释放释放释放释放啊释放啊释放
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-12 17:48:29 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 KellyWhite 于 2013-2-12 18:46 编辑

大家过年好!

第十章  经济上的丰盛--对金钱的贪爱与憎恶
CHAPTER TEN  FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE
ATTACHMENTS and AVERSIONS TO MONEY
“当我们意识到我们已经拥有一切,从而也不再有任何需求时,这个简单的无需努力的想法就会将那一切招致我们身边。”——莱斯特·利文森
"When we know that we have everything and therefore need nothing, then everything comes to us for the mere effortless thought of it. "--Lester Levenson
根据莱斯特的说法,欲望最基本的原理就是我们先创造出一种缺乏,然后渴望用任何必需的东西将其填补。而这渴望又创造出了想法,想法掩盖了真我,让我们觉得不幸福,然后我们又希望通过满足欲望来解除不幸。我们有时可能会使想法平静下来,从而让被它们所遮蔽的真我露出冰山一角。我们将这种接触到真我的感受称为快乐。于是我们错误地将喜悦或快乐归于我们用来填补欲望、缓解因想法遮蔽了真我带来的痛苦的人或物。因此欲望永远不会被满足,因为那喜悦并不在某人或某物上。保持真我才是唯一有可能让你获得满足的方法。

为了更加深入地学习释放法,我们现在向你介绍“贪爱与憎恶”这一元素。贪爱与憎恶是一对相反的力量,我们的生活经常为其所控。贪爱是一种对某物或某人的执着欲望。憎恶是对某人或某物的排斥,或者说,对此人此物有一种极其想要远离的欲望。
According to Lester, the basic mechanism of desire is, first, we create a lack and then desire whatever is necessary to fill that lack. The desire creates thoughts. The thoughts cover the Self and this makes us unhappy. Then we look to relieve that unhappiness by fulfilling the desire which momentarily stills the thoughts. The stilling of thoughts removes a bit of the cover of the Self and it's feeling of a bit more of the Self that we call pleasure. We wrongly attribute that joy or pleasure to the thing or person that was used to fulfill the desire to relieve the agony of the thoughts of desire that were covering the Self. Because of this wrong attributing of the joy to the person or thing, the desire will never be satiated because the joy is not in the person or thing. The only possibility of satiety is to remain in your Self.
To go even deeper into releasing we will now introduce the element of ATTACHMENT and AVERSION. Attachments and aversions are two opposite forces which often run our lives. An attachment is a clinging desire to have and/or to hold on to something or someone. An aversion is a repulsion of, or an exreme desire to keep away from, something or someone.
贪爱的例子:
Examples of attachments:
我对我的伴侣非常依恋。
如果他(或她)离开了我,我就会觉得迷茫,因为是他(或她)让我人生变得有意义。
我对我的地位非常依恋。
我喜欢当别人听说我有多成功时对我油然而生的敬意。
我非常依恋自己的头衔。
我喜欢听别人叫我博士(或者其他头衔)。
不管我到哪里,它都能给我优惠的待遇。
我非常依恋自己的藏书。
我喜欢被别人认为是帅气的。
如果我变胖了(丢失了我的书、谢顶了、变老了……),我会活不下去的。
I'm attached to my mate.
I'd be lost if my lover left me--they give meaning to my life.
I'm attached to my station in life.
I like the respect that I get when people know how successful I am.
I'm attached to my title.
I love that people refer to me as Doctor (or substitute any title).
It gives me preferential treatment, everywhere I go.
I'm attached to my books.
I like being considered handsome.
I'd simply die if I became fat (lost my looks, my hair, looked old).
憎恶的例子:
Examples of aversions:
我对不礼貌的言行有一种憎恶。
我讨厌粗鲁的人。
当别人用不体面的方式交谈时,我会对此很生气。
我对使我措手不及的销售电话深恶痛绝。
所以在陌生人面前假装温暖与友善对我来说真的很难。
I have an aversion to bad manners.
I hate rude people.
When people talk in a foul manner, I get very angry.
I have an aversion to 'cold call sales calls.'
It's really hard for me to fake being warm and friendly to people I don't know.
其实,这又是欲望在我们潜意识里作祟了,它将我们想要的东西远远推开。做这个贪爱与憎恶的练习能够唤起以“放不开”或抗拒的形式出现的潜意识感受。在我们释放这些潜意识里的欲望时,就能明白我们为什么要摧毁自己,即使是在未曾察觉的情况之下,而且能轻易地让自己摆脱这一行为。所以我们能够清楚地知道是什么在阻碍我们,而且能够摆脱在各个领域的阻碍。

这一练习能够应用于所有话题,不过作为第一次,我们要从“对金钱的贪爱与憎恶”开始——先释放,后获得。
Here again the desires keep things away from us subconsciously. Doing the Attachment and Aversion exercise brings up the subconscious feelings which show up in the form of "clutching" or "resistance". When we release these subconscious desires we can discriminate why we are doing destructive things to ourselves (subconsciously) and get rid of them easily. So we can be clear on what is holding us back, and get rid of what is holding us back in any area.
This exercise can be done on any subject, but for the first exercise we will start with ATTACHMENT AND AVERSION TO MONEY--THE WAY TO LET GO AND HAVE IT.
金钱是一个重要的话题,不仅是因为它与我们的生活息息相关,还因为光是这个话题本身就会激起我们内心的惊涛骇浪,扰动我们内在的感受、想法和态度。对于那些持有许多限制、负面想法和消极感受的头脑来说,金钱的确是个问题,是无穷无尽的担心、焦虑、无助、绝望的根源,或者从根本上来说,是虚荣、骄傲、自负、心胸狭隘、嫉妒和妒忌的根源。最糟糕的是,所有这些消极的东西最终都会导致贫困,以及一种不变的匮乏感。出于恐惧和限制,我们经常简单地通过完全逃避金钱问题,以及将低下的社会经济地位当作必然来接受,来逃避这种“我不行”的感受。我们认为自己值得拥有什么,我们无意识的想法就会给我们带来什么。如果我们觉得自己卑微、受限又小气(多半是因为累积的愧疚),那么我们的无意识就会把那种经济状况带入我们的生活。我们对金钱的态度由我们对许多东西的看法决定,而这看法又因人而异,即金钱在多大程度上代表着安全感、权力、魅力、性吸引力、成功竞争力、自我价值以及我们对于世界上其他人的价值。

这种情况下,好好拿了纸笔坐下来是挺有用的。在“金钱”的大标题下,开始写下它在生活的方方面面真正的意义,然后注意随之产生的感受,将这些负面的感受和他读释放掉。在此期间,我们自己的答案也会浮现出来。
This is an important subject not only because it has such an important effect on our lives, but because just the subject itself stirs up our inner feelings, thoughts and attitudes about it. To the mind that is holding many limitations, negative thoughts, negative feelings and belief systems, money is a "problem." It is a source of endless worry and anxiety, hopelessness and despair or, ultimately, of vanity, pride, arrogance, intolerance of others, jealousy and envy. At its worst, the end result of all the negativity is poverty and a constant feeling of lack. Because of fear and limitations, the feeling of "I can't" is often avoided simply by avoiding the whole issue of money and accepting as inevitable a low socioeconomic status. The unconscious thoughts bring to us what we think we deserve. If our views of ourselves is small, limited and miserly (due to accumulated guilt), then the unconscious will bring those economic conditions into our lives. Our attitudes about money come up as we look at the many things that it means to different individuals (and to all of us, to some extent)--the degree to which it stands for security, power, glamour, sexual attraction, successful competition, self-worth, as well as our value to others in the world.
It is very useful to sit down with pencil and paper at this point. Under the heading "money," begin to delineate what its real meanings are in all the various avenues of life. Then begin to note the feelings that are associated with each area and begin to release on these negative feelings and attitudes. As we do this, we come up with our own answers about it.
如果你情感上意识不到金钱对你意味着什么,你就会被金钱深深影响。你就正在被金钱和相关的事务所统治,比如一个千万富翁,仍然一千万一千万地堆积自己的财富,就像永远不会满足一样。为什么呢?因为他永远不会呢?因为他永远不会停下来去了解金钱对自己到底意味着什么。那些对钱着迷的守财奴们不停敛财,是因为他内在的自我价值太微小了,需要大量的钱财来补偿,而他内在的不安全感又太大了,多少钱都无法压过。也许人内在的感觉越卑微,他们就需要越多的权力、金钱和魅力来补偿。
当人释放完后,金钱对他们来说就仅仅是完成目标的工具而已了,因为内在的卑微、不安全感和低自尊都没有了。他们将拥有内在的安全感,相信充分丰盛的存在。他们永远能在需要的时候获得想要的东西,因为他们拥有内在的完全感、充盈感和满足感。实际上,金钱从焦虑之源变成了快乐之源。一个充分释放过的人会对金钱有一种完全不同的态度。当他们需要钱来完成什么项目时,钱就会神奇地从某个地方冒出来。他们对金钱也不在有贪爱与憎恶了,因为那不再统治他们了。因为他们有了更为积极的方向,金钱会主动向他们靠拢——不费吹灰之力。一旦你有了黄金的配方,你就不用再将一包沉重的金子、以及随之而来的担忧与焦虑负在背上了。我们释放法的学员经常会突然变得丰盛,这在他们身上很常见。
Without being conscious of what money means to you emotionally, you are the effect of money. You are being run by money and all of its associated programs. It is like the millionaire who keeps piling up more and more millions. There never seems to be enough. Why is that? It is because he has never stopped to look at and find out what money really means to him. The person who obsessively chases money is doing so because his inner self-worth is so small that it takes a huge amount of money to compensate for it. The inner insecurity is so extensive that no amount of money can overcome it. It might be said that the smaller a person feels inside, the greater amount of power, money and glamour they must accumulate in order to try to compensate for it.
In the released state, money merely becomes a tool to achieve one's goals in the world because there is not that inner smallness, insecurity and low selfesteem. The person has the inner security of knowing there will always be sufficient abundance. They will always get what they need when they need it because there is an inner feeling of completion, fulfillment and satisfaction. In effect, money becomes a source of pleasure rather than a source of anxiety. A very released person has a different attitude about money. When they need it to complete a project, it just magically seems to appear from somewhere. They have no attachments or aversions to it because it no longer runs them. Because they are in a positive direction, money comes to them easily--without effort. Once you have the formula for gold, you do not need to carry a bag of it on your back with all of its attendant worries and anxieties. It is very common for graduates of The Release Technique to suddenly come into abundance.
