搜索
楼主: KellyWhite

[资料方法] [翻译(附原文)]丰盛之书 更新中…7月2日校对完毕,上传pdf电子书。

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-4-8 20:36:41 | 显示全部楼层
感恩~
发表于 2013-4-16 09:05:39 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 怒放- 于 2013-4-16 09:10 编辑

亲爱的[KellyWhite:你翻译的丰盛之书给我极大极大的帮助,我感觉自己逐步在走上一个一个新的台阶,我一直在看你翻译的书,但是却懒得写感谢。今天补上。以后我会分享这个书给我的成长,那种好改天换地的改变。以此表达对你的谢意 和所有提供有关信息、给我帮助的朋友的谢意!

我爱你 这份兢兢业业!/color]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-4-29 21:43:07 | 显示全部楼层

第二十七章  最大限度地利用你的释放
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN  GETTING THE MOST
FROM YOUR RELEASING

“放下了所有的贪爱与嗔恨就是在放下你所有的想法,而想法即欲望。”——莱斯特•利文森
“Letting go of all attachments and aversions is letting go of all your thoughts. Thought and desire are the same."
--Lester Levenson

最大限度地利用释放
GETTING THE MOST FROM RELEASING

1、        早上一睁眼就去感知你当下的感受,追溯其源头到潜藏的欲望,然后释放。
2、        在心里预演新的一天,然后释放,对照着黄金六步骤。
3、        除了你正在攻克的主要的释放之外,也抽出时间来做一些短的释放。
4、        如果你觉得自己被扰乱激发了或是压力很大,注意到它,然后释放。
5、        制定一些目标,每天都对其进行释放;对你生活中的人事物和各种情况做贪爱与嗔恨的练习。
6、        回想反思自己的一天,然后释放,对照黄金六步。对以下几项进行释放:
*环境、事件、情境
*人
*对于环境、事件、情境的抵触情绪
*想要控制的欲望是何时被激起的?想要被认同的欲望呢?想要安全的欲望呢?
7、回想一下这一天,明确哪些时候你本可以更有意识,察觉地更快,明天哪里又需要注意和加强,以此来维持
   你的释放,让它进行地更加持续顺畅。
8、在你抗拒的同时做到有所察觉——然后把抗拒的感受释放掉。
9、每天复习黄金六步,看你在哪里掉队了,明天需要做什么来回到正轨。
10、如果你在释放的时候遇到了麻烦,对照黄金六步来找自己的问题。记得吗?根本就没有什么例外!

1. As soon as you awaken in the morning, become aware of what you are feeling. Trace the feeling down to the underlying want--and release.
2. Preview the day and release. Have the Six Steps in front of you.
3. In addition to releasing on the go, set aside time for short releasing breaks during the day.
4. If you begin to get stirred up or stressed, notice this, and release.
5. Have some goals you're releasing on daily. Do attachments and aversions exercises on things and situations in your life.
6. Review the day and release. Have the Six Steps in front of you. Release on:
*Circumstances/events/situations
*People
*Resistance to circumstances/events/situations
*When was wanting control stirred up? Wanting approval? Wanting
security?
7. Determine where you could have been more aware today, and where you need to be more aware tomorrow, in order to keep your releasing going even more consistently.
8. Be aware of when you are resisting--and release the feeling of resistance.
9. Review the Six Steps daily. Determine where you were off and what you need to do to get back on track.
10. If you have trouble releasing, see where you're off in the Six Steps. Remember--there are no exceptions!
现在,我们来详细讲解一下如何通过十个步骤里的一个或几个来将释放法的作用发挥到最大限度。
Now, in more detail, we'll examine the ways to get the most from releasing using each of these ten steps.

1、        早上一睁眼就去感知你当下的感受,追溯其源头到潜藏的欲望,然后释放。一起来就做,在释放完之前,不要像以前那样浑浑噩噩地开始一天的流水账。
2、        在心里预演新的一天,然后释放,对照着黄金六步骤。预演新的一天——梳理你的关心、期待、或是担忧。观察一下你对于这一天的态度,然后给这一天制定一个综合目标和一些具体的小目标。然后只要释放就好。
3、        除了你正在攻克的主要的释放之外,也抽出时间来做一些短的释放。有时候我们会忙于完成手头各种各样的事,不过也要记得给自己几分钟的暂停来做释放。在家或办公室划出一块专门的区域来做释放。随身携带一个释放手册,一有空就可以停下来释放,又用不了多长时间嘛。在这些短暂的休息中做释放会帮助你轻轻松松、毫无压力地度过每一天。记住:那些不过都是些感受!
例如,你在开会的时候感到非常劳累,就假装去厕所让自己休息一下,或者就是找个什么地方让自己清净一会儿做做释放,比如出去喝杯咖啡什么的。然后再继续一天的工作。你可以将手放在胸腹之间来提醒自己做释放,这样也不会引起其他人的注意。
4、        如果你觉得自己被扰乱激发了或是压力很大,要马上注意到它,然后开始释放。不要干坐在那里沉浸在紧抓感或是抗拒感里。释放它不过需要一小段时间。记住黄金六步里的第一步:我必须让自己想要自由超过想要被认同、想要控制或是想要安全。那会提醒你做释放。然后一天会过得顺顺畅畅的,否则你就会在抗拒感里挣扎着熬过那一天。
5、        制定一些目标,每天都对其进行释放;对你生活中的人事物和各种情况做贪爱与嗔恨的练习。我建议你搞一本释放手册,然后定期地写下自己的目标——每天四五条。然后持续对其做释放,直到目标达成。 然后再制定更多的目标。看这些目标是如何带领你在没有抗拒的情况下得到生命中你想要的那些东西的。当你完成了这个目标时,就在后面写下“我已完成这个目标”。如果你没有完成这个目标、没有得到它,就对其做好处坏处的练习,或者扪心自问为什么你会创造出一个无法实现的目标。然后答案会自己浮现出来的,然后将其释放。
6、        回想反思自己的一天,然后释放,对照黄金六步。对以下几项进行释放:环境,事件,情境,人,对于环境、事件、情境的抵触情绪。这种想要控制的欲望是何时被激起的?那么想要被认同的欲望呢?还有你想要安全的欲望呢?这会让你睡得更香,也不会一直压抑或者执着于某些东西。你在反其道而行之。这会给你带来一夜美好的休息。
7、回想一下这一天,明确哪些时候你本可以更有意识,察觉地更快,明天哪里又需要注意和加强,以此来维持
   你的释放,让它进行地更加持续顺畅。
8、在你抗拒的同时做到有所察觉——然后把抗拒的感受释放掉。
9、每天复习黄金六步,看你在哪里掉队了,明天需要做什么来回到正轨。
10、如果你在释放的时候遇到了麻烦,对照黄金六步来找自己的问题。记得吗?根本就没有什么例外!

