只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 177673|回复: 159

[资料方法] [翻译(附原文)]丰盛之书 更新中…7月2日校对完毕,上传pdf电子书。

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-1-31 20:06:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 KellyWhite 于 2013-7-2 21:09 编辑

写在前面的话:这是我第一次接触释放法,也是第一次尝试翻译长篇作品。在语法和内涵上有可能存在一些问题,欢迎大家指正!谢谢!

今天贴的是序与前言部分,明天帖一至三章。
===================================================

拉里·克兰(Larry Crane)在这本新书中所教授的是一个人类行为学领域的重大突破。它让人可以清除自己的一切“我不行”并将之转变为“我行”。我将此书强烈推荐给那些想要跨越自身障碍,轻而易举变得丰盛的人。
                                                      ——约翰·L·凯梅尼博士(Dr. John L. Kemeny
                                                          爱因斯坦的同事
The new work that Larry Crane is teaching is a major breakthrough in the field of human behavior. One can eliminate all of their 'I can'ts' and transform them into 'I can's.' 1 highly recommend it to anyone who wants to overcome their limitations and become abundant with ease.
Dr. John L. Kemeny,
Albert Einstein Associate
丰盛之书
The Abundance Book
劳伦斯·克兰 莱斯特·利文森
by Lawrence Crane and Lester Levenson
通往富裕、健康与幸福的简单途径
拥有一切的实用方法
The Easy Way to Riches, Health and Happiness
A Practical Way to Have it All
如果你的心不能给你带来平和与宁静,那么它也不太可能带来任何其他的东西。
献给一个人所能拥有的最好的朋友,那个擦亮我蒙蔽的双眼让我看到真相的,亲爱的莱斯特。
爱你的,拉里。
If a mind
cannot
achieve peace
and quiet
it is unlikely
to achieve
anything else.
Dedicated to the best friend
anyone ever had.
The man who opened my eyes
to the truth - dear Lester.
With Love,
Larry

目录
CONTENTS
序言——约翰·L·凯梅尼                                             FOREWORD by Dr. John L. Kemeny
这本书将如何帮助你                                               HOW THIS BOOK WILL HELP YOU
作者注:释放法的诞生                    AUTHOR'S NOTE: HOW THE RELEASE TECHNIQUE WAS BORN
引言:我们开始吧                                                        INTRODUCTION: WE BEGIN
1、     释放法和它在我们生活各方面的深远影响
THE RELEASE TECHNIQUE AND ITS PROFOUND EFFECTS ON EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIFE
2、  充分利用这个课程
   GETTING THE MOST OUT OF THE COURSE
3、  让我们钻研地更深一些
   LET'S DELVE DEEPER
4、  释放的方法
   THE METHOD OF RELEASING
5、  倾倒消极 消除抗拒
   DUMPING NEGATIVITY AND LETTING GO OF RESISTANCE
6、  赋权的关键——想要越多即越匮乏
   THE KEYS TO EMPOWERMENT - WANTING EQUALS LACKING
7、  邪恶的怪圈与失控的路线
   THE VICIOUS CIRCLE and THE UNSTUCK ROAD MAP
8、  情绪——如何控制它们
   EMOTIONS - HOW TO MASTER THEM
9、  引起感受的深层原因
   THE ROOT CAUSE OF ALL FEELINGS
10、              经济上的丰盛——爱恨金钱
        FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE - ATTACHMENTS AND AVERSIONS TO MONEY
11、              如何处理对任一对象的依恋与厌恶
        HOW TO DO ATTACHMENTS & AVERSIONS ON ANY SUBJECT
12、              不再自我否定
        LETTING GO OF BEATING YOURSELF UP
13、              运用释放法来促进身体健康
        USING THE TECHNIQUE FOR IMPROVING YOUR HEALTH
14、              释放与人际关系·释放与两性关系
        RELEASING AND RELATIONSHIPS -- RELEASING AND SEXUAL RELATIONS
15、              责任感
        RESPONSIBILITY
16、              头脑及其运作方法
        THE MIND AND HOW IT WORKS
17、              如何让你自己摆脱忧虑
        HOW TO RID YOURSELF OF WORRY
18、              如何通过释放达成目标
        HOW TO ACHIEVE GOALS BY RELEASING
19、              证实
        DEMONSTRATION
20、              傲慢——如何让它不再阻挡我们通向丰盛的道路
        PRIDE - HOW TO STOP ITFROM KEEPING US FROM ABUNDANCE
21、              练习清单
        THE CHECKBOOK EXERCISE
22、              愧疚以及丢掉愧疚的方法
        GUILT AND HOW TO DUMP IT
23、              坚持与放手
        HOLDING ON AND LETTING GO
24、              满足以及如何永远拥有满足
        SATISFACTION AND HOW TO HAVE IT ALL THE TIME
25、              清算过去的人际关系
        CLEARING UP PAST RELATIONSHIPS
26、              为了拥有一切,巩固你的目的
        STRENGTHENING YOUR INTENTION TO HAVE IT ALL
27、              充分利用释放
        GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR RELEASING
28、              特别的释放过程
        SPECIAL RELEASING PROCESSES
29、              结论
        CONCLUSION
          工作清单
To Do List