现在我们要观察一下我们对金钱的贪爱了。首先,我们要让头脑放开了运转,让意识的洪流自由地流动。当你想起对金钱的贪爱时,你的第一想法或直接感受是什么?是什么不重要,你能够把它看作想要被认同、想要控制和想要安全的欲望吗?(译者注,大概就是,透过现象看本质的意思呗……)然后你能把这些欲望放下吗?那不过是你胸腹之间被搅起的一股无用能量,就让它穿过你离去吧。再次回到这个话题,对金钱的贪爱,看它是否引起了一种感受——想要被认同、想要控制或者想要安全。你能把这些“想要”释放掉吗?记住,我们释放的不是控制权、认同感或者安全感,而只是缺乏这些东西的那种感觉。现在第三次回头看看你对金钱的贪爱,你想要更多、你有的还不够多,诸如此类的。不管你产生了怎样的想法或感受,比如“别人都有钱,而我的还不够”、“为什么他们有钱我没有”、或者“不管我怎么努力都挣不到钱”之类的,把每一条都归到三大欲望下,再将它们释放掉。让头脑保持这个状态,直到你彻底消灭关于金钱的想法,放无可放为止。
Now we are going to look at our attachment to money. The first thing we do is let our minds run, just let a stream of consciousness flow. When you think about your attachment to money, see what is the first feeling or thought that comes up. Whatever it is, could you see that feeling or thought as wanting (lacking) approval, wanting (lacking) control or wanting (lacking) to be safe? Could you let go of either wanting approval, control or safety? It is just an unwanted energy that gets stirred up in your stomach or your chest area. Just let it pass through. And look at the subject again: attachment to money. See if it brings up a feeling--a wanting of approval, control or safety. Could you let go of wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe? Remember we are not letting go of control, approval or safety, but only letting go of the lacking feelings. Now let's take a third look at your attachment to money. You want more, you haven't got enough, things like that. Whatever thoughts or feelings come up: perhaps "Other people have it, but I do not have enough", "Why do they have it and I do not?", or "No matter what I do, I cannot get it". See each feeling as either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe and let go of wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe. Keep letting your mind flow until you completely run out of ideas about money to release on.
对金钱的贪爱
意识洪流:
(让头脑思考有关对金钱的贪爱,写下你的想法并将它们归到三大欲望下,把欲望释放掉)
ATTACHMENT TO MONEY
Stream of Consciousness:
(Just let your mind think of things about the attachment. Write it down and see what you wrote or thought as wanting approval, wanting control, or wanting to be safe or secure and then release the want.)
有钱能给我什么好处?
What advantage is it to me to have money?
1、      想象你永远都挣不到钱。(这一想法会在你胸腹之间引起某种感受,无论是放不开还是抗拒,都要释放掉。保持释放,直到胸腹之间没有更多的感受。)
2、      我能够把我对金钱所有的贪爱都释放掉吗?(保持释放,直到你能百分之百地保证放不开或者抗拒都不见了。)
1. Imagine never, ever being able to have money. (Let go of clutching or resisting the feeling it brings up in your stomach or chest. Keep releasing until there are no more feelings in your stomach or chest.)
2. Could I let go of my entire attachment to money? (Keep letting go until you can say yes 100% with no clutching or resistance.)
现在我们来探索更多自己的潜意识。钻研地越深,我们看事情就会开始变得越清晰,也会开始明白自己到底在做什么、为什么要这样做。然后我们会自动停止这些行为,最终能放下它们,这很简单。
所以,金钱会给你带来什么好处?写在上面好处一栏里。那会唤起你想要被认同、想要控制和想要安全的欲望吗?不管是哪一个,你能将其释放掉吗?释放更多,越来越多。
Now let us examine more of our subconscious mind. By probing deeper, we begin to see things clearer and we start to discriminate about what we are doing and why we are doing it. Then we stop doing it automatically and, finally, we can let it go. It is easy.
So, what advantage is it for you to have money? Write one down under the "Advantage" column. Does that bring up a feeling of wanting approval, control or safety? And whichever want it brings up, could you let go of either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting safety or security? And more. And more.
那么金钱会给你带来什么坏处?开编吧——看你写出来的东西多愚蠢,像“人们会打扰我”、“我要缴好多税款”或者“人们看到我本性就不会再爱我了”什么的。不管你心头涌现了什么想法或者感受,你能不能把它们归到三大欲望之下,然后将其释放?
再想一条有钱的好处,不管它给你引起了怎样的感受,你能把那感受归到三大欲望之下吗?不管那究竟唤起了哪种欲望,是想要认同、想要控制还是想要安全妥当,你能释放掉吗?然后再想一条有钱的坏处,给我想一条——哪怕是编一条——出来,不管是啥,你能把它归到三大欲望吗?不管是哪种欲望,你能放下吗?再想一条赚钱的优势,不管它引起了怎样的感受,你能把那感受归到三大欲望吗?你能把那欲望释放掉吗?
And what disadvantage is it for you to have money? Make something up--name something stupid, such as "People will bother me," "1'11 have to pay a lot of taxes," or "People won't love me for my true self." Whatever thought or feeling that it brings up, can you see that as either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe and secure? And whichever want it is, could you just let go of either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure?
Take a look at another advantage of having money that you might have. Whatever feeling it brings up, could you see that as wanting approval, wanting control or wanting safety and security? And whichever want it brings up, could you let go of either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure? And now let's look at another disadvantage of having money. Give me one, make something up. Whatever it is, could you see that as wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe and secure? And whichever want it is, could you just let it go? Look at another advantage of having money. Whichever want that brings up, could you see that as either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure? Could you again let go of either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe and secure?
现在我们要看看有钱的坏处,想一条(或者是编一条)出来,也许你觉得你不值得拥有那么多,或者你有负疚感等等,不管是什么。你能把它归到想要被认同、想要控制或者想要安全的欲望里吗?然后你能把这些欲望释放掉吗?然后我们再看看有钱的好处,那是否激起了你想要被认同、想要控制或者想要安全妥当的欲望?不管到底激起了什么,你能把那些欲望放下吗?
我们现在还要看一条有钱的坏处,不管是什么,你能将其看做想要被认同、想要控制或者想要安全的感受吗?不管是哪一类,你能把那种“想要”释放掉吗?
Next we will look at a disadvantage of having money. Make something up. Maybe you think you do not deserve it, maybe you are guilty, whatever. Could you see that as either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe? And could you let go of either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure? And let's look at another advantage of having money. Does that bring up a feeling of wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure? And whichever want that brings up, could you let go of either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe and secure?
And now let us look at a disadvantage of having money. Whatever comes up, could you see it as a feeling of wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure? And whichever it is, could you just allow that feeling of wanting approval, control or safety and security to leave?
有时候我们会得到一个答案——“没有”。如果它出现了,你就问问自己,那是否也属于想要被认同、想要控制或是想要安全妥当的欲望,你是否能将它释放。我们经常阻塞自己的潜意识想法,有时候为了压抑那些我们不想承认的想法和感受,我们不惜把自己搞得麻木不仁。我们将那些想法感受推回潜意识中,不过它们事实上还在头脑中潜伏着、在我们察觉不到的层面活动着。这也许能解释为什么你老是得不到丰盛,即使你认为那是你应得的。继续挖掘你的潜意识,让自己接触到那些被压抑已久的想法或感受,然后将其释放。这样它们就不会再给你捣乱,你的情况会大为好转。
头脑就像个烤箱,你就算放进去的是鞋,打开开关,它也照样会为你烤的。烤箱真的不关心它到底烤的是什么。头脑就像那个烤箱,你放一条想法到头脑里,它就会进行处理,不管那是个怎样的想法。我们如果把负面想法放进头脑中,它们就会在那里停留,直到我们把它们扫出来——无用输入,无用输出。如果你正体验着一种麻木感,请把那看作想要被认同、想要控制或者是想要安全的欲望。垂下头,将抗拒感释放,因为那也不过是一种感觉罢了,就让它穿过你离去吧。我们能将在自己潜意识中隐藏的、堵塞的东西打破,只要我们让自己意识到它们的存在,把它们拔出来。我们现在就正在做这件事,所以再一次,有钱会给你什么好处?
Sometimes we have the answer "none." If that comes up, you can ask yourself, is THAT wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure and then let THAT go? We often block our subconscious thoughts. Sometimes we even make ourselves numb in order to suppress the feelings and thoughts we do not want to acknowledge. We push them into our subconscious, but they are still in our minds and operating on a subliminal level. This may explain why you are not getting the abundance you think you deserve. Keep digging more into your subconscious mind, making you conscious of the feelings or thoughts you suppressed so you can now release them. This way they will stop operating and your situation will turn around.
The mind is like an oven. If you put a shoe into an oven and turn it on, the oven will bake the shoe. It really does not care what it bakes. The mind is like that oven: Put a thought in the mind and the mind will bake it, regardless of what it is. We put negative thoughts in our mind and they will stay there until we take them out--GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT. If you are experiencing a numbing feeling, see THAT as wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure. Put your head down and let go of resisting that feeling. That, too, is just a feeling, so just allow it to pass through. We can unblock what is stopping, hiding in our subconscious thoughts. All we have to do is just make ourselves conscious of them and pull them out. That is what we are doing now. So one more: What advantage is it to have money?
你能把它归于想要被认同、想要控制或者想要安全的三大欲望吗?不管它勾起了哪种欲望,你能释放掉吗?再想一个有钱的坏处,你能把随之唤起的欲望放下吗?
Can you see that as wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe? Whichever want this brings up, could you just let go of either wanting approval, control or safety and security? And one more disadvantage of having money? Whatever want that comes up, could you let go of wanting approval, control or safety and security?