1: As soon as you wake in the morning, become aware of what you're feeling. Trace the feeling down to the underlying want and release. Do it as soon as you get up in the morning. Don't automatically begin the routine of your day until you've released.
2: Preview the day and release. Have the Six Steps in front of you. Preview the day--see if you have any concerns, expectations or worries. Look at your attitude about the day and make a general intention for it. Also make some specific intentions. Then just release.
3: In addition to releasing on the go, set aside time for short releasing breaks during the day. Sometimes we push through our stuff. Just stop for a minute and release. Have a special releasing place in your office or home. Have a releasing book with you and just stop every once in a while to release. It takes just a few minutes. That little releasing break will help you get through the day without any stress or pressure. Remember: It's just a feeling! If you're in a meeting, and you feel you're getting overworked, take a bathroom break. Do whatever you have to do to go to a place where you can get away for a moment to release. Have a coffee break just so you can have some time to release. Then continue with the day's momentum. You can put your hand on your stomach or your chest to remind you to release. People around you won't know what you're doing.
4: If you begin to get stirred up or stressed, notice it immediately and start releasing. Don't sit there clutching and resisting. It takes just a moment to release. Remember Step One: I must want freedom more then I want approval, control or security. That will remind you to release. Then the day will go smoothly. Otherwise, you will experience resistance and the day will drag on.
5: Have some goals you're releasing on daily. I recommend you get a releasing workbook and write goals down on a regular basis--four or five of them daily. And continue to release on these goals until they fall in your lap. And then make some more goals. See how goals can help you accomplish the things you want in life without resistance. When you complete the goal, write down "I completed it." If you haven't completed it and it's not falling in your lap, do advantages and disadvantages of having this goal or ask yourself what's the purpose of why I created this goal not to happen. Then you'll come up with an answer. Then release that.
6: Review the day and release. Have the Six Steps in front of you. Release on circumstances, events, situations, people, resistance to circumstances, events or situations. When was wanting control stirred up? How about wanting approval? Wanting security? This will allow you to sleep much better so you're not continually suppressing or holding on to this stuff. You're un-suppressing it. And that will allow you to have a beautiful night's rest.
7: Determine where you could have been more aware of clutching and resistance today, as well as where you need to be more aware tomorrow, in order to keep releasing going even more consistently.
8: Be aware of when you are resisting releasing. Then release the feeling of resistance or clutching. Look for that clutch and just let it go.
9: Review the Six Steps daily. Determine where you're off on the Six Steps and what you need to do to get back on track.
10: If you have trouble releasing, determine where you're off in the Six Steps. Remember--there are no exceptions!

日省吾身
DAILY REVIEW

一个每天的反省或者“清理”是一个强有力的、能够充分反馈你所投入的努力的过程。尽管从可行性上来说它可以在一天之内的任何时间来做,但是一般来说还是在晚上完成。事实上,如果你养成了这样定期地停下来做这种你日常释放之外的综合清理的习惯的话,你会发现自己的水平会突飞猛进地发展。
这是一个让你排除感情干扰、冷静地观察周边事件与互动的契机,看看你的工作会议、你与朋友们的聚会,看看你与所爱之人的谈话之类的。这是一个让你从他们中间抽离出来去学习个中涵义的契机。然后释放掉任何贪爱或情感残余。从许多方面来看,这一过程都像是收获你意识里播下的种子。通过投入精力与意识去研究这些事件及其教训,我们能从中汲取营养并提取出其中最本质的价值。

A daily review or "clean up" is a powerful process which richly repays the effort invested. The process is most commonly done in the evening, although it can be done at any time during the day. In fact, if you get in the habit of stopping periodically and doing this kind of general cleanup in addition to your regular releasing you will find your improving dramatically.

This is a time to look dispassionately over events and interactions: a meeting or gathering at work or with friends, a talk with a loved one, etc. It is the time to extract from them the learning they contain. Then release any attachments or emotional residue. In many ways, the process is like harvesting the seeds of consciousness. In giving our attention and awareness to the events and their lessons, we gain the nourishment they contain and distill their essential value.

第一步,就是要放松,然后从旁观者的角度去看整个事件发生的过程,尽量不要受到对他人的判断和对自己的批评的影响与阻挠。
当你进入了放松的状态之后,回顾之前的事件,允许各种事情与互动涌入你的脑海。注意,这些事件,你可能只是匆匆掠过,忽略了很多,或者你本来就不能看到全貌。你需要花更多精力去关注那些没有说出口的话、没有做成的事,以及之后隐含的动机与欲望。在你释放这些欲望之前,先与之相处一下,看看你是否能够从中得到什么信息或获得什么教训。然后再把那些欲望定位,归于想要被认同、想要控制、或是想要安全的三大欲望之下,再问问自己能否将其释放。
最好每天都做这个练习,越频繁越好,只要你能想的起来。回顾过去真的对现在你在做的事有很大的帮助。

The first step is to relax and allow this process to take place from the standpoint of the observer. Judgment and self-criticism only impede the process.

After you have achieved this state of relaxation, look back over the events of the previous hours and allow certain events or interactions to come into your mind. Notice that these may be events you passed over too rapidly or were incomplete for you. Pay attention to what was left unsaid or undone, as well as any unvoiced agendas or wants which are associated with each. Before you release on these wants, stay present with them for just an instant and see if they have a message or lesson for you. Then identify the want: ask yourself if you could let go of wanting approval, control or security.

Do this process as often as you remember each day. It's a terrific addition to what you are now doing.

通往自由的快捷步骤FAST STEPS TO FREEDOM
*仅通过释放得到任何东西Get everything only by releasing.
*练习在释放的同时见证更多东西Practice witnessing things more while releasing.
*对所有事情完全负责Take responsibility for everything.
*从你的内在得到所有快乐Take all your joy from within.
*给出所有Be all giving.
*做自己Be yourself

作业:从上述的快捷步骤里挑一项自己尝试。只要集中精力于其上,然后向自己证明释放法这套“坐业”是如何在你身上起作用的。

Assignment: Pick one of the Fast Steps to try for yourself. Just focus on it and prove to yourself how the "butt" system will work for you.

附加建议
ADDED SUGGESTIONS

莱斯特提出了许多能够帮助我们变得更自由的方法。他创造了这些通往自由的快捷步骤。在此,我将附加一些建议作为其补充:

Lester had many ways to try to help us go free. He created these Fast Steps to Freedom, adding these suggestions for their implementation:

1:仅通过释放得到任何东西。你可以通过对生活中想要得到或实现的东西做释放来练习。释放就是最高的行动方式。也许头脑会跟你说,“好吧好吧,你对它做了释放——但是现在你要做什么呢?”答案是什么也不做,除了释放。仅仅通过释放你就能够得到一切,你会认识到,它就是行动的最高形式。我知道,莱斯特也知道。但你要向自己证明这一点,而只有通过实际操作得到经验,你才能证明。这就是目标能起到帮助作用的那个境界,近通过释放得到任何东西。
1: Get everything only by releasing. You can practice this by releasing only on the things you want to accomplish in life. Releasing is the highest form of action. The mind will tell you, "Sure, you released on it--but now what do you do?" Don't do anything except release. Get everything only by releasing. You'll discover it's the highest form of action. I know this. Lester knew it. You need to prove it to yourself. Only by experientially doing it, will you prove it to yourself. That's where goals are helpful. Get everything only by releasing.

2:练习在释放的同时见证更多东西。为了见证与证明,有一点是肯定的,你得把所有想要被认同、想要控制和想要安全的欲望都释放掉。然后静观其变,不要多想,集中精力在心里暗暗关注你的释放过程。当你陷入矛盾冲突中了,就把那些欲望释放掉吧,然后看看接下来会发生什么事。如果你释放地足够彻底,任何困难都会迎刃而解的;如果你释放地足够完整,任何不可能之事都会变得可能。怎样才算释放地彻底与完整呢——当你觉得这件事无所谓的时候。
2: Practice witnessing things more while releasing. In order to witness, you definitely have to let go of all your wanting of approval, control and safety. Just be quiet. Watch what happens. Don't say much. Focus inwardly on your releasing. While you're in conflict, just let the wants go and watch what happens. Any situation will immediately resolve if you totally release. Anything impossible is immediately possible when you completely release on it--and you know you're completely released on it when you just don't give a damn about it.

3:对所有事情完全负责,但是不要责怪自己。只要对自己说,“我内在的哪个部分导致了这件事的发生呢?”只要你问,就会有答案。静静坐下来,然后把它释放掉吧。如果你真的释放了,就能够撤销这件事;如果你没能释放,就得等着别人或是别的事来终结这件事。然而,只有你把自己视为系铃人时,才会处于解铃的最有利位置。
3: Take responsibility for everything, but don't beat yourself up. Just say to yourself, "Wherein did I cause this to happen?" As soon as you ask, it will come up. Sit quietly and then you can release it. If you did it, you can undo it. If you didn't do it, you're going to have to wait for someone or a set of circumstances to stop. However, if you see that you're the one who's doing it, then you're in a powerful position.