序言
Forward
约翰·L·凯梅尼博士,爱因斯坦的同事
By Or. John L. Kemeny, Albert Einstein Associate
  我已经86岁了。我曾经做过科学研究员、外科医生,还有哥伦比亚大学医学院和UCLA(加州大学洛杉矶分校)心理压力中心的精神病学教授。我也曾经为财富500强公司做过60多年的私人咨询师。我年轻的时候曾与爱因斯坦共事。
  1977年,我遇见了一位发现了行为科学史上具有深远影响的重大突破的物理学家,他的名字是莱斯特·利文森。他使潜意识摆脱了束缚并且设计了一个简单的方法来摆脱任何水平上的消极性。这个方法就是圣多纳释放法。莱斯特·利文森与拉里·克兰向我介绍了并传授了这种方法。我在我自己身上成功实践了20多年。
  拉里·克兰在这本新书中所教授的是促使人运用释放法的一大重要步骤。通过参与和实践释放法,你将会达到某种波澜不惊,不受任何人事物干扰的境界,某种让你消除所有“我不行”并将之替换为“我行”的境界。为了更全面地从此法中收益,我建议你体验式地参与其中并精准地按照书中的逐步练习与指导进行。希望你能拥有一次非凡而喜悦的体验。
I am 86 years old and I have been a research scientist, a surgeon, and a professor of psychiatry at Columbia University Medical School and at UCLA University Stress Center. I have also been a private consultant to Fortune 500 companies for over 60 years. I worked with Albert Einstein in my formative years.
In 1977, I met a physicist named Lester Levenson who discovered a profound breakthrough in the history of behavioral science. He liberated the subconscious mind and designed a simple method: How to get rid of negativity at any level. The method is called "The RELEASE?Technique". Lester Levenson and Larry Crane introduced me to and taught me this technique. I have practiced it for over 20 years myself successfully.
The new work that Larry Crane is teaching is a major step in facilitating the application of the Technique. By participating and experiencing this method, you will reach a place where nothing and no one will ever bother you again. A place where you can eliminate all your "I can't"s and replace them with "I can's". In order to get the full benefit of this course, I recommend that you participate experientially and follow the step-by-step exercises and instructions in this book exactly. I wish you a remarkable and joyful experience.