在潜意识里走得更深
GOING DEEPER INTO THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND
现在,你能再次想象自己永远永远永远不会有钱吗?这一想法会在我们的潜意识里激起很多能量,抗拒的能量(抗拒事实上会将想法或程序的能量锁在头脑中,而那能量正是我们想让你释放出去的)。所以我要问你我称之为“榨柠檬”的问题了。我将时不时就问一遍,这样就能将相应的能量勾起来,然后让它穿过我们离去,你很可能会注意到自己对此觉得放不开或者心生抗拒,或者感觉非常不舒服,当你问自己这些问题时。这时你只要让那些感觉浮到表面,就能摆脱它们了。通过让自己摆脱无用的情感性的感受和想法,你会越来越接近敞开自己的能量,让丰盛之流降临的那一天
所以,现在我们再问一遍这个问题,看我们的潜意识里是否还隐藏着负面能量。再次想象自己永远永远永远挣不到钱了,然后垂下头,注意那里的无用能量。将抗拒感和紧抓不发的感觉都释放掉,让能量上浮离开。它本身也是想要离开的,它不好也不坏,只是能量,或者现象,路过而已。
Now, can you imagine never, ever, ever having money again? This brings up a lot of energy in our subconscious mind--and that energy is resistance. (Resistance effectively locks the energy of thoughts or programs in the mind-the very ones we want out!) So I am asking what I call the "squeezing the lemon" questions. I will be asking them often to bring up this energy in our body so we can allow it to pass through. You will notice you will probably be clutching, resisting or just having a very uncomfortable feeling when you ask yourself that question. Just let that feeling come up and get rid of it. By ridding yourself of unwanted emotional feelings and thoughts, you will be moving closer and closer to opening your energy to allow the flow of abundance to come to you.
So, let us ask the question again and see if we have any more subconscious negative energy hidden away in our subconscious mind. Imagine never, ever, ever being able to have money again. Just put your head down and notice if there is an unwanted energy there. Let go of resisting and clutching and allow this energy to pass through. It wants to leave. It is not good, it is not bad, it is just energy--phenomena--passing through.
再一次,问你自己这问题;再一次,想象自己永远、永远、永远都挣不到钱了,越想挣就越挣不到。注意到这想法给你带来的放不开的那种感觉,以及一大坨无用能量。就让那能量上浮离开吧。释放更多,越多越好。再多问自己一遍“榨柠檬”的问题:想象自己永远、永远、永远都挣不到钱,越想挣就越挣不到。注意它在你心中勾起的大批无用能量——不过已经稍显轻松了——再让那能量上浮离开。放吧,放吧,越多越好。
重复问自己这个问题,直到你对此完全淡定,没有任何更多的感觉产生,直到那些负面能量消耗殆尽。然后,作为检查,问问自己,“我能否将自己对金钱所有的贪爱都放下呢?”如果这问题依然激起了一种放不开的感觉,一种“想要”的感觉,一种欲望,就让它浮到表面吧。释放掉自己对它的紧抓不放,让那能量穿过你离开。那不过是能量而已,不好也不坏,只不过是一个路过的现象。你能把自己对金钱所有的贪爱都放下吗?你能让它浮到表面,允许它穿越你离开吗?放吧,放吧,越多越好啊。持续释放,直到你能毫不犹豫、毫不抗拒地给出一个肯定的答案。这样我们就把自己向更进一步的丰盛敞开了,而且把自己从潜意识以感觉和想法的形式对自己的迫害下解脱出来了。注意到,你对于钱财越来越轻松淡定。这种轻松感就是一种积极能量,而这能量被我们用无数自己避之不及的消极感受困在自己体内,因为你不知道如何解脱
Again, let us ask the question: IMAGINE NEVER, EVER, EVER BEING ABLE TO HAVE MONEY AGAIN. YOU CANNOT HAVE IT IF YOU WANTED IT. Notice it brings up a lot of clutching, a lot of unwanted energy. Just allow that energy to come up and pass through. And more. And even more and more. Ask yourself the "squeezing the lemon" question one more time: IMAGINE NEVER, EVER, EVER BEING ABLE TO HAVE MONEY AGAIN. YOU CANNOT HAVE IT IF YOU WANTED IT. Notice it brings up a lot of unwanted energy, but it's getting lighter. And just allow that energy to pass through. And more. And more.
Ask yourself that question until you absolutely have no more feelings about that subject. Do this until the negative energy is completely gone. Then, as a check, ask yourself, "Could I let go of my entire attachment to money?" If that still brings up a clutching, a wanting, a desire, just let it come up, let go of holding on to it and allow the energy to pass through. It's just energy. It's not good, it's not bad, it's just a phenomenon passing through. Could you let go of your entire attachment to money? Could you allow it to come up and allow it to pass through? And more. And more. Continue releasing until you can say "yes" without any clutching, without any resistance. That is opening up the flow to further abundance and completely ridding yourself of this subconscious sabotage in the form of feelings and thoughts. Notice that you feel very light about the subject of money. That light feeling is the positive energy that you have been blocking in you with these negative feelings that you have been trying to avoid--you kept them because you did not have a better way out.
对金钱的憎恶——把它释放,不再将金钱拒之门外
AVERSION TO MONEY--LET THAT GO AND STOP PUSHING MONEY AWAY
我们现在要开始探索对金钱的憎恶了。憎恶是一种拒绝的欲望,就像“让那东西离我远点儿”一样。我们为什么要有意的对自己做出破坏性的行为呢?也许我们不想,不过潜意识在作祟。你又怎么能知道它在运作?如果你没有足够多的钱,就会产生一种对金钱的憎恶的。
We will now begin to explore aversions to money. An aversion is a desire to get away. "Get that thing away from me." Why would we do something destructive to ourselves consciously? We would not, but it is your subconscious at work here. How do you know this is running? If you do not have enough money, you have a subconscious aversion to money.
对金钱的憎恶
意识洪流
(让你的头脑思考关于这种对金钱的憎恶,写下来,将它们归到三大欲望之下,再释放掉。)
AVERSION TO MONEY
Stream of Consciousness:
(Just let your mind think of things about the aversion. Write it down and seewhat you wrote or thought as wanting approval, wanting control, or wanting tobe safe or secure and then release the want.)
我喜欢金钱的哪一点?
What do I like about money?
1、      想象你永远都不缺钱。(将这想法在你胸腹之间激起的紧抓感或抗拒感释放掉,重复释放,直到没有剩余。)
2、      我能够把所有自己对金钱的憎恶放下吗?(一直放,一直放,直到你能毫不犹豫、毫不抗拒地给出一个百分之百的肯定答复。)
1. Imagine always having money. (Let go of clutching or resisting the feeling it brings up in your stomach or chest. Keep releasing until there are no more feelings in your stomach or chest.)
2. Could I let go of my entire aversion to money? (Keep letting go until you can say yes 100% with no clutching or resistance.)
所以,当你想到对金钱的憎恶时,怎样的感受或者想法被激发了呢?写在上面的“意识洪流表格区”吧。不管是怎样的感受或想法,你能否将它们归到想要被认同、想要控制和想要安全妥当的三大欲望之下呢?你能否允许它们穿过你离去呢?放吧,放吧,越多越好。如果这让你觉得想要搞清楚这样做的原理,你能把这种“想要”也一起释放掉吗?放吧,放吧,越多越好。再次审视一下你对金钱的憎恶,也许你会有一些想法,比如“我不值得这么多”啊,“我不是个好人”啊,或者“我没能找到合适的工作“什么的。不管是怎样的想法出现了,你能否将它们归到三大欲望之下呢?你能否将那些欲望放下呢?释放更多,越多越好。持续唤起自己对于憎恶金钱的感受和想法,直到没有剩余为止,然后再往下进行。
我们现在要问一些和前面关于有钱的好坏的问题相似的问题,不过头脑太过狡猾,所以我们发现,如果我们用不一样的方式来问问题,效果也会有不同。如果你的问题唤起的依然是同样的东西,那就意味着你还没有完全释放掉,那就继续从同样的角度做释放吧。
So when you think of the subject of an aversion to money, what feeling or thought does that bring up? Write those feelings under the stream of consciousness section on the diagram. And whichever feeling or thought that comes up, can you see that as wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure? And whichever want that it brings up, could you just let it pass through? And more. And more. If this leads you into wanting to figure it out, could you let go of wanting to figure it out? And more. And more. Look at your aversion to money again. Maybe what comes up is "I do not deserve it," "I'm not a good enough person" or "I do not have the right job". Whatever comes up, could you see that as either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe and secure? And could you let go of those wants? And more. And even more. Keep bringing up thoughts and feelings about the aversion to money until you have no more and then move on.
We will now ask some questions that are similar to advantages and disadvantages, but the mind is tricky. Therefore, we have discovered that by asking a question a little differently, it might bring up something different. If it brings up the same thing, that means you have not totally released on it. So then just release on it from that point of view.
那么,你喜欢金钱的哪一点呢?这想法会唤起你想要被认同、想要控制或是想要安全妥当的感觉么?不管是哪个“想要“,你能否将其释放呢?你讨厌金钱的哪一点呢?那是一种想要被认同、想要控制或是想要安全妥当的感觉么?记住,那不过是一股无用能量,让它浮到表面,穿过你离开就好了。
你喜欢金钱的哪一点呢?这想法会唤起你想要被认同、想要控制或是想要安全妥当的感觉么?不管是哪个“想要“,你能否允许它离开呢?释放更多,越多越好。你讨厌金钱的哪一点呢?那是一种想要被认同、想要控制或是想要安全妥当的感觉么?不管是哪种“想要”,你能否将其释放呢?释放更多,越来越多。重复这两个问题,直到你对金钱的喜欢和讨厌都淡化消失,然后继续下面的内容。
So what do you like about money? Does that bring up a feeling of wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure? And whichever want that it brings up in you, could you let go of either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure? And what do you dislike about money? Is that a feeling of wanting approval, wanting control or wanting safety and security? Remember that is also just an unwanted energy. Just allow it to come up and allow it to pass through.
What do you like about money? Does that bring up a feeling of wanting approval, control, or safety and security? And whichever want that it brings up, could you just allow it to leave? And more. And even more. And what do you dislike about money? Is that a feeling of wanting approval, wanting control or wanting safety or security? And whichever want that it brings up, could you just let go of either wanting approval, control, safety or security? And more. And even more. Keep going back and forth until you have no more likes or dislikes about money. Then move on.