4:从你的内在得到所有快乐。不管你是否已经注意到了,内在就是真正的也是唯一的快乐源泉。认同你自己吧,越多越好。从你的内在得到所有快乐。如果你真的能做到的话,就能把自己从常年在外界寻求快乐的窘境中解救出来,这一行为不但无用,而且不会有任何结果。
4: Take all your joy from within. If you haven't noticed, that's where the joy is coming from. It's the only place it really comes from. Give yourself approval. And more and more. Take all your joy from within. If you can get that, you'll save yourself years of looking around for joy outside yourself. The search for joy outside oneself is a futile and never-ending one.

5:给出所有。就是下定决心,给出你的所有。这并不意味着你得把自己的储藏都给出去,只是说把你自己挪到一个给予的位置。你想要别人怎么对待自己,就怎么对待别人。同理,己所不欲勿施于人。
5: Be all giving. Just decide to be all giving. That doesn't mean you have to give away the store. Just come from a giving place. Treat others like you want to be treated. Do unto others as you expect others to do unto you, etc.

6:做自己。做呀做呀做呀做。
6: Be yourself. Just be and be and be.

幸福快乐
HAPPINESS

现在我们来观察一下幸福吧。跟随下面的提示来搞定你的思考吧。

Now let's take a look at happiness. Use the following prompts to break down your thoughts.

挑个主题:______________________
Choose a Topic:______________________

对于这一主题来说,我需要做什么来得到幸福快乐呢?______________________
What do I need to be happy regarding this topic? ______________________

我能把它释放掉吗?
And can I let go of this?

我需要避免做什么来得到幸福快乐呢?______________________
What do I need to avoid in order to be happy? ______________________

我能把它释放掉吗?
And can I let go of this?
我已经完全把这件事放下了吗?
Did I completely let go?

我需要做什么来得到幸福快乐呢?这会激起你想要被认同、想要控制或是想要安全的欲望吗?你能把这些欲望放下吗?我需要避免做什么来得到幸福快乐呢?这会激起你想要被认同、想要控制或是想要安全的欲望吗?你能把这些欲望放下吗?我需要做什么来得到幸福快乐呢?这会激起你想要被认同、想要控制或是想要安全的欲望吗?你能把这些欲望放下吗?我需要避免做什么来得到幸福快乐呢?这会激起你想要被认同、想要控制或是想要安全的欲望吗?你能把这些欲望放下吗?你愿意吗?继续这一练习,直到你对你的幸福快乐感觉完整而满足再继续。

What do I need in order to be happy? Does that bring up a wanting of approval, control or safety? Could you let go of either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting safety? And what do I need to avoid in order to be happy? Does that bring up a wanting of approval, control or safety? And could you let them go? What do I need in order to be happy? Does that bring up a wanting of approval, control or safety? Could you let go of either wanting approval, wanting control or wanting safety? And what do I need to avoid in order to be happy? Does that bring up a wanting of approval, control or safety? Could you—would you--Iet them go? Continue with this exercise until you feel complete with your happiness before moving on.

寄出你的收获
SEND IN YOUR GAINS

把你的收获寄给我们,这一练习对你和我们团队都很有帮助。本书最后有一张收获表格,请写下自你应用丰盛课程以来的收获,以及你的评价。我们收到你的表格后会把你加入邮寄名单,这样你就能收到我们的简报。这样定期的邮件来往会让你了解到其他人是如何运用这一课程所授的技巧得到丰盛的。简报也会给你一些建议和主意,关于前人是如何应用这一课程的。简报里同样会包括全国各地的释放法咨询帮助热线的号码,让你了解一下我们的支持系统。同时,它也会给你一些各处举办的高级课程的信息。这些课程很有趣,因为你是现场参与的,和来自同一城市的同学一起。你也许都想为你和你的朋友创立一个释放互助小组了吧。
我同时建议你把课程介绍给你所有的朋友。我自己就是这么做的,感觉棒极了!不管我去哪里,身边环绕的都是懂得释放的人,而这也会提醒我做释放。有时候我自己可能没在释放,但是身边有一个波澜不惊的人这一事实会立刻使我平静下来,提醒我释放。我强烈建议你这么做,这真的是个非常非常好的主意。让你身边的朋友都接触释放法吧!与释放法学员多保持联系吧!

An exercise that is very helpful to you and to my office is to send us your gains. There is a gains sheet in the back of the book. Write down your gains from using this course, as well as your comments. When we receive it, we will put you on our mailing list so you'll be able to receive a newsletter. This periodic mailing will let you know how others are using the course techniques to have abundance. The newsletter will also give you suggestions and ideas regarding how other graduates are using the course. It will also give you telephone numbers for releasing help nationwide, letting you know about support systems. It also provides information regarding advanced courses being held around the country. These courses are fun because you participate in a live setting with other graduates from your own city. You might want to create a releasing support group for yourself and your friends.

I also recommend having all your friends take the course. I've done that myself and it's wonderful. So every place I go, I find myself surrounded by people who know how to release. And that reminds me to release. Sometimes I might not be releasing, and the fact that I'm with somebody who's not bothered by life's miscellaneous things immediately calms me down and reminds me to release. I highly recommend it. It's a wonderful, wonderful idea. Just get all your friends to learn the Release Technique. And be in touch with other releasers.

我们继续往下进行。现在我想带你看看一个非常棒的练习,它难以置信、十分深刻。跟着我的指示走吧。
自由是什么?现在你可能会给出一个答案,不管是怎样的答案。接下来,我要和你继续挖下去。

Let's continue on. Now I want to take a look at a wonderful exercise that's fabulous and very profound. So just follow me.
What is freedom? Now you give an answer, whatever it is. And then I'll continue to work with you.

所以,自由是什么呢?______________________
So what is freedom? ______________________
如果自由不止以上那些,它是什么呢?______________________
And if it's even more than that, what is freedom? ______________________
如果那些还不足以涵盖,自由到底是什么呢?______________________
如果自由还有别的含义,又是什么呢?______________________

继续问这个问题,继续重复,越多次越好——直到你彻底安静下来。

Continue answering this question repeatedly--as many times as it takes-until you go totally quiet.

然后我们来问另一个问题吧,为了变得充满爱意,你必须放弃什么呢?______________________
And now let's ask another question. What do I have to give up to be all loving? ______________________
不管答案是什么,你能放下吗?为了变得充满爱意,你还得放弃什么呢?______________________
And whatever that answer is, could you let it go? And what else do I have to give up in order to be all loving?
And whatever that answer is, could you let it go? And what else do I have to give up in order to be all loving?
不管答案是什么,你能放下吗?为了变得充满爱意,你还得放弃什么呢?

继续问自己这个问题,直到你彻底安静下来。

And whatever that answer is, could you let it go? And what else do I have to give up in order to be all loving? Continue to ask yourself that question until you go totally quiet.

镜子练习
THE MIRROR EXERCISE

我要给你留一些作业。今晚,请你站在镜子前,看着你自己,把心头浮现的任何感受(情绪、想法、欲望……)都释放掉。把你对于在镜子中看到的东西的不满——你这个人、你的外表等等——都放下吧。其实我们大多数人从来都没有好好看过我们自己,我们太忙于把目光移向别处了。
释放吧,直到你彻彻底底爱自己。通过这样做,你会离开启丰盛之流越来越近,会离允许自己得到任何想要的东西越来越近。就只是,爱自己吧。这就是目标。

I have some homework for you. This evening, sit in front of a mirror. Look at yourself in the mirror and release anything that comes up. Just let go of anything you don't like about what you see--the way you are, the way you look and so on. Most of us never look at ourselves. We're too busy looking away.

Release until you totally love yourself. By doing this, you'll be getting closer and closer to opening up the flow of abundance energy, allowing yourself to have everything you want in life. Just love yourself. That's the goal.

