发表于 2013-2-15 20:58:13 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2013-2-15 21:14:03 | 显示全部楼层
跟着中脉群做冥想,冥想的时候,这种意念烧掉很多。
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-16 18:52:23 | 显示全部楼层
第十三章  运用释放法来促进身体健康
CHAPTER THIRTEEN  USING THE TECHNIQUE
TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH
“欲望是一切的根源。不管你是什么时候出的问题,欲望总是幕后黑手。”——莱斯特·利文森
"Desire is the cause of everything. Any time you have any problem, there's desire behind it."
--Lester Levenson
健康与你的幸福
HEALTH AND YOUR WELL-BEING
我们已经接触了许多有关你整体幸福感的重要领域,不过现在我们要更多地去关注引发疾病的内在情感性的造成紧张的因素,即俗称的压力。我们之所以要追求健康与财富,不过是因为我们相信它们会带来幸福(在某种程度上的确是这样的)。然而,人并不是不能直接体会到幸福,完全不依托于健康或财富的幸福。
让我们从普通人的情况出发,客观地看待这个问题。首先,那些他们自以为拥有的幸福是非常脆弱的。一次偶然的对话,一条苛刻的评论,一对扬起的眉毛,一辆插队的车子……都足以在瞬间使他们所谓的幸福大受打击。丢掉工作的威胁,关系破裂的预感,医生的消极评价,出租车司机的粗暴无礼……都足以让多数人沉不住气。每次我们把这种能量(即使这能量比光子还小)压抑下去,负面能量都会越积越多,长此以往就会开始压迫身体的器官,造成其故障。消极的感受、想法和态度,以及他人长期的评价与批判,都导致我们普通人不自觉地往自己体内堆积这种压迫性能量。正是这种能量造成了人体的功能障碍,如果能够将其释放的话,人体就可以自愈,有时甚至可能瞬间痊愈。
We have already touched upon important areas relating to your overall well-being, but now we will focus more on inner emotional stress that cause illnesses--or what is commonly known as "stress." The purpose of health andwealth, after all, is merely because we presume (and to some extent it is true)that they result in happiness. Happiness can be experienced directly, however, and on this level it is totally independent of health or wealth.
Let us take the situation of the average person and look at it objectively. To begin with, whatever happiness he or she thinks they have is extremely vulnerable. A chance remark, a critical comment, a lifted eyebrow, a car cutting into line ahead--all these are sufficient to blow the average person's happiness in an instant. The threat of a job loss, a feeling of threat to a relationship, a negative remark from a doctor, an impertinent cab driver--all are sufficient to blow most people's cool. Every time we suppress this energy (which is smaller than a photon particle), this negative energy stores up over the years and begins to press against the organs of the body, causing it to malfunction. As a result of negative feelings, thoughts and attitudes, as well as constant judgment and criticism of other people, the average person stores up this stress energy without realizing it. This energy causes the body to malfunction. Releasing this energy allows the body to heal itself, sometimes within moments.
我们“丰盛课程”的学员反馈说,他们通过释放治愈了许多疾病,如过敏症、哮喘病、关节炎、心脏病、背痛、肢体疼痛、癌症、普通感冒、流感、肝炎、癫痫、艾滋病、脑损伤等等。当我们身体受损时,我们会开始想要搞清楚如何摆脱这“疾——病”。但我们越是想要搞清楚,就无意识地对这些我们本想摆脱的东西执念越深。我们不停地尝试各种疗法、看各种医师、吃各种药片儿、用各种仪器,然而病情并没有多大改善。所以我们必须先治疗内在的疾病,当我们通过释放治疗了内在后,外在的疾病也会消失的。医生们都知道,积极而平和的心态就是最好的医生,可以治愈任何病痛。
此外,在治愈别人方面,释放法也是有帮助的。我们的一个学员写信说,“两周之前我们上大学的儿子精神崩溃了,我们不得不把他接回家。我向你们求助时你们说:‘其实根本就没有精神病这种东西,你能否把这事放下,让你儿子毫不费力地变得正常、健康又完整呢?’我注意到了“毫不费力”,并且在心里不停重复,甚至在两天之后、精神病学专家告诉我们他已经患有精神病和偏执型精神分裂而且必须长期服用药物后仍在重复。我根本没让我儿子吃药,我只是带他去看了一个我信任的顺势疗法医生。两天之后,他就开始行为正常了。而两周之后,也就是现在,他的病完全好了!