这本书将如何帮助你
HOW THIS BOOK WILL HELP YOU
  圣多纳释放法是能显著提高你生活质量与效益的强有力的、独特的、也是非常实际的工具。这个自我探究的创新方法能够帮助你体验任何你认为你人生中应当持有的东西,如更多的金钱、更好的人际关系、更健康的身体、层层推进的成功事业、或者对于意义及目标的全新感觉。
  这听上去似乎意味着很多要做的事,不过我们向你担保,不会的。圣多纳释放法是一种会完全改造你的生活的方法,但是它运用起来也并不难。这种革新的、独创的系统已经经过了国内多所高等院校的主要医生与研究人员们的科学验证。不过实际上,它是以一些世界上最古老而珍贵的秘密为基础的。
The Release® Technique (Releasing) is a powerful, unique and yet very practical tool that can significantly improve the quality and effectiveness of your life. This innovative method of self inquiry can assist you in experiencing whatever you believe your life should hold: more money, better relationships, physical well-being, improved career success or a renewed sense of meaning and purpose.
This may sound like a lot to promise, but we assure you it is not. The Release Technique is a life-transforming technique and yet it is easy to use. It is an innovative, original system that has been scientifically tested by leading doctors and researchers at some of the best universities in the country, and yet it is based on some of the world's most ancient and treasured secrets.
  圣多纳释放法已由哈佛大学、哥伦比亚大学和纽约州立大学的研究学者所证实。来自哈佛的大卫·麦克利兰博士(Dr. David McClelland)和来自纽约州立大学的理查德·戴维森博士(Dr. Richard Davidson)发现,释放法因其简便性、高效率、不含可疑概念以及立竿见影的效果而在同类方法中脱颖而出,无与伦比。
  这些研究同样揭示了运用这一方法的个体出现了心率和舒张压的显著下降。至于效果是否能长期保持,整体研究表明在训练后的几个月内,在促进并保持压力下降方面。释放法都是有效的。
The Technique has been scientifically verified by Harvard, Columbia and State University of New York researchers. Researchers Dr. David McClelland of Harvard University and Dr. Richard Davidson of the State University of New York have found that "The Release Technique stands out far beyond the rest for its simplicity, efficiency, absence of questionable concepts and rapidity of results."
These studies also revealed that individuals using the technique show significant reduction in heart rate and diastolic blood pressure. With respect to short- versus long-term gain, the overall findings suggest that it is effective in promoting and maintaining stress reduction months after the training.
爱因斯坦共事者的研究
Researched by Albert Einstein Associate
  在职精神病医师,约翰·L·凯梅尼,医学博士,爱因斯坦前同事,说道,我研究了拉里的释放法。那是一个很使我受益并获得启发的经历。它给人以鲜活的的能量、主动性、以及全新的见解。我全心全意向任何想要改善自己生活的人推荐这一方法。
  直到不久前,圣多纳释放法只是通过私人授课向少数人传播。然而,经过多年实验,我们已经找到了新的方法,将其通过不同的形式更有效地介绍出去。所以我们现在邀请您参与到生命中真正非凡且令人充满力量的经历,即自我探索与自我掌控的旅程中来。
Practicing psychiatrist, John L. Kemeny, M.D. and a former associate of Albert Einstein, said "I studied Larry's Releasing Technique. It was an enriching and enlightening experience. It provided new energy, spontaneity and fresh insights. I wholeheartedly recommend th is program to anyone interested in improving their life."
Until recently, The Release Technique was only available to a small number of people through private classes. However, after years of experimentation we have found new ways to effectively introduce it in different forms. So we can now invite you to participate in one of life's truly remarkable and empowering adventures--the journey of self-inquiry and self-mastery.
  如何肯定你花在学习并运用释放法上的时间能够让你在生活中创造出你一直渴望着的那种变化呢?答案很简单,释放法不仅仅是一套概念与理论的组合,它更是一种实用的技术。你即使是今天才开始使用它,也能在生活中造成重要的直接后果。
  圣多纳释放法如此之有效,是因为它作为导致变化的原始工具直接作用于你本人。它并不干涉结果,而是应对原因。它不会给你一套策略,确保能够改变外部环境。当然,它也不会给你操纵别人改变其行为的建议,不管做得多巧妙。相反的,它的原理就像著名心理学家荣格(Carl Jung)的一条可靠而实际的建议,即“如果外界出了什么差错,我内心也必然不是太平的。所以,如果我是明智的,我一定先开始修正我自己。”
How can you be sure that the time you spend learning and using this technique will allow you to create the kinds of changes you desire in your life? The answer is Simple. The Release Technique is not just a set of ideas and theories. It is practical technology that you can begin working with today to produce direct and measurable results in your life.
The Release Technique is so effective because it works directly on you as the primary instrument of change. It does not deal with effects. It deals with cause. It does not promise you strategies that will change the outside environment. And it certainly does not suggest that you use manipulation, no matter how subtly, to change someone else's behavior. Instead, it echoes the very sound and practical suggestion of noted psychologist Carl Jung, who said "If things go wrong in the world, something is wrong in me. Therefore, if I am sensible, I shall but myself right first."
  你的痛苦究竟是你身边的人事物造成的,还是你对他们的反应导致的呢?
  内在变化的副产品即是发生在外在环境的大量显而易见的变化。能量会吸引相似的能量,所以一旦你改变了自己的内在,外界的人与环境也会相应改变。这些变化是有形并且可以立刻证明的。就像莱斯特·利文森以他那科学而平易近人地方式反复提到的那样,“不要相信任何我说的话,去证实它们就行了。”
Is it the things going on around you that are causing distress; or is it your reaction to them?
The byproduct of this internal change though is a massively noticeable change of the outside environment. Energy begets like energy--once you change your inner being people and circumstances change accordingly. These changes are tangible and instantly provable. As Lester Levenson said repeatedly in his scientifically pragmatic way: "Don't believe anything I say, take it for checking."