给自己写一封情书
WRITE YOURSELF A LOVE LETTER

同样的,作为一份写作作业,给自己写一封情书吧。坐下来好好写。就只是允许自己爱自己。祝你好运,请允许那一过程是有趣而容易的。

Also, as a writing assignment, write yourself a love letter. Sit down and write yourself a love letter. Just allow yourself to just love yourself. Good luck. Allow it to be fun and easy.
发表于 2013-4-30 12:42:11 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 绝望的麦子 于 2013-4-30 12:44 编辑

楼主| 发表于 2013-5-3 21:15:50 | 显示全部楼层
第二十八章 特殊的释放方法
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT SPECIAL RELEASING PROCESSES
“随着头脑安静下来,首先,拥有的感觉会衰减,直到你感受到一种安全感。为了保持自己的存在感的拥有会显得越来越不那么必需和重要。然后,行动者的感觉会变弱,直到你感受到一种更深远的安全感,这感觉来源于你认识到个人并非真正的执行者,真正的执行者是一种更高级的力量,来源于你认识到人不去做很多东西也能活得很好,而这样的话为了感受到自己的存在而做的事又变得必须了。最终,你那一直隐藏在幕后的真我会出现,并重新取得控制权,你会感到没有什么看上去再那么必需、你不得不做或不能不有了,没有什么选择不选择的,只要好好活着、存在着就好了。”——莱斯特·利文森
“As the mind gets quiet, first the sense of havingness decreases until a measure of security is felt. It becomes less necessary to have in order to be. Then the sense of doership decreases until a further security is felt in that one is not the real doer, that the real doer is a high power, that one can actually be with much less doing and it becomes necessary to do in order to be. Finally, your real Self that has always been in the background steps in and takes over and you feel that there is nothing necessary any more that you must have or do, that there is no choice but to only be!"
Lester Levenson
针对“镜子练习”进行释放
RELEASING ON THE MIRROR EXERCISE
看看你在镜子练习中感觉如何,是否有什么东西被扰动激发了。如果你还没做镜子练习,我强烈建议你现在做一些。它非常、非常地有用。当你望向镜子中的自己时,看看心里是否有什么东西被扰动激发了,是想要被认同的欲望吗?是想要控制的欲望吗?还是想要安全妥当的欲望呢?那么你能否把这些欲望都放下呢?然后再感受一下看着镜子时的感觉,是否紧抓感和抗拒感也被激起了?你能把那根神奇的管子插入无用能量中,然后只是允许它离开吗?
然后回想或感受一下你在看着镜子的时候还有什么感觉被激起了。这激起了你想要被认同、想要控制、或是想要安全的欲望吗?你能否把这些欲望放下呢?释放更多,越多越好。再看看,还有什么别的感觉被激发吗,在你看着镜子的时候?这让你感到想要被认同、想要控制、或是想要安全吗?你对于看着镜子里的自己感受如何呢?感受一下或是回想一下吧,是否又紧抓感或是抗拒感被激发了?你能否把那根神奇的管子插进无用能量里,然后只是允许它上浮离开呢?感受一下,当你看着镜子,或是刻意不看镜子的时候,有什么东西被激发了吗?那会让你想要被认同、想要控制、或是想要安全吗?你能把这些“想要”都放下吗?放吧,放吧,越多越好。
See how you feel about the mirror exercise. See if anything got stirred up. If you haven't done the mirror exercise, I strongly suggest that you do it right now. It's highly, highly valuable. And see if anything got stirred up about looking in the mirror. Did it bring up a wanting of approval, control or safety? And could you let go of either wanting approval, control or safety? And see how you feel about having looked in the mirror or looking in the mirror. See if it brings up a clutching, a resistance. Could you put the tube into that energy and just allow it to pass through?
And see if there are any other feelings that got stirred up about looking in the mirror or not looking in the mirror. Does that bring up a wanting of approval, control or safety? And could you let those wants go? And more. And even more. And even more. And see if anything got stirred up about looking in the mirror. Did it bring up a wanting of approval, control or safety? And see how you feel about having looked in the mirror even if you haven't looked. See if it brings up a clutching or resistance. Could you put the tube into that energy and just allow it to pass through? And see if there's any other feelings that got stirred up about looking in the mirror or not looking in the mirror. Does that bring up a wanting of approval, control or safety? And could you let go of wanting approval, control or safety? And more. And more. And even more.
针对“情书练习”进行释放
RELEASING ON THE LOVE LETTER
现在,看看你对给自己的情书感受如何吧,不管你写没写。看看它是否勾起了某些感受——想要被认同、想要控制、或是想要安全。你能否把这些“想要”都放下呢?感受一下,给自己写情书是否勾起了某种紧抓不放的感觉或是抗拒感,然后就让那股能量上浮离开吧,它自己也是想要离开的。爱是你的自然状态,所以,做自己就好了。把那些阻碍着你,让你无法百分之百爱自己的因素都放下吧。看“爱自己”这种想法是否激起了什么东西?是否勾起了紧抓感或抗拒感?就允许那能量上浮离开吧。
还记得那张情绪表格吗?在“接纳”那一栏,第一个词就是“丰盛”。我们现在做的就是向着丰盛——爱自己——接纳前进,越来越近。当你接纳自己、爱自己时,就把自己敞开了,向丰盛之流张开了怀抱。你就会允许任何事轻轻松松地降临到你身上。你不会有任何抗拒和抵触。你就只是允许各种美好的事发生。如果你能够领悟到这一层,就只是允许事情发生,你就会发现你其实什么也不必做,就只是允许事情自然发生。如果你做得到,事情就真的能如你所愿发生。
Now see how you feel about the love letter you wrote or didn't write. See if that brought up any feelings--a wanting of approval, control or safety. And could you let go of any or all of those wants? And see if writing a love letter to yourself brings up a clutching, a resistance, and just allow that energy to come up and pass through. It wants to leave. Love is your natural state. Just be yourself. Let go of anything that's blocking you from loving yourself 100%. See if anything got stirred up about loving yourself. Did it bring up a clutching or resistance? Just allow that energy to come up and pass through.
Remember the Chart of Emotions? Well, under Acceptance, the first word that shows up is "abundance." What we've been doing is moving closer and closer toward abundance--Ioving ourselves--acceptance. And when you're accepting of yourself and loving yourself, you're opening up the flow of abundance. You'll be allowing everything to happen to you with ease. You'll have no resistance. In that place, you're no longer guilty, you're not resisting and you're not clutching. You're just allowing everything good to happen. If you can pick up on that feeling--that energy--and just allow things to happen, you'll find that you won't need to do anything but allow it to happen. If you can, it will happen.
特别的清理
THE SPECIAL CLEANUP