Graduates of "The Abundance Course" report to us that they have released and cured allergies, asthma, arthritis, heart problems, back pain, limb pain, cancer, common colds, flu, hepatitis, epilepsy, AIDS, brain damage and more. When our body hurts, we all start to figure out how to get rid of this "dis-ease." By figuring it out, we unconsciously hold onto the very thing we are looking to get rid of. We keep trying different cures, practitioners, pills and modalities without much improvement. That is because we need to get rid of internal disease. When we do, by directly releasing on them, the dis-ease disappears. Doctors know that a peaceful and positive mind is the best doctor of all. It can cure and fix anything in the body.
Furthermore, releasing can be instrumental in healing others. One of the graduates wrote to us: "Two weeks ago our son 'cracked up' at college and we had to pick him up. I called you and you said: There is no such thing as mental illness. Can you just let it go and let him be normal, healthy and whole with ease? I really latched on to the statement 'with ease?' and repeatedly said it in my mind even when the psychiatrist told us two days later that he was mentally ill, paranoid schizophrenic and would always need to be on medication. I did not give him the medication. I did take him to a  homeopathic doctor that I knew and trusted. Within two days, he was beginning to act normal and now, two weeks later, he is fine!!!"
以下是一些曾研习过圣多纳释放法的顶尖科学家及医师关于其效用的说法:
HERE IS WHAT SOME OF THE LEADING SCIENTISTS AND MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS WHO HAVE STUDIED "THE RfLEASE® TECHNIQUE" HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ITS EFFECTIVENESS:
“我有许多身体上的疾病,包括偏头痛、憩室炎、通风和严重的低血糖症状。在刚刚参与了一周的丰盛课程时,我是有做手术的计划的。不过在我开始做释放的几天后,需要手术的症状就消失了,而且再也没有复发。我其他的生理问题也被清除干净了。我相信这就是运用释放法缓解压力的良好效果。”
——大卫·霍金斯博士
北拿骚精神卫生中心 医务主管
纽约 曼哈赛特
"I had several physical ailments including migraine headaches, diverticulitis, gout and severe hypoglycemia. The week after taking the course, I was scheduled for surgery. But within a few days after beginning to release, the surgical condition disappeared and never reappeared. My other physical problems cleared up. I believe these good effects are due to the stress reduction brought about by using the Method."
Dr. David Hawkins
Medical Director, The North Nassau Mental Health Center
Manhassett, NY
“从我自己的经验看来,圣多纳释放法是减缓压力的最有效方法,不管是在私生活方面还是职业方面。它让保健与健康领域有了一个激动人心的进步。”
——克里斯托弗·普鲁伊特 医学博士
全美保健顾问
"In my experience, "The RELEASE Technique" is simply the most effective way of reducing stress on both a personal and professional level. It constitutes a dramatic advance in the field of health and wellness."
Christopher Pruitt, M.D.
American WeI/ness Consultants
“我研究了25年预防医学,认为圣多纳释放法是我见过的对此领域最大的贡献。此法训练之容易及效果之强大令我震惊。”
——约翰·L·凯梅尼 医学博士
哥伦比亚大学医学院
"I consider "The RELEASE?Technique" to be the best contribution to preventative medicine that I have seen in my 25 years of interest in the field. I am amazed at the simplicity of the training and its effectiveness."
John L. Kemeny, M.D.