让我们关于你对金钱的憎恶问几个“榨柠檬”的问题吧。想象你永远不差钱,钱多得没处花。看这想法是否在你胸腹之间激起了一种紧抓不放、一种抗拒、一股无用能量?你能否允许它浮到表面,穿过你离去呢?你也许会震惊,因为你发现自己对于不差钱这件事也是有很多抗拒情绪的。不要试着去理解分析,只要释放掉那股能量就好了。释放更多,越多越好。再一次,问问自己“榨柠檬”的问题。想象自己永远不差钱,钱多得没处花。不管发生什么事,你都很有钱,永远不能摆脱大富翁的身份。看这想法是否在你胸腹之间激起了一股无用能量,一种怪怪的感觉,一种抗拒感或者是紧抓不放的感觉?你能允许这股能量上浮离开么?是潜意识里的想法和感受在阻碍你拥有丰盛。允许它们上浮离开,它们不好也不坏,只不过是路过的现象。记住,我们不需要试图去理解和分析手指上扎的小刺。如果你发现手上扎了刺,那么它从哪来、什么颜色、大小多少或是谁故意扎你的……有意义吗?只要拿把镊子挑出来就好了。这就是我们正在做的事,只要允许那能量离开,穿过去就好了。不要试图去分析理解潜意识里的消极想法与感受了。
好吧,我们继续“榨柠檬”,想象自己永远、永远不差钱,钱多得没处花,你永远摆脱不了你的巨额财富。但是你知道怎么做不是吗——将任何抗拒或紧抓的能量释放掉。
Let's ask the "squeezing the lemon" question with regard to your aversion to money. Imagine always having money. You're loaded with it. See if that brings up a clutching, a resistance, an unwanted feeling in your stomach or your chest area and just allow it to come up and pass through. You might be surprised that you have a lot of resistance to having money; don't try to understand it. Just let go of that energy. And more. And even more. Again, let's ask the "squeezing the lemon" question. Imagine always having money. You're loaded with it. No matter what happens, you've got it. You can't get away from it. See if that brings up an unwanted energy, a strange feeling, resistance--a clutching feeling in your stomach or chest area. Could you allow that energy to come up? It's the subconscious thoughts and feelings that are stopping you from having abundance. Allow it to come up and just pass through. It's not good, it's not bad--it's just phenomenon. Remember that we don't have to figure out a splinter. If you notice it's there, what's the difference how it got there, what color it is, how big it is or who gave it to you? Just take a tweezer and pull it out. And that's what we're doing. Just allow that energy to leave, to pass through. Don't try to make sense out of subconscious negative thoughts and feelings.
Now let's "squeeze the lemon" again. Imagine always, always having money. You're loaded with it. You can't get away from it. And you know what to do: release any resistance or clutching energy.
发表于 2013-2-12 21:43:37 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2013-2-13 13:11:27 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢,春节快乐~
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-13 16:40:58 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 KellyWhite 于 2013-2-13 16:44 编辑

第十一章  贪爱与憎恶
CHAPTER ELEVEN  ATTACHMENTS AND AVERSIONS
“唯一能扰乱平和的东西是欲望。”——莱斯特·利文森
The only thing that disturbs peace is desire.--Lester Levenson
如何对任一对象做贪爱与憎恶的练习——摆脱你潜意识里破坏性的想法与感受
How to Do Attachments and Aversions on any Subject--Getting Rid of Your Subconscious Sabotaging Thoughts and Feelings
也许你有这样的一个习惯,一件你希望能够停止的事情;也许你生活中有一个处处干扰你的人,或者是令你烦恼的工作情况。以下是两张空白的贪爱与憎恶的表格,你可以将它们打印出来,方便使用,至少保留一套空白的供将来使用。挑一个你想要进行练习的对象吧,我们将要分析自己对它的贪爱与憎恶。当你准备好的时候,我们就开始吧,读下一页的表格。
Maybe you have a habit, something you'd like to stop. Maybe there is a person that agitates you. Or a job situation that disturbs you. What follows are two sets of blank attachment and aversion sheets which you may want to make copies of for easy usage, keeping a blank set preserved for future occasions. So pick a subject that you want to work on. We are going to analyze our attachment and aversions to this subject. And when you're ready, let's begin, by reviewing the chart on the next page.

贪爱与憎恶
Attachments & Aversions

这里要讲的依然是欲望会在潜意识里作祟,将我们想要的一切拒之门外。做贪爱与憎恶的练习会将潜意识里的感受唤起,以紧握感或抗拒感的形式。我们将这些潜意识里的欲望释放掉后,就能明白自己为什么对自己做出那么多破坏性的行为(潜意识地),并且轻松地把这些行为叫停;我们也能弄清楚是什么一直在阻碍我们,并且把这些影响着我们生活方方面面的阻碍消除。
Here again the desires keep things away from us subconsciously. Doing attachments and aversions brings up the subconscious fee lings which show up in the form of "clutching" or resistance. When we release th ese subconscious desires, we can discriminate why we are doing destructive things to ourselves (subconsciously) and get rid of them easily, so we can be clear on what's holding us back and get rid of what's holding us back in any areas.
贪爱——想要拥有的欲望
放下吗?
我贪爱自己工作上的头衔。——w/a(译者注:实在不懂这是啥……可能是字体或者其他原因)
我喜欢当别人知道我多成功时对我的尊敬。我很努力地工作去赢得它,也将继续努力工作去保持它。

练习指导
1、    写下自己对某人事物的贪爱。
2、    写下自己关于这贪爱的意识流动(就是让你的思维围绕这个自由活动)。
3、    无论哪种欲望被激发了,释放它。
4、    写下它给自己带来的好处与坏处。
5、    想象自己永远都不能拥有这个东西了,然后把这一想法激起的感受释放掉。
6、    问问自己:“我能否将自己对____的贪爱放下?”
7、    然后问自己“榨柠檬”的问题:想象你永远永远都得不到____了。保持释放,直到你对此百分之百淡定了。
8、    现在问问自己,“我能否将自己对_____的所有贪爱都释放掉?”重复问自己这个问题,直到你能够毫不犹豫、毫不抗拒地给出一个肯定的答复。

憎恶——抗拒某物的欲望
放下吗?
我十分憎恶不请自来的推销。
我不喜欢给不认识的人打电话。
我永远都不知道如何正确地介绍自己。
练习指导
1、    写下自己对某人事物的憎恶。
2、   
写下自己关于这憎恶的意识流动。
3、    无论哪种欲望被激发了,释放它。
4、    写下自己喜欢它哪一点、讨厌它哪一点。
5、    想象自己永远都不能拥有这个东西了,然后把这一想法激起的感受释放掉。
6、    问问自己:“我能否将自己对____的憎恶放下?”
7、    然后问自己“榨柠檬”的问题:想象你永远都拥有____,你永远都摆脱不了_____。保持释放,直到你对此百分之百淡定了。
8、    现在问问自己,“我能否将自己对_____的所有憎恶都释放掉?”重复问自己这个问题,直到你能够给出一个百分之百肯定的答复。

我完全把它释放了吗?

以上表格的截图:

111.JPG
对……的贪爱
意识洪流
(只要让你的头脑围绕这一贪爱自由活动,将想法都写下来,将它们归到想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全妥当的三大欲望之下,然后把欲望释放掉。)
ATTACHMENT TO
Stream of Consciousness:
(Just let your mind think of things about the attachment. Write it down and see what you wrote or thought as wanting approval, wanting control, or wanting to be safe or secure and then release the want.)
我喜欢_____的哪一点?
What do I I ike about _____?
1、      想象你永远都_____。(在空白处填上那种贪爱,将其在你胸腹之间激起的紧抓不放的感觉或抗拒感释放。重复释放,直到没有剩余。)
2、      我能否将自己对_____所有的贪爱都释放掉?(在空白处填上那种贪爱,持续释放,直到你能够毫不犹豫、毫不抗拒地给出一个百分之百肯定的答案。)
1. Imagine always _____. (Put the attachment in the blank space and let go of clutching or resisting the feeling it brings up in your stomach or chest. Keep releasing until there are no more feelings in your stomach or chest.)
2. Could I let go of my entire attachment to _____? (Put the attachment in the blank space and keep letting go until you can say yes 100% with no clutching or resistance.)
在我们提供给你的表格里,顶上的空白处写下你正在致力于解决的对象。然后关于这贪爱做一下思维流动。保持释放,直到你对此没有其他多余的感受为止。现在我们再继续“好处”与“坏处”的练习。
在空白处描述这一状况给你带来的好处。然后我会通过问你“你_____能得到什么好处?”来引导你,你要用你释放的对象来填空。
On the sheet provided, write the subject you're working on next to "attachment to--" at the top of the page. Then do a stream of consciousness to that attachment. Keep releasing until you have no more feelings on that subject. Now let's move down the page to the "advantage" and "disadvantage" columns.
In the space provided, describe what the advantage is to you for being in or experiencing your situation. Hereafter, I'll just guide you by saying: "What advantage is it to you to have [blank]?" and you'll know to complete the phrase with your releasing topic.
你能把自己写下的想法归到想要被认同、想要控制或者想要安全这三大欲望之下吗?不管是那种欲望被激发了,你能否把它释放呢?你_____会有什么坏处?这想法会让你想要被认同、想要控制或是想要安全吗?不管是哪种“想要”被激发了,你能把它释放吗?
_____还会获得什么好处呢?那会激起三大欲望吗?不管是哪个,你能将其释放吗?你_____还会有什么坏处?这会激起你的三个“想要”吗?不管是哪个,你能放下它吗?你_____还会获得什么好处?你能把这想法归到想要被认同、想要控制或者想要安全这三大欲望之下吗?能够把这欲望都释放吗?
Can you see what you wrote as wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe? And whichever want it stirs up, could you let go of either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe? And what disadvantage is it to you to have __ ? Does that bring up a wanting of approval, a wanting of control or a desire to be safe? Whichever want it stirs up, could you let go of either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe?
And what's another advantage to having ___ ? Does that bring up wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe? And whichever want that brings up, could you let it go? And what's a disadvantage of having __ ? Does that bring up a wanting of approval, a wanting of control or a wanting to be safe? And which ever want gets stirred up, could you let it go? And what's another advantage of having ____? Could you see that as wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe? And could you let go of either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe?