现在我们要做一种特别的清理练习。这个练习本来是莱斯特设计出来给释放法教师们的,让他们边教边释放。我觉得这个练习对你们来说也很有用。它是在开会前后清理情绪的绝佳工具,也是清理与家人、朋友之间人际关系的好方法。所以,现在回想一件最近你与某人之间发生的事,也许是以冲突结尾的某件事。现在回想那个人的脸,那个人曾试着控制你么?如果这激起了你的紧抓感或抗拒感,就只是允许那股能量穿过你离开吧。垂下头,允许它离开,它自己也是想要离开的。那个人曾试着去控制你么?看这是否会激起你的抗拒感或是紧抓感,然后就只是让那股能量离开吧。记住:不要为了别人而释放,而是为自己而释放。既然你已经有了一个能够让你时时刻刻感觉都很好的方法,何必再让自己继续感觉糟糕呢?就用那个方法就好了啊。你是否也曾试着反过去控制那个人呢?有吗?如果这也会在你胸腹之间激起一股无用能量——就只是允许它穿过你离开吧。
你现在是否能允许那个人就是他那个样子呢?如果你还觉得紧抓不放或是抗拒不已,就允许那股能量上浮离开吧。记住:不要为了别人释放,为你自己释放。放下那股无用能量,这样你自己感觉也会变好,不是吗?你是不是不喜欢或不认同那个人身上的某些东西?如果这会激起一种紧抓感、抗拒感,就允许那股能量穿越离开吧。无论有什么被激发搅起了,你能否把它放下、让它离开呢?那个人是不是不喜欢或者不认同你身上的某些东西呢?那个人是不是不喜欢或者不认同你身上的什么东西呢?如果这在你心里激起了一种感受、一种紧抓感、一种抗拒感,就让它穿过你离开吧。
Now we're going to do a special cleanup. This is a cleanup that Lester  designed for teachers of the Release Technique to allow them to be released when teaching. I thought it would be valuable for you to have it. It's an excellent way of cleaning up before going to meetings and after meetings, as well as having relationships with people, family and friends. So think of an incident in your life that you've had with someone recently. Maybe it resulted in confrontation. Now get that person's face in your mind. Did that person try to control you? If it brings up a clutching or resistance, then just allow that energy to pass through. Put your head down and allow it to pass through. It wants to leave. Did that person try to control you? See if it brings up a resistance or clutching and just allow that energy to pass through. Remember: Don't release for them, release for you. Why should you feel bad when you have a method for feeling good all the time? Just use it. Did you try to control that person back? Did you? If it brings up an unwanted energy in your stomach or chest--just allow it to pass through.
Do you now grant that person the right to be as they are? If you have any clutching or resistance, just allow that energy to come up and pass through. Remember: Don't do it for them, do it for you. Let the energy go so you can feel good, OK? Did you dislike or disapprove of anything in that person? If it brings up a clutching, a resistance, just allow that energy to pass through. Do you or did you dislike or disapprove of anything in that person? Could you let go of whatever gets stirred up and allow it to leave? Did that person dislike or disapproveof anything in you? Did or does that person dislike or disapprove of anything in you? And if that stirs up a feeling, a clutching, a resistance, just allow it to pass through.
你现在是否对那个人只怀有爱意呢?如果你还感到抗拒或紧抓不放,就让那股能量浮上表面吧。垂下头,允许那股能量上浮离开吧。你现在是否对那个人只怀有爱意呢?就把关于他的那些困扰你的东西放下吧。那个人曾经挑战过你吗?反对过你吗?还是威胁过你呢?如果这也会在你心里激起一股紧抓感或是抗拒感,就让那股能量穿越离开吧。垂下头,允许它冒出来。那个人曾经挑战过你吗?曾经反对过你吗?曾经威胁过你吗?就只是让那股能量穿过你离开吧。那么,你曾经反过来挑战他吗?你曾经反过来反对他吗?你曾经反过来威胁他吗?如果有的话,你现在能不能把那些也一同放下呢?并且把随之产生的紧抓感或是抗拒感一并释放掉。允许那股能量离开,它自己也是想要离开的。你现在是否对那个人只怀有幸福感、安全感和信任感呢?如果这激起了一种紧抓不放的感觉——一种内在的抗拒感——就允许它穿越离开吧。
你是否曾经拒绝过那个人?你是否曾经与那个人断绝来往?不管是以什么形式,你是否曾经试着与那个人分离开来?如果这激起了一种紧抓感或是抗拒感,你现在能否把它放下呢?那个人是否曾经拒绝过你呢?他是否曾与你断绝来往?不管以什么形式,他是否也曾试着与你分离?不管怎样的能量被激起了,就允许它穿越离开吧。现在你是否对那个人只感到“你就是我”?如果你感到抗拒或是紧抓不放——任何在你胸腹之间盘桓的无用能量——就允许它穿越离开吧。
Do you now only have a feeling of love for that person? If there's any resistance or clutching, just allow it to come up. Put your head down and allow that energy to come up and pass through. Do you now have only a feeling of love for that person? Just let go of anything that bothers you about that person. And did that person challenge, oppose or threaten you? If it brings up a clutching, a resistance, just allow that energy to pass through. Put your head down and allow it to come out. Did that person challenge, oppose or threaten you? Just let the energy pass through. And did you challenge, oppose or threaten that person back? If so, could you now let it go? Just let go of clutching and resistance. Allow that energy to leave. It wants to leave. Do you only have a feeling of well-being, safety and trust for that person now? If it brings up a c1utching--an internal resistance-- just allow it to pass through.
Did you reject, cut off or in any way try to be separate from that person? And if it brings up a clutching or resistance, could you now let it go? And did that person reject, cut off or in any way try to be separate from you? And if it brings up a resistance, a clutching, could you just let it go? Did that person reject, cut off or in any way try to be separate from you? Whatever energy gets stirred up, just allow it to pass through. Do you now have only a feeling of "you are me" for that person? If there's any resistance or c1utching--any unwanted energy in your stomach or chest--just allow it to pass through.
现在,再回想一下那个人的脸,然后只感受到爱意。对于他,你是否能感觉到一种“你就是我”的感受?如果还有其他感觉产生了,就回到最开始,继续对这个人做释放。你也许想回到这个练习的开头,然后再问一遍这些问题。你是否依然想要控制那个情境里各种事情的走向?如果是的话,你能否把想要控制的这种欲望放下呢?你无法真正地改变那些已经发生的事,不过你可以把你对它的感受释放掉。你是否依然想要控制那一天发生的种种事?你能否把那种排斥抗拒感放下、让那股能量离开呢?你是否想让那些事——就算不是所有的——获得认可?如果是的话,你能否把这种想要被认同的欲望放下?就把这种匮乏感放下吧——允许它上浮离开。你是不是还想要控制你在那次事件中的所作所为?如果是的话,你能否把这种想要控制的欲望放下?就允许它永远留在你的过去,把它放下吧。
你是否希望那件事情中的你、或者涉及到的其他任何人获得认同呢?你能否把这种想要被认同的欲望——这种匮乏感——放下呢?那次事件中,想要生存的欲望也被搅起了吗?如果是的话,就垂下头,允许那股能量上浮离开吧。把那种想要生存、想要安全放下吧,把它释放掉。你是否想要与这个人分离?这其实又是一种匮乏感了。把这种想要分离的欲望放下吧——就允许它穿过你离开。看看现在你对那个人、那个情境或是那件事感受如何?如果你还感觉被什么困扰着,就允许它上浮离开吧。你也许想回到这个练习的开头,再从头来一遍。