Columbia University Medical School
“圣多纳释放法与我以前所做过的任何训练都不一样。它作用于感觉层面,让人们去消灭负面的情绪和想法。它之所以如此快速有效,是因为它一针见血,直击问题的核心……对任何使用它的人来说,它都是解决问题的捷径。”
——埃利奥特·格鲁姆 医学博士
好撒玛利亚人医院
亚利桑那州 菲尼克斯市
"The Release Technique is different from anything I have ever done before. It works on a feeling level and allows people to eliminate negative emotions and thoughts. The Release Technique is so fast and effective because it goes directly to the heart of the problem ... it's a shortcut for everyone who uses it."
Elliott Grumer, M.D.
Good Samaritan Hospital
Phoenix, AZ
“在接触到圣多纳释放法之前,我已经找到了不少控制压力的其他方法,不过从来没有哪一个像释放法这么简单、强大、见效快。对我来说,释放法最具吸引力的特征是它不会强加给你一套信念系统,而且人们可以完全自己运用这一方法并取得巨大的成功。”
——路易斯·欧蒙特 哲学博士
心理学系
阿德菲大学
"I have looked into other methods of stress management before finding the Release Technique, but have not discovered anything else so simple, powerful and rapidly effective. The most appealing features ofThe Method for me are the absence of an imposed belief system and the fact that people can use it completely on their own with great success."
Louis Ormont, Ph.D.
Psychology Department
Adelphi University
科学研究
SCIENTIFIC STUDIES
研究员哈佛医学院的大卫·麦克莱伦和纽约州立大学的理查德·戴维森发现,圣多纳释放法“以其简便性、高效率、不含可疑概念以及立竿见影的效果而在同类方法中脱颖而出,无与伦比”。这些研究同样揭示了运用这一方法的个体出现了心率和舒张压的显著下降。至于效果是否能长期保持,整体研究表明在训练后的几个月内,在促进并保持压力下降方面。释放法都是有效的。
如果你身体有缺陷,我建议你试着对其做释放。释放当然不会以任何方式令你受伤,而且如果你不能对其做释放,就得总是依赖医师的建议过活了。当你的身体受损时,你就会开始不认同或否定那一部分身体,这样就会向其输送负面能量,即使我们本来想的是向它输送正面能量。开始扭转这个习惯吧,从注意你胸腹之间的不认同能量开始,把想象中的管子插到那股无用能量中,将其释放。然后向那些伤痛的地方输送正面能量,以认可那疼痛的方式。有人可能要说,“你想让我认可我的身体?它都让我疼成这样儿了!”不过你也要问问自己,“到底是谁的身体在疼?”这样可以让你明白,是你的身体,而不是其他的什么虚无形体在承受着痛苦。如果那是你的身体,你的疼痛,就释放掉那感觉,认可那疼痛吧。长此以往,你的身体会自然而然地修正它自己的。
Researchers David McClellan of Harvard University Medical School and Richard Davidson of The State University of New York have found that "The RELEASE Technique" "stands out far beyond the rest for simplicity, efficiency, absence of questionable concepts and rapidity of observable results." These studies also reveal that individuals using "The RELEASE Technique" show significant reduction in heart rate and diastolic blood pressure. With respect to short- versus long-term gain, the overall findings suggest that it is effective in promoting and maintaining stress reduction months after the training.
If you have a deficiency in your body, I suggest you try releasing on it. Releasing certainly will not hurt you in any way and, of course, if you can't release on it, you can always consult with a medical practitioner. When your body hurts, we start disapproving or beating up that part of the body, thus sending negative energy to the very part of the body we want to send positive energy to. Start reversing this habit by noticing the disapproving energy contained in your stomach or chest and putting the imaginary tube into the unwanted energy and releasing it. Then proceed to send that pain that is hurting (or deficient) positive energy by giving it approval. Some might say, "You want me to give my body approval? It hurts! I'm in pain!" But ask yourself, "Whose body is it that hurts?" That will help you discriminate that it is your body, not some ethereal body outside yourself. If it is your body or your pain, release it and give it approval. If you do that continually, your body will naturally correct itself.