作者注
AUTHOR'S NOTE
“得到爱的唯一方法是给出爱,因为我们所给出的最终会回到自己身上。”——莱斯特·利文森
"The only method of receiving love is to give love, because what we give out must come back."--Lester Levenson
关于莱斯特·利文森和释放法的诞生
ABOUT LESTER LEVENSON AND HOW
THE RELEASE TECHNIQUE WAS BORN

1909719日,莱斯特·利文森诞生于一个美国新泽西州伊丽莎白市的犹太移民家庭。他从小在父母和三个姐姐的宠爱中长大。然而他的主导性格特点是羞涩。他很沉默内向,经常思考着人生的意义。他的父母并不完全信教,不过他的两对祖父母都是非常虔诚的犹太教徒。莱斯特21岁时,他挚爱的父母去世了。他拒绝为死者祈祷,“那能让他们起死回生吗?如果能,我就说”,他如是说道。从此,怀着这种抗拒心理,他离开了上帝。
  令人惊讶的是,莱斯特轻而易举地升入大学,成为物理学家、工程师,最终经商成功成为一名白手起家的百万富翁。然而,在他无数骄人成绩之下,他的内心一直有一种固有的躁动,一种似乎主宰了他生活的焦虑与压力。
Lester Levenson was born in Elizabeth, New jersey, on july 19, 1909, to jewish emigrant parents. He grew up much loved, doted on by his parents and three sisters. Yet his predominant characteristic was shyness. He was extremely withdrawn and introspective, constantly wondering what this life was about. His parents were not really religious but his grandfathers on both sides were holy people, rabbis. Lester was 21 when his beloved mother and father died. He refused to say the prayer for the dead. "Will that bring them back? If it does, I'll say it." Then defiantly he turned away from God.
Lester sailed through school and college with astonishing ease, becoming a physicist, an engineer, a successful businessman and a self-made millionaire. Yet despite all his achievements there was an innate turmoil in his heart, an anxiety and stress that seemed to rule his life.
  1952年,莱斯特42岁,他的心脏病第二次严重发作。那个时候还没有心脏搭桥手术或移植,所以当他从急救室被推出来的时候,医生告诉他,“莱斯特,我们非常遗憾地通知您,您只有两个,最多三个,星期可活了,我们已经尽力了。所以我们想请您回家。”
于是莱斯特回家了。
  他非常害怕死亡,不过他跟自己说,“你还在呼吸呐,莱斯特,还有机会呢。”然后他坐下,开始不眠不休地思考。他一直被认为是个聪明人,永远名列前茅,在那个根本就没什么奖学金的年代他都能获得罗格斯大学的四年全额奖学金。但是他又跟自己说,“莱斯特,你真蠢真蠢真蠢!所有那些累积的学识,所有那些才智都带你到了什么地步呀!看!你现在就是个死人啊!如果你还发现不了是什么挡在求生之路上,无法消灭它,你就真的死路一条了!”
In 1952, at the age of 42, Lester had his second massive heart attack. In those days, they did not have bypass surgery or heart transplants and so when he came out of the emergency room, the doctors told him, "Lester, we're sorry to tell you, but you have two weeks to live, three at the most, and we can't do anything for you. So we're sending you home."
So Lester went home.