Now look at the face of this person and feel only love. Do you have a feeling of "you are me" for that person? If there are any other feelings, go back to the beginning and continue to release on this person. You might want to go back to the beginning of this exercise and start the questions again. Would you still like to control the way anything happened in that situation? If so, could you let go of wanting to control it? You can't really change something once it's happened, but you can let go of the way you feel about it. Would you like to control the way your day went? Could you let go of resisting and let it pass through? Would you like approval for the way the day went--or any part of it? And if so, could you let go of wanting approval? Let that lacking feeling go--just allow it to come up and pass through. Would you still like to control anything you did in this incident? And if so, could you let go of wanting to control it? Just allow it to be something in the past and let it go.
Are you wanting any approval for yourself or any of the people involved in that incident? Could you let go of wanting approval--that lacking feeling? Is there still any wanting of survival that got stirred up in this incident? If so, you’re your head down and just allow that energy to come up. Let go of wanting to surviveand/or wanting to be safe. Just let it go. Is there any wanting to be separate from that person? It's that lacking feeling again. Let go of wanting to be separate—just allow it to pass through. See how you feel about that person, situation and/or incident. If there's anything bothering you, just allow it to come up and pass through. You may want to go back to the beginning of this exercise and start again.
加速的特殊释放法
AN ACCELARA TED SPECIAL RELEASE
以下这个方法是被设计为大力加速你对释放法的应用的。它由一系列问题组成,你可以在开会之前、特别是会上有某些很难搞的人的时候,问自己这些问题。在你与家人或是朋友相聚前问问自己这些问题也是很有用的。实际上,任何需要与别人交流互动的情境下这个方法都会有用。
随着你对这些问题的运用,你将会看到它如何帮助你改进你的人际关系,让你与别人更高效地交流沟通,让你更容易地解决冲突,让你更容易地把释放融入你的生活。这些问题也将极大地提高你的沟通效率,让你与他人的互动显得更真诚。
这里有三组问题,分别针对一个欲望。首先是想要控制的欲望,然后是想要被认同的欲望,然后是想要安全的欲望。
The following process has been designed to greatly accelerate your use of the Release Technique. It is made up of a series of questions which can be asked before or after meetings, especially if these are with difficult people. These can also work for gatherings with your family or friends--in fact, any situation that involves interaction with other people.
As you work with these questions, you will see they help you improve your relationships, communicate more effectively, resolve conflicts and incorporate releasing more easily into your life. They will also greatly improve your effectiveness and contribute to the integrity of all your interactions.
There are three groups of questions. Each focuses on a separate want. First control--then approval--then security.
你可以按下面的指示来运用这些问题:
*回想并集中注意力于那个你想要对其释放的人的脸。
*每次问自己一个问题,允许那些问题把你的欲望拽到表面上。你可能会经常注意到,就算只是问自己这些问题,都会让你同时释放掉一些相应的欲望。
*每一组的第三个问题是用来帮助你检查自己是否已经把与那个人相关的欲望释放殆尽了。不停问自己每组的前两个问题,不管什么东西被激发了都把它释放掉,直到你对于第三个问题能给出一个诚实的肯定答案。
*按顺序进行那几组问题,在你能够允许那个人就是他所是的那个样子之前,不要往下进行。很多情况下,这就是一个决定,是否要释放至那个完整的状态。如果你对它已经持开放态度了,就有可能很快就走到那一步的。
*按顺序进行每组问题,以同样的方式。当你看着那些人的脸能够只感受到爱意时,就能知道你已经对他完全释放干净了。
The way to work with these questions is as follows:
*Focus on (visualize) the face of the person you would like to release about.
*Ask yourself one question at a time and allow the question to surface your wants. You may often notice that just asking yourself the question will cause you to spontaneously release the want you are focusing on at the moment.
*The third question in each set is designed to help you see if you are fully released on the want about that individual. Keep asking yourself the first two questions in each set and release whatever is stirred up until you can honestly answer yes to the third question.
*Start with the set of questions on control and say with that set until you grant that person the right to be the way they are. This often is just a decision to release to completion. It is possible to get to this point very quickly if you are open to it.
*Do the same thing with each set of questions in order. You'll know when you are fully released on a person when you can see their face and have only love for them.
清理问题
CLEANUP QUESTIONS
1、  那个人曾经试图控制我吗?
我曾经试着控制那个人吗?
我现在能不能允许他就是他现在所是的那个样子呢?
重复这些问题,直到你能给出一个肯定的答案。
1. Did that person try to control me?
Did I try to control this person?
Do I now grant this person the right to be as they are?
Repeat these questions until you do.
2、  我曾经不喜欢或不认同那个人身上的某些东西吗?
那个人曾经不喜欢或不认同我身上的某些东西吗?
我对这个人是否只怀有爱意呢?
重复这些问题,直到你能给出一个肯定的答案。
2. Did I dislike or disapprove of anything in this person?
Did this person dislike or disapprove of anything in me?
Do I have only love feelings for this person?
3、  这个人曾经挑战、反对、或是威胁我吗?
我曾经挑战、反对、或是威胁这个人吗?
当我与这个人在一起的时候,我是否只感到一种幸福感——一种安全与信任的感觉呢?
重复这些问题,直到你能给出一个肯定的答案。
3. Did this person challenge, oppose or threaten me?
Did I challenge, oppose or threaten this person?
Do I have only a feeling of well-being--a feeling of safety and trust--with this person?
看着那些你按照上面的方法释放过的人的脸,感受你对他们的爱意——只有爱意,只有一种“你就是我”的感觉。如果还有其他感觉残留下来,就从头再来,回到那些问题。
Look at the face of each person you are working on and feel only love for them--only a feeling of "you are me" for that person. If there are any other feelings, go back to the questions.
发表于 2013-5-5 14:23:48 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2013-5-7 20:05:37 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 KellyWhite 于 2013-5-7 20:10 编辑