你做_____(成为_____)会带来什么坏处?你能把这想法归到想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全的三大欲望之下吗?你能把这欲望释放吗?你做_____(成为_____)又会得到什么好处?你能把这想法归到想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全的三大欲望之下吗?你做_____(成为_____)还会有什么坏处?你能把这想法归到想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全的三大欲望之下吗?你能把这欲望释放吗?
现在我们再来问问自己“榨柠檬”的问题:想象你永远都不能_____,永远永远永远都不能_____。如果这想法引起了一种抗拒感,就垂下头,让那股能量上浮离开。想象你永远、永远、永远都不能_____,然后允许那能量浮上表面,允许它穿过你离开——它不好也不坏,只不过是路过的现象。再问一遍:想象你永远永远永远不能_____,这会让你想要被认同、想要控制或是想要安全吗?不管是哪个“想要”,你能否让它浮到表面呢?能否把它放下呢?重复释放,直到没有相关的无用能量、紧抓感或是抗拒感残留在你胸腹之间。现在,我们问自己最后的问题,检验一下是否还有能量残留:你能否把自己对_____所有的贪爱都放下呢?
And what's a disadvantage to you being/experiencing ___? Could you see that as a wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe? And could you let go of either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe? And what's another advantage to ___? And could you see that as wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe? And what's another disadvantage to ____? And could you see that as wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe? And could you let it go?
And now let's ask the "squeezing the lemon" question: Imagine never, ever, ever being able to ____. Imagine never, ever, ever being able to ____ . If that brings up a resistance, put your head down and allow that energy to come up and allow it to pass through. Imagine never, ever, ever being able to ____ and just allow that energy to come up and just allow it to pass through. It's not good, it's not bad--it's just phenomenon passing through. And one more time: Imagine never, ever, ever being able to ____ . Does that bring up a wanting of approval, a wanting of control or a wanting to be safe? And which ever want it brings up, could you allow it to come up and could you let it go? Keep releasing until you have no more energy, clutching or resistance left in your stomach or chest areas. Now let's move on to the final question to see if there is any more energy left: Could you let go of your entire attachment to ____ ?
如果你在说“是”的时候感到犹豫放不开,或是很抗拒,就允许那能量上浮,垂下头,让它上浮离开。释放更多,越多越好。
你能否把自己对_____的所有贪爱都放下呢?只要允许那能量穿过你离开。
现在,我们将要对同一对象进行憎恶练习。记住,为了让自己摆脱整个问题,你必须在两方面都要释放,这样那问题、习惯或是情况才能完全从你意识里消失。
If there's any resistance or clutching to saying yes, allow that energy to come up, put your head down and allow that energy to come up and pass through. And more, and more.
Could you let go of your entire attachment to ___ ? Just allow that energy to pass through.
And now let's do an aversion to the exact subject you have previously released on in the attachment area. Remember, in order to rid yourself of the entire problem, you MUST release on BOTH sides in order for the problem, habit or situation to be entirely gone from your consciousness.
对……的憎恶
意识洪流
(只要让你的头脑围绕这一憎恶自由活动,将想法都写下来,将它们归到想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全妥当的三大欲望之下,然后把欲望释放掉。)
AVERSION TO ...
Stream of Consciousness:
(Just let your mind think of things about the aversion. Write it down and see what you wrote or thought as wanting approval, wanting control, or wanting to be safe or secure and then release the want.)
我喜欢____的哪一点?
What do I like about ____?
1、      想象你永远_____。(在空白处填上一类你的憎恶,同时将它在你胸腹之间引起的紧抓感或抗拒感释放掉。重复释放,直到胸腹之间没有任何感觉留下。)
2、      我能否把自己对_____所有的憎恶都放下呢?(在空白处填上一类你的憎恶。重复释放,直到你能毫不犹豫、毫不抗拒地给出一个百分之百肯定的答复。)
1. Imagine always ____. (Put the aversion in the blank space and let go of clutching or resisting the feeling it brings up in your stomach or chest. Keep releasing until there are no more feelings in your stomach or chest.)
2. Could I let go of my entire aversion to ____? (put the aversion in the blank space and keep letting go until you can say yes 100% with no clutching or resistance.)
你喜欢____的哪一点呢?这会让你觉得想要被认同、想要控制或者想要安全吗?你能把这“想要”释放掉吗?你不喜欢____的哪一点呢?这想法会激起你的三大欲望吗?你还喜欢____的哪一点呢?这会激起你的三个“想要”吗?不管是哪个,你能否放下呢?你还不喜欢____的哪一点呢?不管这想法激起了什么样的欲望,你能放下吗?再多问一遍:你你喜欢____的哪一点呢?这会让你觉得想要被认同、想要控制或者想要安全吗?不管这想法激起了哪个“想要”,你能放下吗?你不喜欢____的哪一点呢?不管这想法激起了什么样的欲望,你能把它释放掉吗?
重复这一练习,保持释放,直到你觉得这不会再给你带来任何好处或坏处。现在,我们要针对同一对象问问自己“榨柠檬”的问题——想象自己永远拥有____。垂下头,看这想法是否激起了一股无用能量,一股抗拒感。只要让那能量浮上表面,穿过你离开就好了。想象你永远拥有____。垂下头,看自己是否在排斥或坚持,然后让那股能量上浮离开。你能否放下自己对_____所有的憎恶呢?只要允许它浮到表面,穿过你离开就好了。仍然对肯定答复这问题有所抗拒吗?垂下头,让那股能量上浮离开。再问一次:你能否放下自己对_____所有的憎恶?仍然对肯定答复这问题有所抗拒吗?垂下头,让那股能量上浮离开。保持释放,直到你能够毫不抗拒地说,“是的,我能放下自己对_____所有的憎恶”。
What do you like about ___ ? Does that bring up wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe? And could you let go of either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe? And what don't you like about ___ ? Does that bring up a wanting of approval, a wanting of control or a wanting to be safe? And what do you like about ___ ? Does that bring up a wanting of approval, a wanting of control, or a wanting to be safe? And could you let go of whatever want that gets stirred up? And what don't you like about ___ ? Whichever want gets stirred up, could you let it go? And one more: What do you like about ___ ? Does that bring up a wanting of approval, a wanting of control or a wanting to be safe? And whichever want that has been stirred up, could you let it go? And what don't you like about ? Could you let it go, whichever want gets stirred up?
Keep going back and forth and releasing until you have no more advantages or disadvantages on that subject you are working on. Now, let's ask the "squeeze the lemon" question regarding the EXACT subject--Imagine always having ___ . Put your head down and see if that brings up an unwanted energy, a resistance. Just allow that energy to come up and allow it to pass through. Imagine always having ___ . Put your head down. See if you're rejecting or resisting and allow that energy to come up and pass through. And could you let go of your entire aversion to ___? Just allow that to come up and allow it to pass through. Any resistance to saying yes? Put your head down, just let the energy come up and allow it to pass through. And one more: Could you let go of your entire aversion to ___ ? Any resistance to saying yes? Let it come up and just allow it to pass through. Keep releasing until you have no more resistance to saying, "Yes, I can let go of my entire aversion to ____."
现在,我建议你自己针对某人、某事、或某物、某情况,如烟瘾、暴食、贪财等问题进行训练,任何情况、任何人都可以,只要你能在贪爱憎恶表上描述出来。(用书上的空白表格,或者复印在纸上,这样你可以随时随地无限使用。也有人只是把表抄在一小张纸上然后做释放,也不失是一种简便易行的方法。)你练得越多,就越能发现它是如何帮助你发现真相、擦亮双眼,让自己变得自觉自动
看那东西是否在你胸腹之间搅起了任何无用能量。垂下头,或把手覆在胸腹之间,允许那能量穿过你离开。释放更多,越多越好。
Now I suggest you work on something on your own--a person, thing, situation, a smoking habit, eating habit, money issues--any kind of situation, any person that you can describe on the attachments and aversions pages. (Use the blank sheets in this book or make photocopies so you can have unlimited sets of attachments and aversions to use any time you want them. Many people simply write the chart on a plain piece of paper and release that way. It's a short chart and easy to do, too!) The more you perform this task, the more you will see how it helps you discriminate, to see things clearly and help you take yourself off "automatic."
See if that brings up any energy in your stomach or your chest area. Tilt your head down and allow that energy to pass through. Or put your hand on your stomach or your chest area and allow that to pass through. And more. And even more.
想象你永远拥有_____,多得不得了,你永远都摆脱不了它。不管这一想法激起了怎样的能量,你能否只是让它上浮离开呢?释放更多,越多越好。只要将抗拒的感觉一同放下,那只不过是一股能量而已。
现在我们来问终极问题吧:我能否将自己对_____所有的憎恶释放掉,持续释放直到我百分百地解脱出来。
Imagine always having ; you're loaded with it. You can't get away from it. Whichever energy that brings up, could you just allow it to pass through? And more? And even more? Just let go of resisting it. It's just an energy.
And now let's ask the final question: Can I let go of my entire aversion to ____ and release until I am 100% free.
对……的贪爱
意识洪流
ATTACHMENT TO ...
Stream of Consciousness::
(Just let your mind think of things about the attachment. Write it down and see what you wrote or thought as wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure and then release the want.)
_____会给我带来什么好处?
What advantage is it to me to ____?
(在空白处要写同样的你贪爱的东西哦)
(Always put the same attachment in the blank space.)
1、      想象你永远都不能____。(在空白处填上那种贪爱,将其在你胸腹之间激起的紧抓不放的感觉或抗拒感释放。重复释放,直到没有剩余。)
2、      我能否将自己对____所有的贪爱都释放掉?(在空白处填上那种贪爱,持续释放,直到你能够毫不犹豫、毫不抗拒地给出一个百分之百肯定的答案。)
1. Imagine never, ever being able to ____. (Put the attachment in the blank space and let go of clutching or resisting the feeling it brings up in your stomach or chest. Keep releasing until there are no more feelings in your stomach or chest.)
2. Could I let go of my entire attachment to ____? (Put the attachment in the blank space and keep letting go until you can say "yes" 100% with no clutching or resistance.
对……的憎恶
意识洪流
AVERSION TO ...
Stream of Consciousness:
(Just let your mind think of things about the aversion. Write it down and see what you wrote or thought as wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure and then release the want.)
我喜欢_____的哪一点?
(在空白处要填同样的你憎恶的东西哦)
(Always put the same aversion in the blank space.)