以下的释放练习会帮助你将身体正常化,并且除去那些造成不适的阻塞物。如果你身体的哪一部分没有“正常工作”,或者那里感到疼痛不适,检验一下,你自己是否也在绞尽脑汁地想如何对付它(那样的话就对它有了执念)。你能否把这种想要搞清楚如何对付它的欲望放下呢?你最好放下,因为反正你也对付不了它。你能否再多放下一点呢?你能否把那种想要知道如何去做的想法放下呢?能否再多放下一些呢?再多放一些呢?你能把那种想要知道答案的心情放下吗?再放下一点呢?再多放下一点点呢?你能否把这种紧抓不放的执念放下呢?注意到你的感觉中心(胸腹之间)有一种紧抓不放的感觉。能再多放下一些吗?再多一些呢?你能把对此事的抗拒感也一同放下吗?能把在你胸腹之间的那股能量放下吗?能再多释放一些吗?
现在看你是否一直在不认同你身体里的疾病或不适。这样会向那里输送更多的负面能量,即使那里的负面能量已经快爆棚了。你只是在让事情变得更糟。你能把这种不认同放下吗?能再多放下一些吗?再多一些呢?所以,你能给那病痛一些认同吗?通过向其输送正面能量,你允许身体去治愈它本身。疼痛就像响个不停的门铃,尖叫着说“请把我修好吧!”你的身体只是想让你去修好它。不过向身体输送负面能量对此一点帮助都没有,这样只能让你阻碍身体的自我疗愈。所以,你能多给自己身体一些认同吗?哪怕只是因为这样做能显得你很明智?再多一些呢?再多一些呢?
The following releasing exercises will help you normalize your body and rid itself of the blockages which cause the discomfort. If you have a part of your body that isn't working properly, or you have pain or an uncomfortable feeling about it, check and see if you have been trying to figure out how to get rid of it (thus, holding it in your mind). Could you let go of figuring out how to get rid of it? You might as well, you haven't been able to get rid of it anyway. And could you let go of some more ... and more? Could you let go of wanting to know what to do about it? And more? And more? And could you let go of wanting to know the answer? And more? And more? Could you let go of clutching about it? Notice there's a clutching feeling in your feeling center, your stomach or chest. And more, and more? Could you let go of resisting it, the energy in your stomach or chest area? And more? And more?
Now see if you have been disapproving of this disease or discomfort in you. By disapproving of it, you are sending negative energy to a place that is already a pocket of negative energy, and you're only making the situation worse. Could you let go of disapproving of it? And more? And more? So, could you give it some approval? By sending it positive energy, you allow the body to heal itself. Pain is like a doorbell ringing, saying "Please fix me." Your body is telling you to fix it. You can not fix it by sending your body negative energy. By doing this, you are only stopping the body from healing itself. So could you give your body some approval? Just because it's the smart thing to do? And more? And more?
现在,继续在自己心里寻找对疾病的不认同。每次你察觉到自己又在否定的身体了,就练习去给它一些认同。长此以往,疾病会消失不见的。
现在我们来做关于健康的释放练习,之后要做针对健康或者疾病的贪爱憎恶练习。你会看到一个“释放阻碍”的表格,那对你消除关于健康问题的阻碍或者任何问题的阻碍都很有帮助。
Now keep looking for your disapproving of this "dis-ease." Every time you catch yourself beating your body up, let go. Then practice giving it approval. If you continually do this, the dis-ease will disappear.
Now let's do a releasing exercise on well ness. Then go on and do an attachment and aversion to health or that disease of a problem with your health exercise. You will find a "Releasing Stuckness" chart that will be very helpful in eliminating the stuckness about your health subject or any subject you may want to work on.

我现在对健康有什么看法?
What is my NOW Feeling About WeIlness?

