去学习真正的爱神并无私的为神服务?
A13: Our focus now is on awakening. Once you are awakened, it is very easy to love God and to relate to Him.
回答:我们现在的焦点是觉醒。一旦你觉醒了,爱神和与神联结就非常容易。

Q14: Greetings to you Bhagavan, How can I believe in God if I have no miraculous experiences? I don't get answers for my prayers and after Oneness Meditations, I do not feel anything.  What is wrong with me?
问题14:巴关,向您问候。如果我没有奇迹的经验我如何能够相信神?我的祈祷没有得到回应,在合一静心后我也没有任何感觉。我出了什么问题?

A14: Nothing is wrong with you. It's not that you must have faith in God or bond with God, it is enough if you stand in the truth that you do not have faith in God that you do not have trust in God.  Standing in the truth is  what is important.  All else is automatic.
回答:你什么问题都没有。并不是说你必须要相信神,或与神有纽带,如果你能够在你不相信神你不信任神的事实中立足就已足够。在事实中立足是关键,其他的会自动发生。

Q15: Dear Bhagavan, I do not exactly understand what is the difference between living in presence and being fully awakened. Is it possible to have one without the other? What is the difference between the states: living constantly in presence but not being awakened or being awakened but not being constantly in presence? Or, is it after we awaken, the oneness and the presence comes faster?
问题15:亲爱的巴关,我不完全理解活在临在中与完全觉醒的区别。只有其中的一个是可能的吗?这两个状态有什么区别:持续的生活在临在中但没有觉醒或觉醒了但不是持续感受到临在?或者,是不是当我们觉醒之后,合一和临在会加速来临?

A15: First, we become awakened and become empty. Once you are empty, it is possible for the presence to take over. To be empty is one thing. To be taken over by the presence is something else. You may be empty, but you may not have love or joy. Once you are empty and the presence has taken over, there will be love and joy, unconditional love and unconditional joy. Thereafter the presence takes you into higher states. You move into higher states and you would discover that the presence is God. You move into still higher states where you discover that you are that God. The ultimate discovery is that you and the presence are one.
回答:首先,我们觉醒并放空,但你空掉的时候,才有可能让临在接管。放空是一件事,被临在接管是另外一件事。你可能是空的,但你可能没有爱与喜悦。当你放空并被临在接管,就会有爱与喜悦,无条件的爱和无条件的喜悦。从那之后,临在会将你带向更高的状态。你到达更高的状态你会发现那个临在就是神。你会继续到达更高的状态,你会发现你就是那个神。最终的发现是你与临在是一体的。

以上是2012年11月4日巴关与俄罗斯的视频达显内容的文字记录,巴关针对“觉醒”给予了精彩解答。请见下面中英文对照内容。
中文翻译:Satya

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 18:02 , Processed in 0.090184 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On.