1、      想象你永远_____________?(在空白处填上一类你的憎恶,同时将它在你胸腹之间引起的紧抓感或抗拒感释放掉。重复释放,直到胸腹之间没有任何感觉留下。)
2、      我能否把自己对____所有的憎恶都放下呢?(在空白处填上一类你的憎恶。重复释放,直到你能毫不犹豫、毫不抗拒地给出一个百分之百肯定的答复。)
1. Imagine always ____? (Put the aversion in the blank space and let go of clutching or resisting the feeling it brings up in your stomach or chest. Keep releasing until there are no more feelings in your stomach or chest.)
2. Could I let go of my entire aversion to ____? (put the aversion in the blank space and keep letting go until you can say "yes" 100% with no clutching or resistance.)
对……的贪爱
意识洪流
ATTACHMENT TO ...
Stream of Consciousness::
(Just let your mind think of things about the attachment. Write it down and see what you wrote or thought as wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure and then release the want.)
_____会给我带来什么好处?
(在空白处要写同样的你贪爱的东西哦)
1  想象你永远都不能____。(在空白处填上那种贪爱,将其在你胸腹之间激起的紧抓不放的感觉或抗拒感释放。重复释放,直到没有剩余。)
2  我能否将自己对____所有的贪爱都释放掉?(在空白处填上那种贪爱,持续释放,直到你能够毫不犹豫、毫不抗拒地给出一个百分之百肯定的答案。)
1. Imagine never, ever being able to ____. (Put the attachment in the blank space and let go of clutching or resisting the feeling it brings up in your stomach or chest. Keep releasing until there are no more feelings in your stomach or chest.)
2. Could I let go of my entire attachment to ____? (Put the attachment in the blank space and keep letting go until you can say "yes" 100% with no clutching or resistance.
对……的憎恶
意识洪流
AVERSION TO ...
Stream of Consciousness:
(Just let your mind think of things about the aversion. Write it down and see what you wrote or thought as wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure and then release the want.)
我喜欢_____的哪一点?
(在空白处要填同样的你憎恶的东西哦)
(Always put the same aversion in the blank space.)
1  想象你永远_____________?(在空白处填上一类你的憎恶,同时将它在你胸腹之间引起的紧抓感或抗拒感释放掉。重复释放,直到胸腹之间没有任何感觉留下。)
2  我能否把自己对____所有的憎恶都放下呢?(在空白处填上一类你的憎恶。重复释放,直到你能毫不犹豫、毫不抗拒地给出一个百分之百肯定的答复。)
1. Imagine always ____? (Put the aversion in the blank space and let go of clutching or resisting the feeling it brings up in your stomach or chest. Keep releasing until there are no more feelings in your stomach or chest.)
2. Could I let go of my entire aversion to ____? (put the aversion in the blank space and keep letting go until you can say "yes" 100% with no clutching or resistance.)

发表于 2013-2-14 06:01:04 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢你!
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-15 20:50:48 | 显示全部楼层
第十二章  释放自我否定
CHAPTER TWELVE  GETTING RID OF THE HABIT
OF BEATING YOURSELF UP
当头脑正确的时候,身体也一样。”——莱斯特·利文森
The moment the mind is right, the body is right.--Lester Levenson
我们每个人都有自我否定的习惯。有些人这样做是为了激励自己,另一些人是为了控制自己,我们出于各种各样的原因这样做,但是都并不知道自己到底做了什么,给自己身体里储存了多少消极能量。我们还建立起了自我否定的机制,阻碍自己获得生活中一切美好的东西。那就是著名的“我不配”的出处。让自己摆脱这种自我削弱的习惯真的是太重要了,我们开始吧!
让我们对自我否定,或者说不认同自我,做一次贪爱与憎恶的练习吧。
现在我们再多问自己一个“榨柠檬”的问题吧。这可能会在潜意识里引起一些抗拒感或紧抓感,检验一下,然后释放。
We all seem to have a habit of beating ourselves up. Some people do it to motivate themselves, others do it to control themselves. We do it for a variety of reasons--all of them done without discrimination and without realizing that we are storing up huge amounts of negative energy in our bodies. We are also storing up self-defeating programs which stop us from having the good things in life. This is where the famous "I don't deserve it" comes from. It's extremely important to rid oneself of this debilitating habit. So let's begin!
Let's do an attachment to disapproving of yourself and an aversion to disapproving of yourself or "beating yourself up."
And now let's ask one more of the "squeezing the lemon" questions. What
we're doing is bringing up our subconscious mind, taking a look at our resistance,
our clutching, and letting it go.
想象你一直都不认同自己,停不下来,永远都要这样不认同自己。垂下头,注意这想法激起的无用能量,允许它穿过你离去。释放更多,越多越好。将手覆在你的感觉中心(胸腹之间)上,让那能量穿过你离开。释放更多,越多越好。再问一次:想象你永远都不认同自己,停不下来,你要一直这样不认同自己了,你陷入了不认同自己的困境了。允许那能量从你胸腹之间上浮吧,不要再压抑了。允许它浮到表面离开,放吧,放吧,越多越好。持续释放,直到你的感觉中心不再有更多的紧抓不放的感觉。
现在,你能否把自己对于不认同自己的所有憎恶都放下呢?无论是什么在阻碍你说“是”,紧抓感也好,抗拒感也好,那种能量,释放它。只要让那能量浮到表面离开就好。释放更多,越多越好。你能否把自己对于不认同自己的所有憎恶都放下呢?只要让那能量浮到表面离开就好了。它不好也不坏,只是股能量,只是个现象。现在你要重复做这释放练习,直到你能给出一个百分之百肯定的答案,那时你所有的憎恶就会消失不见。
Imagine disapproving of yourself all the time. You can't stop. You're going to continue this forever. Tilt your head down and notice it brings up an unwanted energy and just allow it to pass through. And more. And even more. Put your hand on your feeling center (your stomach or chest area) and allow it to pass through. And more. And even more. One more time: Imagine disapproving of yourself forever. You can't stop. You're going to have to do it all the time. You're stuck with it. Allow that energy to come up in your stomach or chest area. Don't push it down. Allow it to come up and allow it to pass through. And more. And even more. Continue releasing until you have no more clutching in your feeling center.
And now, could you let go of your entire aversion to disapproving of yourself? Release anything that's stopping you from saying yes--a clutching, a resistance, an energy. Just allow that energy to come up and pass through. And more. And even more. And could you let go of your entire aversion to disapproving of yourself? Just allow that energy to come up and allow it to pass through. It's not good, it's not bad, it's just energy. Just phenomenon. Now you keep doing it until you can say yes 100%, in which case that entire aversion is gone.
对于自我不认同的贪爱
ATTACHMENT TO DISAPPROVING OF YOURSELF
现在我们来看一看自己对于不认同自己的贪爱吧。如果你一直不认同自己,你潜意识里必然会对这一习惯(当然也不止这一个)有所眷恋。所以现在完成下面的表格,我们来看看你潜意识里的贪爱与依恋。
Now let's look at the attachment to disapproving of ourselves. If you keep disapproving of yourself, there must be some subconscious attachment to continuing this habit and some subconscious habit. So let's take a look at that by having you complete the attachment chart.
对自我不认同的贪爱
意识洪流
ATTACHMENT TO DISAPPROVING OF MYSELF
Stream of Consciousness:
(Just let your mind think of things about the attachment. Write it down and see what you wrote or thought of as wanting approval, wanting control, or wanting to be safe or secure and then release the want.)
我不认同自己的好处是什么?
What advantage is it to me to disapprove of myself?
1、      想象你永远都不能不认同自己了。(将其在你胸腹之间激起的紧抓不放的感觉或抗拒感释放。重复释放,直到没有剩余。)
2、我能否将自己对自我不认同所有的贪爱都释放掉?(持续释放,直到你能够毫不犹豫、毫不抗拒地给出一个百分之百肯定的答案。)
1. Imagine never, ever being able to disapprove of myself again. (Let go of clutching or resisting the feeling it brings up in your stomach or chest. Keep releasing until there are no more feelings in your stomach or chest.)
2. Could I let go of my entire attachment to disapproving of myself? (Keep letting go until you can say yes 100% with no clutching or resistance.)
意识洪流
Stream of Consciousness:
_____的好处是什么?
(在空白处要写同样的你贪爱的东西哦)
1、      想象你永远都不能______。(在空白处填上那种贪爱,将其在你胸腹之间激起的紧抓不放的感觉或抗拒感释放。重复释放,直到没有剩余。)
2、我能否将自己对_______所有的贪爱都释放掉?(在空白处填上那种贪爱,持续释放,直到你能够毫不犹豫、毫不抗拒地给出一个百分之百肯定的答案。)
1. Imagine never, ever being able to ____ (Put the attachment in the blank space and let go of clutching or resisting the feeling it brings up in your stomach or chest. Keep releasing until there are no more feelings in your stomach or chest.)
自我不认同会给你带来什么好处?编吧,看你能说出多愚蠢的话。你能把它归为想要被认同、想要控制或是想要安全妥当吗?不管是哪个“想要”,你能释放掉吗?释放更多,越多越好。
自我不认同又会给你带来什么坏处?运用你的想象力吧!说出你那麻木愚蠢的想法!不管是什么,你能否将其归于想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全妥当的欲望之下?不管是哪种欲望被激起了,你能否只是放下它?释放更多,越多越好。自我不认同还会给你带来什么好处?如果你觉得没有,或者是觉得自己已经足够麻木到不去在乎,也把这些想法看作想要被认同、想要控制或是想要安全,好吗?不管是哪种欲望被激发了,你能否放下它?想要越多就等于越匮乏,所以还是放下吧。
What advantage is it for you to disapprove of yourself? Make something up. Give me something silly. Could you see that as either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe and secure? And whichever want it brings up, could you just let it go? And more. And more.
And what disadvantages are there in you disapproving of yourself? Use your imagination and come up with something dumb or silly. Whatever it is, could you see it as either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe and secure? And whichever want it brings up, could you just let it go? And more. And more. And what's another advantage of disapproving of yourself? If the word none comes up, or I'm numb, see that as wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure or whatever you came up with. And whichever want was stirred up, could you let it go? The want equals lack, so just let it go.