指导:
Instructions:
写下你现在对每一项的看法,每次仅一项。然后将那些看法归类到AGFLAPCAP里,然后再归于想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全的三大欲望。最后释放掉所有。
一旦你完全释放了一条感觉,就在“放下吗”一栏里打勾。然后可以复习一下再继续进行下一条。重复这一过程,直到你对该项感到无畏而淡定。然后再对下一项进行同样的过程。
Write down your NOW feelings about each topic, taking one topic at a time. Then trace that NOW feeling to either apathy, grief, fear, lust, anger or courageousness, acceptance and peace. Than see it as a wanting of approval, control or security and let it go to completion.
Once you have released the feeling completely check the Let go? column. When you have let it go, look back and see what the next feeling is about the topic. Do this until you feel at least courageousness about that topic, Then repeat the process with the next topic.
我现在对自己的健康状况有什么看法?
放下吗?
我现在对我的身体健康程度有什么看法?
放下吗?
我现在对锻炼身体有什么看法?
放下吗?
我需要在节食和锻炼的方面更好地照顾自己的身体——恐惧
我得再减掉10磅——贪求

我完全把它释放了吗?

我需要锻炼地更频繁一些——自尊自傲
我现在对自己的健康状况有什么看法?
放下吗?
我现在对我的身体健康程度有什么看法?
放下吗?
我现在对锻炼身体有什么看法?
放下吗?
我完全把它释放了吗?
对健康的贪爱
意识洪流
(只要让你的头脑围绕这一贪爱自由活动,将想法都写下来,将它们归到想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全妥当的三大欲望之下,然后把欲望释放掉。)
ATTACHMENT TO HEALTH
Stream of Consciousness:
(Just let your mind think of things about the attachment. Write it down and see what you wrote or thought as wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure and then release the want.)
身体健康会给我带来什么好处?
What advantage is it to me to be healthy?
1  想象你永远都不能变得健康。(将其在你胸腹之间激起的紧抓不放的感觉或抗拒感释放。重复释放,直到没有剩余。)
2  我能否将自己对健康所有的贪爱都释放掉?(持续释放,直到你能够毫不犹豫、毫不抗拒地给出一个百分之百肯定的答案。)
1. Imagine never, ever being able to be healthy. (Keep releasing until there are no more feelings in your stomach or chest.)
2. Could I let go of my entire attachment to health? (keep letting go until you can say "yes" 100% with no clutching or resistance.
对健康的憎恶
意识洪流
(只要让你的头脑围绕这一憎恶自由活动,将想法都写下来,将它们归到想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全妥当的三大欲望之下,然后把欲望释放掉。)
AVERSION TO HEALTH
Stream of Consciousness:
(Just let your mind think of things about the aversion. Write it down and see what you wrote or thought as wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure and then release the want.)
我喜欢健康的哪一点?
What do I like about being healthy?
1  想象你永远都身体健康?(重复释放,直到胸腹之间没有任何感觉留下。)
2  我能否把自己对健康所有的憎恶都放下呢?(重复释放,直到你能毫不犹豫、毫不抗拒地给出一个百分之百肯定的答复。)
1. Imagine always being healthy? (Keep releasing until there are no more feelings in your stomach or chest.)
2. Could I let go of my entire aversion to health? (keep letting go until you can say "yes" 100% with no clutching or resistance.)

释放阻碍
Releasing Stuckness

挑一个让你感到受阻受困的问题。(例如需要做的决策、遥不可及的目标、令人不悦的习惯或行为方式、令人苦恼的关系或情境、一种不停复发的感受等等。)
从好处一栏开始,写下一条该问题能给你带来的好处,然后在后面标注“想要被认同”、“想要控制”或者“想要安全”。将其释放并在“放下了吗”一栏下打勾。
然后到坏处一栏。写下一条该问题会给你带来的坏处,然后重复上面的步骤。然后再回到好处栏,重复同样的步骤;再回到坏处栏,重复同样的步骤……这样你就持续变换着两边项目,保持着平衡。如果你再也想不出什么好处或坏处了,就在那一栏下写“没有”,然后继续做释放。
Take a topic where you are experiencing stuckness (i.e. making a decision, a goal, an undesirable habit or behavior pattern, a troublesome relationship or situation, a recurring a feeling.