第二十九章 结语:不过一切才刚刚开始
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE CONCLUSION: BUT IT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING
“只有通过成长我们才能领悟爱的真谛。”——莱斯特·利文森
"Only through growth do we really understand what love is."
Lester Levenson
(译者注:同志们~这章太高深了,我有的地方理解着有点费劲……所以能看原文的尽量看原文啊!!!不好意思鄙人实在才疏学浅……)
尽管这是最后一章,课程已经接近尾声了。但是不是这样的,你对释放法的应用才刚刚开始。你可以一遍又一遍地重复这本书里的练习。而且它们都是相对独立的,你可以挑任意一章、任意一套方法来单独练习。这里强调几个要点,你要牢记:
Even though this is the last chapter and the course is completed, it really isn't. This is only the beginning of you using the Release Technique. You can use the book and the exercises over and over again. They all stand on their own. You can turn to any chapter or any exercise and use it individually, keeping in mind some key points, highlighted here:
你做释放的次数越多,你的释放就会越熟练而自发
THE MORE YOU RELEASE, THE MORE SPONTANEOUS YOUR RELEASING WILL BECOME
随着你在释放这方面越来越熟练,你可能意识到有时候事情一边发生、你一边自动地进行着释放,不要惊讶于这一发现。留心观察,看看随着你释放地越来越频繁,这件事会变得何等得心应手。你越是刻意培养你释放的能力和态度,就越能在压力和困境面前很快地进入释放状态。
我建议你再读一遍这本书,再重复做书中的练习。你会发现第一遍读的时候有些技巧你其实没能真正掌握。这个方法是非常高深的,做得越多,才越能理解和体会其中的涵义。就像是剥洋葱,你一步一步接近内核。
As you become more proficient with releasing, don't be surprised if you find yourself releasing spontaneously during situations as they occur. Be on the lookout for how easy your releasing will become the more you use the Release Technique. The more you use your releasing ability, the more you will have a releasing attitude toward stressful situations.
I suggest you review the book again and do the exercises repeatedly. You'll find that you may not have grasped certain releasing techniques the first time around. This technique is very profound. The more you release, the more you will understand what is being taught. It's like peeling an onion--you keep getting closer and closer to the core.
我能不能在事情发生之后再释放呢?
CAN I RELEASE AFTER SOMETHING OCCURS?
有时候我们太过沉浸于自己被扰乱的心绪中,不能当场释放。不过不要担心,你完全可以过后再释放。把每个低谷当做积蓄力量的过程,把这种事当做精进释放法的机会。你的释放能力会因此大大增强的。
Sometimes we get so stirred up that we don't always release on the spot. Don't worry about it; you can always release later. Use every down as an up. This will greatly improve your ability to release.
我能针对期待进行释放吗?
CAN I RELEASE ON AN EXPECTATION?
针对期盼或预期释放其实是个不错的想法。有时候你可以问问自己,“我能否把自作聪明这种心理放下,允许事情超出我意料之外呢?”这会对消除预期、减少那些自我实现的预言有很大帮助。
It's a good idea to release on expectations or anticipations. Sometimes you can ask yourself, "Can I let go of being so smart and allow it to be other than I think it is?" This will neutralize an anticipation and prevent a self-fulfilling prophecy from taking shape.
持续释放,直到所有的放不开都被消灭掉
KEEP RELEASING UNTIL ALL CLUTCHING IS ELIMINATED
不要再把那些负面能量都存到以后,就趁你还能感受到它,把所有的负面能量都释放掉吧。
Don't save some negative energy for later. While you still feel it, get rid of all negative energy.
如果我不堪重负了怎么办呢?
WHAT DO I DO IF I'M OVERWHELMED?
很简单,垂下头,把肩膀后靠放松一下。进入无畏状态然后邀请那股能量上浮——它会自行离开的。记住,任何释放行为都会帮你摆脱一些沉积的负面能量,所以继续努力吧,你能够一点一点除掉它的,不要放弃。你可以对于停滞不前这种状态做一下“好处与坏处”的练习,或者对某个其他的东西做释放,这样可以让你的释放肌肉保持开动的状态。你也可以请一些懂得释放法的同好帮助你释放一下。
记住,虽然你和别人在一起的时候不大方便老是垂下头,但是你可以把手覆在胸腹之间来提醒自己开始释放。好好享受这个绝妙的方法吧。请让我知道一下你的进度,你可以通过我的网站(www.releasetechnique.com)联系我。我非常有兴趣看看你们给我的反馈,看看丰盛课程是怎样作用于你们身上的。如果你有什么问题,或是停滞不前了,我非常开心能为你解答。
Simply put your head down and pull your shoulders back. Move into courageousness and ask the energy to come up—and it will leave. Remember that any release gets rid of the accumulated negative energy, so keep chipping away at it instead of giving up. Do an advantage and disadvantage of being stuck or start releasing on something else so you can open the releasing muscle. You can also call another releasing buddy and ask them to help you release.
Remember that you don't have to put your head down during the time you're with people, but you can put your hand on your stomach or chest area to start releasing. Enjoy this wonderful, wonderful technique. Please let me know how you're doing. Contact me via my company's website at www.releasetechnique.com. I'm truly interested in getting feedback on how the program is working for you. If you have a question or if you're stuck, I'll be happy to point you in the right direction.
针对“接近于存在状态”进行清理
CLEANUP ON MOVING TO BEINGNESS
现在,我们来做一套清理练习。闭上眼,放松,感受一下你胸腹之间是否有一些紧抓的、放不开的感觉?垂下头,允许那股能量浮上表面、穿越离开吧。现在看看那里有没有某种抗拒感?如果有的话,还是允许那股能量上浮离开吧。你最近是否在试图搞清某件事?这种想要搞清楚的欲望其实就是没有答案的匮乏感。当你想要搞清某件事时,其实是在命令你的头脑不要给你答案。你能与你胸腹之间那股无用能量——那种“没有答案”的感觉——取得接触吗?你能把它放下吗?就允许它穿过你离开吧。你能把那种想要知道对于这件事你能做些什么的欲望也一同放下吗?释放更多,越多越好。你能把想要知道答案的那种欲望放下吗?释放更多,越多越好。
你是否曾经不认同自己呢?现在你能否唤起那种不认同的、自我否定的能量呢?我们所有人都有这种习惯。就把这种能量唤醒吧,垂下头,允许它浮上表面、穿过你离开吧。释放更多,越多越好。你能否给自己一些认同呢?哪怕就是为了玩儿,不需要为此找理由。那你能再给自己些认同吗?再多一些呢?更多一些呢?现在注意到认同感是从哪里来的了吧,是从你自己那里来的,而不是外界。所以你还能再给自己多一点认同吗?再多一点呢?更多一点呢?事情还能变得更好一些吗?你为何不继续释放、找到答案呢?事情还能再变好一些吗?你能够通过释放来找到答案吗?事情还会变得更好吗?放吧,放吧,越多越好。
Now let's do a cleanup. Just close your eyes and relax--and see if there's any clutching going on in your stomach or chest. Put your head down and allow the energy to come up and allow it to pass through. Now see if there's any resistance. If there is, just allow that energy to come up and pass through. See if there's anything you're trying to figure out. That wanting to figure out is the lacking of answer. You're actually instructing your mind not to give you an answer by wanting to figure it out. Could you get in touch with that unwanted energy in your stomach or chest area--that "lacking an answer" feeling? Could you let go of that lacking feeling? Just allow it to pass through. And could you let go of wanting to know what to do about it? And more. And even more. Could you let go of wanting to know any answers? And more. And even more.
Have you been disapproving of yourself? Could you call up that disapproval energy, that beating yourself up energy? It's a habit in all of us. Just call it up. Put your head down and allow it to come up and pass through. And more. And more. And even more. And could you give yourself some approval? Just for the heck of it? No reason necessary. And could you give yourself some more approval? And more. And more. And even more. Notice where the approval comes from. It comes from you. It does not come from outside yourself. So could you give yourself some more approval? And more. And more. And even more. Could it get any better? And could you let go and find out? And could it get any better? And could you let go and find out? And could it get any better? And more. And more.
你能否唤起一些想要控制因失控而产生的匮乏感的欲望吗?记住:想要就等于匮乏。你能把这种想要控制的欲望放下吗?释放更多,越多越好。你能否再唤起一些想要控制的欲望?你能把它放下吗?你愿意把它放下吗?那你什么时候把它放下呢?你还能唤起更多想要控制的欲望吗?它实际上也是一种匮乏感。你能把你胸腹之间的这种匮乏感放下吗?释放更多,越多越好。看看你能再唤起一些想要被认同的欲望吗?想想那些谎言,说认同感来自外界,说你必须得做些什么来从别人那里获得认同感。你能把这种匮乏感放下吗?释放更多,越多越好。你能否再唤起一些想要安全妥当的欲望呢?多唤起一点,越多越好。你能看穿它作为一种匮乏感的本质吗?你能再多唤起一些这种匮乏感,然后允许它穿过你离开吗?它不好也不坏,只不过是个路过的现象。放吧,放吧,越多越好。
现在看看你是否也有这样一个故事,一个“我好悲催”的故事。你是不是有过那种“我得不到我想要的”或是“没人爱我”的经历?或者“我是受害者”的经历?不管是什么吧,你能否就只是允许它上浮离开?释放更多,越多越好。现在你是不是还有其他的想要放下的经历?不管是怎样的经历,你能允许它淡化消逝吗?释放更多,越多越好。你是否能唤起一些想要分离的欲望?你能把这种欲望放下吗?释放更多,越多越好。回想一些你想要与之分离的人和事,你能把这种想要分离的欲望放下吗?释放更多,越多越好。
See if you can bring up some of the wanting to control that lacking feeling of being out of control. Remember: wanting equals lack. Could you let go of wanting to control? And more. And more. And could you bring up some of that wanting control? Could you let it go? Would you let it go? And when? And see if you can bring up some more of that wanting control. It's that lacking feeling. Could you let that lack go from your stomach or chest area? And more. And more. And more. And see if you can bring up some of the wanting of approval- the lie that approval lies outside oneself--the lie that you have to do something to get it from someone else. Could you let go of that lacking feeling? And more. And more. And even more. And could you bring up some of the wanting to be safe and secure? And more. And more. Can you see it's a lacking feeling? And can you bring up some more of that lacking feeling and just allow it to pass through? It's not good, it's not bad. It's just phenomenon passing through. And more. And more. And even more. And even more.