自我不认同还会给你带来什么坏处?不管是哪种欲望被激起了,你能否只是放下它?释放更多,越多越好。持续做下去,直到你再也想不出有什么好处和坏处。然后往下进行。
现在我们来从贪爱的角度问自己“榨柠檬”的问题。想象你永远、永远、永远都不能再不认同自己了,你失去了不认同自己的能力。如果这想法也激发了一股无用能量、一种紧抓感或抗拒感,就将手覆在胸腹之间或者垂下头。只要让那能量浮到表面离开就好了。放吧,放吧,越多越好。不要试图去理解分析那能量,直接把它放下。当你意识到自己对于自我不认同有一种潜意识里的贪爱依恋时,也许会觉得很惊讶,不过你感觉中心的紧抓不放的感觉已经表明这一点了。
And what's another disadvantage of disapproving of yourself? Whichever want that gets stirred up, could you just let it go? Whether it's a want of approval, control or being safe and secure, could you just let it go? And more. And more. Continue with this until you have no more advantages or disadvantages that come up. Then move on.
And now let's ask the "squeezing the lemon" question on the attachment side. Imagine never, ever, ever being able to disapprove of yourself again. You lost that ability. If that brings up an unwanted energy a clutching, a resistance either put your hand on your stomach or chest OR put your head down. Just allow that energy, which wants to leave, to come up and pass through. And more. And more. Don't try to understand the energy. Just let it go. You may surprise yourself in realizing you had a subconscious attachment to beating yourself up. It shows up through the clutching sensation in your feeling center.
再问自己一遍:想象你永远、永远、永远都不能再不认同自己了,你失去了不认同自己的能力。看这是否让你觉得抗拒、觉得放不开、甚至窒息。只要让这感觉上浮离开就好了。记住,它不好也不坏,只不过是从你胸腹之间路过的现象。放吧,放吧,越多越好。
我能否将自己对自我不认同所有的贪爱都释放掉?你是否在说“是”的时候很抗拒,觉得很不愿意?
One more time: Imagine never, ever being able to disapprove of yourself again. You lost that ability. See if there's any resistance, any clutching, any choking. Just allow it to come up and just allow it to pass through. Remember, it's not good, it's not bad and it's just phenomena energy passing through from your stomach or your chest area. And more. And even more.
And could you let go of your entire attachment to disapproving of yourself (or beating yourself up)? Any resistance to saying yes or any difficulty in saying yes?
这,不过是个习惯。明意识里,我们不会做任何伤害自己的事,不过我们把相关能量压进了自己的潜意识,它在里面持续搞破坏,直到我们把它拿出来,就像删除电脑里的文件一样。所以我们就把它拔出来释放掉吧。
给你一个建议:如果你对某物的憎恶更强烈,就先做憎恶练习,反之亦然。总之是先从容易的那个着手。
从我自己的经验来看,大多数人对于自我不认同是憎恶多于贪爱。他们并不喜欢这个习惯,想要改掉这个习惯,渴望去停止它。并不是每人都这样,不过大多数人都这样。所以我们先从憎恶的角度开始吧,填写下面对自我不认同的憎恶的表格。
This is only a habit. Consciously, we wouldn't do anything to hurt ourselves, but when we push this energy into the subconscious mind, it runs until we take it of our mind, much like deleting a computer file. So let's begin pulling it up and letting it go.
Suggestion: If you have a stronger aversion to something, it's a good idea to work on aversion first. But if you have a stronger attachment to something, then work on that first. Work on whichever is easier for you to stop, then work on the other.
My experience has usually been that most people have an aversion to disapproving of themselves more than an attachment to it. They don't like the habit. They want to stop it. It's a desire to stop it. This is not necessarily so in every case, but it does occur in most instances. So let's start with an aversion to disapproving of yourself. Take out the chart on aversion to disapproving of yourself and complete it.
对自我不认同的憎恶
意识洪流
AVERSION TO DISAPPROVING OF MYSELF
Stream of Consciousness:
(Just let your mind think of things about the aversion. Write it down and see what you wrote or thought as wanting approval, wanting control, or wanting to be safe or secure and then release the want.)
自我不认同会给我带来什么好处?
1、想象你永远都不认同自己?(将它在你胸腹之间引起的紧抓感或抗拒感释放掉。重复释放,直到胸腹之间没有任何感觉留下。)
2、      我能否把自己对自我不认同的所有憎恶都放下呢?(重复释放,直到你能毫不犹豫、毫不抗拒地给出一个百分之百肯定的答复。)
1. Imagine disapproving of myself all the time. (Let go of clutching or resisting the feeling it brings up in your stomach or chest. Keep releasing until there are no more feelings in your stomach or chest.)
2. Could you let go of your entire aversion to disapproving of yourself? (Keep letting go until you can say yes 100% with no clutching or resistance.)
所以,你到底喜欢自我不认同的哪一点呢?也许是因为这样做能让你自我激励,让你督促自己去行动去努力而不是继续犯懒?你能把这些想法都视为想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全妥当吗?你能把它们全都放下吗?放吧,放吧,越多越好。
你讨厌自我不认同的哪一点呢?不管是哪一点,你能否将其视为想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全妥当呢?你能把它们全都放下吗?放吧,放吧,越多越好。
So what do you like about disapproving of yourself? Maybe that's the way you motivate yourself? Maybe you think it gets you going? Maybe you think you're lazy and you need that push to make things happen? So could you see whatever comes up as a wanting of approval, a wanting of control or a wanting to be safe and secure? And could you let go of either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe and secure? And could you let it go? And more.
And what don't you like about disapproving of yourself? And whatever comes up, could you see that as either wanting approval, wanting control, or wanting to be safe and secure? And could you let it go? And more. And even more.
你还喜欢自我不认同的哪一点呢?你能否将其视为想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全妥当呢?不管是哪个“想要”,你能否将其放下呢?那不过是你胸腹之间盘旋的一股能量。把那种紧抓不放的感觉放下,允许那股能量自行离开吧。释放更多,越多越好。你还讨厌自我不认同的哪一点呢?不管答案是什么,你能否将其视为想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全妥当呢?不管是哪个“想要”被激发了,你能只是把它放下吗?把那种匮乏感放下?允许它穿过你离开?放吧,放吧,越多越好。
再一次:你喜欢自我不认同的哪一点呢?编吧,让我看看你的答案多傻,“它是我的习惯,而且感觉还不错”,“我习惯了”,诸如此类的。或者你根本就说不出你喜欢它什么。那就把这些都归于想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全的三大欲望之下,将其释放。
Now what's something else you like about disapproving of yourself? Could you see that as either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe and secure? And could you either let go of either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe and secure? It's just an energy in your stomach or your chest area. Let go of clutching and allow that energy to just pass through. And more. And even more. And what don't you like about disapproving of yourself? Whatever answer that you get, could you see that as either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe and secure? And whichever want is stirred up, could you just let go of that want? That lacking feeling? Allow it to pass through? And more. And more.
And one more: What do you like about disapproving of yourself? Make something up. Give me something silly. "It's a habit. It feels good, I'm used to it," whatever. Or if you come up with the ever-popular "none", see that as either wanting control or wanting to be safe. And just let go of either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe and secure.
你不喜欢自我不认同的哪一点呢?不管这想法勾起了你怎样的欲望,你能把那种匮乏感放下么?你能否允许它穿过你离开呢?释放更多,越多越好。从这两个角度分别重复做释放,直到你对此既不喜欢也不讨厌。记住,不要单单通过理性分析列出一张清单而不去释放上面的内容。
现在我们要问自己“榨柠檬”的问题了:想象你一直都不认同自己,停不下来了。垂下头,注意这想法激起的无用能量,或者说是一种紧抓感或抗拒感。然后让这能量,这股自己也很想离开的能量,浮上表面并离开……就像科威特油田里喷出的石油一样。这能量是想要离开的,所以不要再压抑它了,就让它走吧。它不过是个现象,就让它穿过去离开吧。放吧,放吧,越多越好。
And what don't you like about disapproving of yourself? Whichever want it brings up, could you just let go of that lacking feeling? Could you allow it to pass through? And more. And even more. Keep going from each side to the next until you have no more likes or dislikes on the subject. Remember not to make an intellectual list of likes and dislikes without releasing on each item.
Now we're going to ask the "squeezing the lemon" question: Imagine disapproving of yourself all the time; you can't stop. Tilt your head down and notice that there's an unwanted energy there--a clutching, a resistance. And just allow this energy--which wants to leave--to come up and allow it to pass through ... just like the oil wells in Kuwait. This energy wants to leave, so don't stop it...allow it to leave. It's just phenomenon. Just allow it to pass through. And more. And even more.
现在我们再多问自己一个“榨柠檬”的问题。不管这会在你潜意识里引起怎样的动荡,感受一下那种抗拒感或紧抓感,然后把它们释放掉吧。
想象你永远都不认同自己,停都停不下来,将来也要一直不认同自己。垂下头,注意这想法激发的无用能量,允许它上浮离开吧。释放更多,越多越好。将手覆在感觉中心(胸腹之间),让那能量上浮离开吧。释放更多,越多越好。再一次:想象你永远都不认同自己,停都停不下来,将来也得一直不认同自己了,你陷入了这样的一个困境。允许这想法在你胸腹之间激发的能量上浮吧,不要再压抑了,允许它浮到表面穿过你离开吧。释放更多,越多越好。持续释放,直到你的感觉中心不再有剩余的紧抓感。
And now let's ask one more of the "squeezing the lemon" questions. What we're doing is bringing up our subconscious mind, taking a look at our resistance, our clutching, and letting it go.
Imagine disapproving of yourself all the time. You can't stop. You're going to continue this forever. Tilt your head down and notice it brings up an unwanted energy and just allow it to pass through. And more. And even more. Put your hand on your feeling center (your stomach or chest area) and allow it to pass through. And more. And even more. One more time: Imagine disapproving of yourself forever. You can't stop. You're gonna have to do it all the time. You're stuck with it. Allow that energy to come up in your stomach or chest area. Don't push it down. Allow it to come up and allow it to pass through. And more. And even more. Continue releasing until you have no more clutching in your feeling center.