Start with one advantage, write it down, then write "wanting approval," "wanting to control," or "wanting security" next to is and release the NOW want completely. Check the Let Go? column.
Then go to one disadvantage, write it down, and go through the same steps. Go back to another advantage, repeating the same steps. Then do another disadvantage, then another advantage, then another disadvantage, so that you continue alternating the items and keep them balanced. If you can't come up with something, write "none" in that column and continue your releasing.
主题:【超重】
Topic: Being Overweight (译者注:这里不是有我的翻译问题哦……是原文里用的下划线)
它能给我带来什么好处?
放下吗?
它会给我带来什么坏处?
放下吗?
我可以吃我想吃的任何东西——想要控制
让其他人远离我——想要被认同
我可以破罐破摔啊——想要控制
我的衣服变得不合身了——想要被认同
我不喜欢我的外表——想要被认同
人们对我评头论足——想要被认同

我完全把它释放了吗?

发表于 2013-2-16 19:42:56 | 显示全部楼层

感谢!感谢!感谢!
发表于 2013-2-16 20:51:00 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2013-2-17 09:29:01 | 显示全部楼层
十分感谢~
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-17 21:26:21 | 显示全部楼层
为什么刚才发的第十四章被删除?
发表于 2013-2-18 00:30:49 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,现在看不到第十四章耶
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-18 21:15:58 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.hahaha365.com/blog-6824-12758.html
第十四章 请看日志吧。
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-18 21:17:28 | 显示全部楼层
第十五章  责任
CHAPTER FIFTEEN  RESPONSIBILITY
  “人能经历的最糟糕的事莫过于压抑自己的欲望,任何欲望。当欲望被压制的时候,从那一刻起,就会不停挣扎着要表达自己。认识到这一点并不意味着我们必须要去满足欲望,而是让我们不要再压抑了。”
——莱斯特•利文森
The worst thing to do is to suppress a desire, any desire. When it is suppressed, from that moment on, it will try to express itself. Recognizing it does not mean we must try to satisfy it, but does prevent suppressing it.
--Lester Levenson
现在我们要开始研究责任。莱斯特说,对我们生活中发生的一切负起责任能够帮助我们让自己向丰盛之流敞开。如果我们不这么做,就是失去控制的;如果我们这么做了,就能一切尽在掌握中。
我们来看看在研究责任前要做的一些准备。我希望你能想象自己拥有了世上一切的丰盛。这时你会怎么做呢?你会花钱去旅游吗?你会买一套大房子吗?你会叫你老板去死吗?你会不会抛弃现在的另一半?你会不会想要找个新的丈夫或妻子?你会不会买一架私人飞机?一辆新车?不管你想到了什么,好好审视一下,看这些想法是否激起了你想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全妥当的欲望。
Now we are going to look at responsibility. Lester said that by taking responsibility for everything that goes on in our lives, we could open our flow to abundance. If we don't do it, we are out of control. If we do it, we're in control.
So let's just take a look at some of the things that we can do in preparation for taking a look at responsibility. I want you to think about having all the abundance in the world. What would you do? Would you take a trip? Would you buy a big house? Would you tell your boss to drop dead? Would you get rid of your spouse? Would you get a new spouse? Would you buy an airplane? A new car? Whatever it is, take a look at that and see if it brings up a wanting of approval, wanting of control or a wanting to be safe and secure.