Now see if you have a story--a "poor me" story. Do you have an "I can't get what I want" story or "nobody loves me" story? How about an "I'm a victim" story? Whatever story there is, could you just allow it to come up and allow it to pass through? And more. And more. And even more. And even more. Now see if you have another story you'd like to let go. Whatever the story is, could you allow it to evaporate and dissolve? And more. And even more. And even more. See if you could bring up some of the wanting to be separate. Could you let go of wanting to be separate? And more. And more. And more. Think of something or somebody you want to be separate form. Could you let go of wanting to be separate? And more. And more. And even more.
现在,截取你头脑中的一个场景,不管那对你来说意味着什么。还记得那部老剧《太空仙女恋》吗?还记得那个小仙女是如何从在男主人公的命令之下从瓶子里“挥发”出来的吗?你能不能让那个场景也溶解挥发掉呢?试着释放更多,越多越好。再让你脑海中浮现一下你身体的样子,不管那对你来说意味着什么。你能让那个画面也溶解挥发掉吗?试着释放更多,越多越好。再接触一下说着“如果我不这么做,就不能怎样怎样,所以我不得不做一、二、三、四……”的那部分你自己。你能否允许那种你不得不做任何事、所有事的观点和信念也溶解挥发呢?释放更多,越多越好。你能不能服从那个绝对存在?允许绝对存在来搞定那些事,让它为你来搞定那些事。释放更多,越多越好。
现在问问自己这个问题:如果我不是我的心智,不是我的身体,不是我的“小我”,我是什么?不管你下意识的回答是什么,你能承认它、相信它、把自己奉献给它吗?就允许自己服从它?释放更多,越多越好。
Now get a picture of your mind, whatever that means to you. Remember the television show "I Dream of Jeannie"? Remember how she would evaporate out of the bottle on command? Can you allow that picture of your mind to evaporate and dissolve? And more. And more. And more. And even more. And get a picture of your body, whatever that means to you. And could you allow that picture of your body to evaporate and dissolve? And more. And more. And even more. And get in touch with that part of you that says, "If I don't do it, I won't get it done. I have to do everything." Could you allow the concept that you have to do anything, the belief that you have to do everything, to evaporate and dissolve? And more. And more. And even more. And could you surrender to beingness? Allow beingness to take care of it. Allow beingness to do it for you. And more. And more. And even more.
And now ask yourself the question: If I'm not my mind and I'm not my body and I'm not my ego, then what am I? Whatever spontaneous answer you get, could you give yourself to that answer? Allow yourself to surrender to it. And more. And more. And more. And even more.
你现在所处的状态要开始对你说话了。为了方便练习,让我们叫它“平静”。“平静”是自发的、下意识的。它对我们说话的时候和心智是不一样的,它不会像心智那样先分析后回答。所以不管它给你的答案是什么,都是比较靠谱的。
我们来问“平静”几个问题吧,看看它第一时间给出的答案是什么。从“平静”的角度来看,是否真的有“过去”这种东西?注意你下意识的回答,然后接受它。
This place that you're in right now speaks to you. And for the purposes of this exercise, let's call it "Quiet." Quiet is very spontaneous. It speaks to us differently than the mind, which analyzes things before it answers you. So just take whatever answer you get.
Let's ask Quiet some questions and take the first answer that comes. From Quiet's point of view, is there such a thing as the past? Just notice your spontaneous answer and take what you get.
从“平静”的角度来看,是否真的有“未来”这种东西?
从“平静”的角度来看,是否真的有“正确”这种东西?
从“平静”的角度来看,是否真的有“错误”这种东西?
从“平静”的角度来看,是否真的有“好”这种东西?
从“平静”的角度来看,是否真的有“坏”这种东西?
从“平静”的角度来看,是否真的有“生”这种东西?
从“平静”的角度来看,是否真的有“死”这种东西?
从“平静”的角度来看,为了谋生,你需要做什么?
从“平静”的角度来看,为了觉醒、为了实现自己、为了获得自由,你需要做什么?
From Quiet’s point of view, is there such a thing as the future?
From Quiet's point of view, is there such a thing as right?
From Quiet's point of view, is there such a thing as wrong?
From Quiet's point of view, is there such a thing as good?
From Quiet's point of view, is there such a thing as bad?
From Quiet's point of view, is there such a thing as birth?
From Quiet's point of view, is there such a thing as death?
From Quiet's point of view, what do you need to do to make a living?
From Quiet's point of view, what do you need to do to awaken, to be realized, to be free?
感受一下,在你现在所处的状态,有什么消极的事可能发生在你身上吗?感受一下,在你现在所处的状态,你有可能被攻击被消灭吗?检查一下。那么你能不能再把自己再进一步奉献给“平静”呢?让它带着你走,不管去向何方。就像乘着筏子在小溪里漂流。就允许自己把背上的包袱都卸下来。允许那小溪带着你走。再把多一些的自己奉献给“平静”吧,越多越好。
你能否把你的心智交给“平静”,让它来为你进行所有的思考呢?再进一步服从于它。你能否把你的肉体也交给“平静“,让它来控制你所有的身体机能呢?再服从地多一点吧,再多一点。你能否把所有你觉得自己必须做的事交给“平静”呢?就让“平静”替你搞定。就在这个状态里安顿下来吧,在这个状态里,你能够挖掘出你最深处的、压抑最久的垃圾。它们自己也并不想留下来,所以就让它们穿过你离开吧。莱斯特说,不要为了追逐快感而释放,而是为了完成释放而达成快感。所以如果你现在已经沉浸在快感中了,那么恭喜你,继续挖掘的时候到了。不要对这种美好的感觉恋恋不舍,问问自己,事情能变得更好一些吗?继续释放来找出答案吧!不要流连于现在的美好感觉,问问自己,事情能变得更好一些吗?就继续通过释放来找答案吧!如果你喜欢这个练习,你可以把这种清理程序视为一盒磁带,可以一遍一遍来回放的那种。
See if it's possible for anything negative to happen to you in this place that you're in right now. See if it's possible for you to be destroyed in the place you're in right now. Check and see. And could you give yourself to Quiet even more? Just allow Quiet to take you wherever it's going. It's like sitting in a stream on a raft. And just allow yourself to put your bags down. Allow the stream to take you wherever it's going. And more. And more. And even more.
And could you turn your mind over to Quiet and let it do all the thinking for you? And surrender to it even more. And could you turn your body over to Quiet and let it take care of all your bodily functions? And more. And more. And even more. And could you turn anything you had to do over to Quiet? Just allow Quiet to take care of it. And just rest in this place. And in this place, that's where you can dig up your deepest, most suppressed garbage. It wants to leave, so just let it pass through. Lester said don't release to get high, get high to release. So if you're high right now, now's the time to continue digging. Don't just hold on to that nice feeling. Ask yourself, could it get any better? Let go and find out. Don't just hold on to that nice feeling. Ask yourself, could it get any better? Let go and find out. If you like this exercise, you can call and order the cleanup cassette, which you can use over and over again.
谢谢你加入我们的课程。记得把你的收获寄给我们,请花些时间估计一下你的收获,寄给我们。我们会把你加入我们的邮寄名单,作为释放法学院。你就能收到我们的杂志《释放》,也将有资格参加多种更高级的课程。这个课程也能应用于班级或是公司。我们很愿意亲自到某个公司去教授丰盛课程。我们也可以针对你公司,或是其他团体,的实际需求来调整我们的课程。如果你有这样一个集体,不管在哪里,只要在国内,我们都愿意过去亲自授课。甚至以家庭为单位也可以。
请与我们保持联系。就像莱斯特老是说的那样,“欢迎登上爱的小舟”。
And thank you for joining me. And remember to send in your gains. Take a few days to evaluate your gains and send them to me. We'll put you on our mailing list and you'll be known as a Release Graduate. You'll begin to get our magazine, Release, as well as be eligible for various advanced courses. Remember this course is also available to courses and companies. We would love to come and teach this course in person to a company. We can also tailor the course to your company's needs--or any group, for that matter. If you have a group anywhere in the country, we would love to come teach this to them. How about teaching this to your family?
Please stay in touch and, as Lester always said: "Welcome to the Love Boat."
发表于 2013-5-7 21:23:57 | 显示全部楼层
楼主的丰盛课程翻译即将完结了,感谢你的付出和奉献。
同时发现你的用词和翻译风格,与翻译莱斯特自传的网友很类似,想问一下,是同一人么?
发表于 2013-5-8 10:50:54 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2013-5-8 20:38:21 | 显示全部楼层
非常地感谢你!一路坚持认真地做好这件事,非常美!谢谢你!我爱你!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 23:08 , Processed in 0.090386 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.