现在,你能否将自己对于自我不认同的所有憎恶都放下呢?无论是什么阻挡了你说“是”,紧抓感也好,抗拒感也好,总归是一种能量。那么就让它上浮离开吧。释放更多,越多越好。你能否将自己对于自我不认同的所有憎恶都放下呢?只要让那股能量上浮离开就好。它不好也不坏,只不过是一股能量……一个现象。你要持续做释放,直到你能给出一个百分之百肯定的答案,那时你所有的憎恶也就烟消云散了。
And now, could you let go of your entire aversion to disapproving of yourself? Release anything that's stopping you from saying "yes" --a clutching, a resistance, an energy. Just allow that energy to come up and pass through. And more. And even more. And could you let go of your entire aversion to disapproving of yourself? Just allow that energy to come up and allow it to pass through. It's not good, it's not bad, it's just energy ... just phenomenon. Now you keep doing it until you can say "yes" 100%, in which case that entire aversion is gone.
对自我不认同的贪爱
意识洪流
ATTACHMENT TO DISAPPROVING OF MYSELF
Stream of Consciousness:
(Just let your mind think of things about the attachment. Write it down and see what you wrote or thought of as wanting approval, wanting control, or wanting to be safe or secure and then release the want.)
我不认同自己的好处是什么?
1、      想象你永远都不能不认同自己了。(将其在你胸腹之间激起的紧抓不放的感觉或抗拒感释放。重复释放,直到没有剩余。)
2、我能否将自己对自我不认同所有的贪爱都释放掉?(持续释放,直到你能够毫不犹豫、毫不抗拒地给出一个百分之百肯定的答案。)
1. Imagine never, ever being able to disapprove of myself again. (Let go of clutching or resisting the feeling it brings up in your stomach or chest. Keep releasing until there are no more feelings in your stomach or chest.)
2. Could I let go of my entire attachment to disapproving of myself? (Keep letting go until you can say yes 100% with no clutching or resistance.)
自我不认同会给你带来什么好处?编吧,看你能说出多愚蠢的话。你能把它归为想要被认同、想要控制或是想要安全妥当吗?不管是哪个“想要”,你能释放掉吗?释放更多,越多越好。
自我不认同又会给你带来什么坏处?运用你的想象力吧!说出你那麻木愚蠢的想法!不管是什么,你能否将其归于想要被认同、想要控制或想要安全妥当的欲望之下?不管是哪种欲望被激起了,你能否只是放下它?释放更多,越多越好。自我不认同还会给你带来什么好处?如果你觉得没有,或者是觉得自己已经足够麻木到不去在乎,也把这些想法看作想要被认同、想要控制或是想要安全,好吗?不管是哪种欲望被激发了,你能否放下它?想要越多就等于越匮乏,所以还是放下吧。
What advantage is it for you to disapprove of yourself? Make something up. Give me something silly. Could you see that as either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe and secure? And whichever want it brings up, could you just let it go? And more. And more.
And what disadvantages are there in you disapproving of yourself? Use your imagination and come up with something dumb or silly. Whatever it is, could you see it as either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe and secure? And whichever want it brings up, could you just let it go? And more. And more. And what's another advantage of disapproving of yourself? If the word none comes up, or I'm numb, see that as wanting approval, wanting control or wanting to be safe or secure or whatever you came up with. And whichever want was stirred up, could you let it go? The want equals lack, so just let it go.
自我不认同还会给你带来什么坏处?不管是哪种欲望被激起了,你能否只是放下它?释放更多,越多越好。持续做下去,直到你再也想不出有什么好处和坏处。然后往下进行。
现在我们来从贪爱的角度问自己“榨柠檬”的问题。想象你永远、永远、永远都不能再不认同自己了,你失去了不认同自己的能力。如果这想法也激发了一股无用能量、一种紧抓感或抗拒感,就将手覆在胸腹之间或者垂下头。只要让那能量浮到表面离开就好了。放吧,放吧,越多越好。不要试图去理解分析那能量,直接把它放下。当你意识到自己对于自我不认同有一种潜意识里的贪爱依恋时,也许会觉得很惊讶,不过你感觉中心的紧抓不放的感觉已经表明这一点了。
And what's another disadvantage of disapproving of yourself? Whichever want that gets stirred up, could you just let it go? Whether it's a want of approval, control or being safe and secure, could you just let it go? And more. And more. Continue with this until you have no more advantages or disadvantages that come up. Then move on.
And now let's ask the "squeezing the lemon" question on the attachment side. Imagine never, ever, ever being able to disapprove of yourself again. You lost that ability. If that brings up an unwanted energy a clutching, a resistance either put your hand on your stomach or chest OR put your head down. Just allow that energy, which wants to leave, to come up and pass through. And more. And more. Don't try to understand the energy. Just let it go. You may surprise yourself in realizing you had a subconscious attachment to beating yourself up. It shows up through the clutching sensation in your feeling center.
再问自己一遍:想象你永远、永远、永远都不能再不认同自己了,你失去了不认同自己的能力。看这是否让你觉得抗拒、觉得放不开、甚至窒息。只要让这感觉上浮离开就好了。记住,它不好也不坏,只不过是从你胸腹之间路过的现象。放吧,放吧,越多越好。
我能否将自己对自我不认同所有的贪爱都释放掉?你是否在说“是”的时候很抗拒,觉得很不愿意?
One more time: Imagine never, ever being able to disapprove of yourself again. You lost that ability. See if there's any resistance, any clutching, any choking. Just allow it to come up and just allow it to pass through. Remember, it's not good, it's not bad and it's just phenomena energy passing through from your stomach or your chest area. And more. And even more.
And could you let go of your entire attachment to disapproving of yourself (or beating yourself up)? Any resistance to saying yes or any difficulty in saying yes?
这,不过是个习惯。明意识里,我们不会做任何伤害自己的事,不过我们把相关能量压进了自己的潜意识,它在里面持续搞破坏,直到我们把它拿出来,就像删除电脑里的文件一样。所以我们就把它拔出来释放掉吧。
给你一个建议:如果你对某物的憎恶更强烈,就先做憎恶练习,反之亦然。总之是先从容易的那个着手。
This is only a habit. Consciously, we wouldn't do anything to hurt ourselves, but when we push this energy into the subconscious mind, it runs until we take it of our mind, much like deleting a computer file. So let's begin pulling it up and letting it go.
Suggestion: If you have a stronger aversion to something, it's a good idea to work on aversion first. But if you have a stronger attachment to something, then work on that first. Work on whichever is easier for you to stop, then work on the other.
从我自己的经验来看,大多数人对于自我不认同是憎恶多于贪爱。他们并不喜欢这个习惯,想要改掉这个习惯,渴望去停止它。并不是每人都这样,不过大多数人都这样。所以我们先从憎恶的角度开始吧,填写下面对自我不认同的憎恶的表格。
只要与那股能量取得接触,那种胸腹之间的紧抓感、抗拒感。然后将其释放。放吧,放吧,越多越好。
My experience has usually been that most people have an aversion to disapproving of themselves more than an attachment to it. They don't like the habit. They want to stop it. It's a desire to stop it. This is not necessarily so in every case, but it does occur in most instances. So let's start with an aversion to disapproving of yourself. Take out the chart on aversion to disapproving of yourself and complete it.
Just get in touch with that energy, that clutching in your stomach or chest area, that resisting ... and just let that energy go. And more. And even more.
现在我们再多问自己一个“榨柠檬”的问题。不管这会在你潜意识里引起怎样的动荡,感受一下那种抗拒感或紧抓感,然后把它们释放掉吧。
想象你永远都不认同自己,停都停不下来,将来也要一直不认同自己。垂下头,注意这想法激发的无用能量,允许它上浮离开吧。释放更多,越多越好。将手覆在感觉中心(胸腹之间),让那能量上浮离开吧。释放更多,越多越好。再一次:想象你永远都不认同自己,停都停不下来,将来也得一直不认同自己了,你陷入了这样的一个困境。允许这想法在你胸腹之间激发的能量上浮吧,不要再压抑了,允许它浮到表面穿过你离开吧。释放更多,越多越好。持续释放,直到你的感觉中心不再有剩余的紧抓感。
And now let's ask one more of the "squeezing the lemon" questions. What we are doing is bringing up our subconscious mind and taking a look at our resistance, our clutching, and letting it go.
Imagine disapproving of yourself all the time. You can't stop. You're gonna continue this forever. Tilt your head down and notice it brings up an unwanted energy and just allow it to pass through. And more. And even more. Put your hand on your feeling center (your stomach or chest area) and allow it to pass through. And more. And even more. One more time: Imagine disapproving of yourself forever. You can't stop. You're going to have to do it all the time. You're stuck with it. Allow that energy to come up in your stomach or chest area. Don't push it down. Allow it to come up and allow it to pass through. And more. And even more. Continue releasing until you have no more clutching in your feeling center.
现在,你能否将自己对于自我不认同的所有憎恶都放下呢?无论是什么阻挡了你说“是”,紧抓感也好,抗拒感也好,总归是一种能量。那么就让它上浮离开吧。释放更多,越多越好。你能否将自己对于自我不认同的所有憎恶都放下呢?只要让那股能量上浮离开就好。它不好也不坏,只不过是一股能量……一个现象。你要持续做释放,直到你能给出一个百分之百肯定的答案,那时你所有的憎恶也就烟消云散了。
继续在“对自我不认同的贪爱与憎恶”工作簿上进行以上的练习。你也许会想做得更深入一点,或者你已经成功将那些贪爱与憎恶消除了。如果是这样的话就太棒了。没有贪爱与憎恶,你正在向波澜不惊的状态迈进,向拥有一切的丰盛前进。
And now: could you let go of your entire aversion to disapproving of yourself? Release anything that's stopping you from saying "yes" --a clutching, a resistance, an energy. Just allow that energy to come up and pass through. And more. And even more. And could you let go of your entire aversion to disapproving of yourself? Just allow that energy to come up and allow it to pass through. It's not good, it's not bad, it's just energy ... just phenomenon. Now you keep doing it until you can say "yes" 100%, in which case that entire aversion is gone.
Continue working on this on the "Attachment to Disapproving Yourself" and the "Aversion to Disapproving of Yourself" worksheets. You may want to work on this more deeply, or you may have cleaned it up. If this is the case, then fine. With no attachments and no aversions, you fall right into imperturbability. You are on your way to having abundance of everything.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 10:31 , Processed in 0.097259 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.