再想想如果你有了世上所有的丰盛的话会做些什么,这些想法是不是激起了你想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全妥当的欲望呢?如果你有了世上所有的丰盛的话还会做些什么?你会去哪里?做什么?你会如何行动?你会买什么?不管你发现自己想要多少东西,你能把这看做是想要被认同、想要控制和想要安全吗?你能把这些“想要”都放下吗?你能把这种匮乏感放下吗?释放更多,越多越好。如果你有了世上所有的丰盛的话还想做些什么呢?这会激起你想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全妥当的欲望吗?不管是哪种“想要”被勾起来了,你能把它放下吗?如果你得到了世上所有的丰盛的话还想做些什么呢?你会去哪里、如何行动、让谁与你为伴?你会做怎样的生意?你想要直接退休吗?你想环游欧洲或周游世界吗?你想为父母买房子吗?不管你想要什么,你能看做是想要被认同、想要控制和想要安全吗?不管是哪种“想要”, 你能把它放下吗?放下你想要被认同、想要控制和想要安全妥当的欲望——或者说,是它们背后的那种无用能量。就让它上浮离开吧,放吧,放吧,越多越好。
如果你得到了世上所有的丰盛的话还想做些什么呢?不管答案是什么,你能否将其看做是想要被认同、想要控制和想要安全呢?不管是哪种“想要”, 你能把它放下吗?释放更多,越多越好。
Now think of something else you'd do if you had all the abundance in the world. Does that bring up a wanting of approval, wanting of control or wanting to be safe and secure? Now what else would you do if you had all the abundance in the world? Where would you go? What would you do? How would you act? What would you buy? Whatever gets stirred up, could you see that as wanting approval, control or safety? Now whichever want gets stirred up, could you let go of that want...that lacking feeling? And more. And even more. And what else would you do if you had all the abundance in the world? Does that bring up a wanting of approval, control or safety? Whichever want gets stirred up, could you just let it go? And what else would you do if you had all the abundance in the world? Where would you go, how would you act, who would you be with? What business would you be in? Would you retire? Would you take a trip to Europe? Around the world? Buy a house for your parents? Whatever. Whatever that brings up, could you see it as either a wanting of approval, control or safety? And whichever want that gets stirred up, could you just let go of that want? Let go of the wanting of approval, wanting of control or wanting of safety--or just an unwanted energy. Just allow it to come up and pass through. And more. And more.
Now what else would you do if you had all the abundance in the world? And whichever answer you have, could you see that as either a wanting of approval, control or safety? And whatever it is, could you just let go of that want? And more. And even more.
找出是什么阻碍了你的脚步
FIND OUT WHAT'S IN YOUR WAY
现在问问自己,是什么阻碍了你追求丰盛的脚步?阻碍了你发家致富?是因为你的负疚感吗?是因为你觉得自己不配拥有那么多吗?是因为你没在状态吗?是因为你急于搞清楚状况吗?你前进的路上的障碍到底是什么,我们来研究一下吧。
不管你对此有何感想,你能否把它归于想要被认同、想要控制和想要安全的欲望之下?你能否将这些感觉的一部分甚至是所有都释放掉呢?还有什么在阻碍着你追求丰盛?不管勾起了哪种“想要”, 你能否把它归于想要被认同、想要控制和想要安全的欲望之下?你能把这些感觉放下吗?不管是什么阻碍着你,不管是什么,你能否将其归于想要被认同、想要控制和想要安全这三大欲望?你能把它放下吗?
Now ask yourself what's in the way of you having abundance? What's in the way of you having money? Are you guilty? Do you feel you don't deserve it? Is it that you're not in the right place and you're into trying to figure it out? What's in the way? Let's examine that.
Whichever thought or feeling you have, could you see that as a wanting approval, control or safety? And could you let go of any or all of these feelings? And what else is in the way of you having abundance? Whichever want it brings up, could you see that as a wanting of approval, control or safety? And could you let go of these feelings? And whatever's in the way, whatever it is, could you see that as a wanting of approval, control or safety? And could you let it go?
现在,请停在这里,找出一张纸来。写下如果你得到了世上一切的丰盛的话要做的事。把每一件你想要做的事都看做是想要被认同、想要控制和想要安全。不管你的答案是什么,把那种想要被认同、想要控制和想要安全的欲望放下吧,然后看看是什么阻碍了现在的你去做同样的事。看这种想法是否又激起了某种无用能量、抗拒感、紧抓感,或者只是想要被认同、想要控制和想要安全的欲望……就释放掉吧!
当你做完这一练习后,我们可以继续往下进行。
At this point, stop and take a plain piece of paper out. Write down what you'd do if you had all the abundance in the world and then see each idea you come up with as a wanting of approval, control or safety. Whatever your answer is, just let go of either wanting approval, control or safety and then take a look at what's in the way of you having this thing. See if it brings up an unwanted energy, a resistance, a clutching or just plain wanting of approval, control or safety ... and just let it go!
When you've finished with this exercise, we can continue forward.
责任
RESPONSIBILITY
负起责任,是在生活中创造出丰盛的有效方法,也是你做释放的强力催化剂。以下是一段莱斯特的原话,描述了你可以如何开始在自己的生活中进行创造以及负起责任。
Taking responsibility is a powerful way of creating abundance in your life, as well as accelerating your releasing. The following quote from Lester describes how you can start creating and taking responsibility in your life.
“如果你想要一个快速达成目标的片面方法,我会建议你对任何发生在你身上的事负起责任。我们看不到自己处于主导和控制的地位,反而自欺欺人地认为自己是受害者,被这世界所控制,被人摆布。事情不是这个样子的!我们通过把自己的力量输送给外部世界促成了一切发生在我们自己身上的事。如果你也想再次取得控制权,就要对一切负起责任。
如何重新获得控制权?审视你自己的想法,一个个纠正过来。你可以养成一个诚实自省的习惯,就从问自己‘是什么让我使这件事发生在自己身上?’仔细思考,直到最根源的那个想法从潜意识里出来,浮上明意识。然后你就会意识到自己的控制权了,那就是你生活中好的不好的那些事都是你自己造成的。你越多做这个练习,就越能、也越容易意识到自己的控制权。直到最后,你彻底认识到自己一直是主导。”
——莱斯特•利文森
"If you want one partial key for quickly reaching the Goal, I would recommend that you take full responsibility for everything that happens to you. We have lost sight of our mastership and have deluded ourselves into thinking that we are victims in a world that controls us, that pushes us around. It isn't so! We are causing what is happening to us by giving power, our power, to the external world. If you want to regain your control, you must take full responsibility.
How to regain our control? Examine your thinking and correct it. Develop the habit of honest introspection by asking yourself, "Wherein did I cause this to happen to me?' and holding it until the thought that caused the happiness comes out of the subconscious into the conscious plane. Then you recognize your mastership, that you caused that pleasant or unpleasant experience to happen to you. The more you will do this, the easier it becomes and the more able you become until, finally, you recognize that you were always the master."
--Lester Levenson
在下面的空白处写下心中涌现的各种想法,不要审查,直接释放。对自己内心深处关于丰盛的思考模式和程序保持一个开放的心态。对一切都负起责任,不过也要将自我否定和折磨都释放掉。通过负责,你能够掌控你的世界里发生在你身上的事。如果事情是你造成的,那么你同样有能力去改变它。如果你觉得,“这件事不是我的错,它只是发生在我身上”,你就被困住了,你必须得等着外界的人或事来拯救你——你就是这样变成受害者的。
Fill in the blanks below. Write down whatever comes up and release it without censoring what you discover. Be open to seeing your underlying pattern or program about abundance. Take responsibility, but let go of beating yourself up. By taking responsibility, you can take control of what happens to you in your world. Ifyou did it, you can change it. Ifyou feel, "I didn't do it, it happened to me," you're stuck and you have to wait for something or someone outside of yourself to change--you become a victim.
我是如何让自己缺乏丰盛的?
WHEREIN DID I CAUSE MY LACK OF ABUNDANCE?
(静静地坐着,等待答案自己浮现出来。将其写下来,然后坚持释放,直到对此事你百分之百完成释放。)
(Sit quietly until the answer comes. Write it down and keep releasing until you are 100% released about it.)
______________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 00:14 , Processed in 0.094031 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.