He was extremely fearful of dying, but he said to himself, "You're still breathing, Lester; there is still a chance." Then he sat down and began thinking around-the-clock. He had always been considered a brilliant man. Always on the honor roll. The recipient of a four-year scholarship to Rutgers University back in the days when few scholarships were handed out. But he said to himself, "Lester, you are stupid, stupid, stupid! All this accumulated knowledge, all this intellect has gotten you to the place that you're a dead man! And if you don't uncover what's in the way, eliminate it, you're going to die!"
  作为一个物理学家,莱斯特知道他得重新开始,将往事一笔勾销,然后从零开始。所以他开始检视自己的生命。他注意到,每次他因为极度想要什么东西时就会生病,那种强烈的想要的感受才是他痛苦的真正来源。他想要爱,想要钱,想要事情改变。每次他体会着那种“想要”,他就会产生某种不舒服的感受,但是他将其归咎于疾病。然后他发现,无论何时,当他只是付出,只是爱,而不是想要什么时,他并不会生病。所以他问自己,“那么,如果我能够摆脱所有的非爱的感受,我会好转吗?”他考虑了这个问题并发现了一件令那时的他吃惊不已的事。
  他发现,他感到最幸福的时候就是爱着的时候,那种幸福感与其说来源于“被别人爱”,还不如说是来自“爱着别人”。
Being a physicist, he knew he had to go back to the drawing board, wipe the slate clean, and start from point zero. So he started to examine his life. He noticed that each time he was ill he was wanting something and that the intense wanting feelings were what was actual ly making him miserable. He wanted love, he wanted money, he wanted to change things, and every time he looked at that wanting, he had an uncomfortable feeling that he traced back to his illness. Then he noticed that whenever he was giving and loving and wasn't wanting anything, he was not ill. So, he asked himself, "Well, if I could get rid of all my non-loving feelings, would I get better?" He thought about this question and uncovered something that was startling to him at the time.
He noticed that when he was loving he was happiest. That happiness equated to being loving rather than being loved.
  那就是一个出发点。莱斯特问自己,他是否可以用此道治愈自己的病痛。所以他开始将自己所有的想法与感受在那个方向上进行联结,从“想要被爱”到“爱着”。他检视了自己所有的人际关系并释放了所有过去留下来的非爱感受。在此过程中,他又有了另一个惊人的发现:他看到,他想要改变整个世界的愿望,即是他所有疾病的根源,也正是这愿望让他被这世界所奴役。他决定通过卸下潜意识里观念与压力的负担和为生命中所发生的一切负责来扭转这一切。此时,他发现所谓的“限制”,不过是我们人类头脑里的一条观念而已,一条不难舍弃的观念。他认识到上帝就在我们心中,我们都是不受限制的无限存在。这种认识让他幸福了许多,他感到更加自由,更加轻盈,并且对幸福有了一个更加完整的感受。
  后来,他甚至说道,我们拥有神的能力却活得像个白痴。
That was a starting point. He asked himself if he could cure his illnesses this way. So, he began connecting all of his thoughts and feelings in that direction--from that of "wanti ng to be loved", to that of " loving". He examined all his relationships and he let go of all of his non-loving feelings from the past. In that process he made another shocking discovery: He saw that he wanted to change the entire world and that was the cause of all his ai lments, making him a slave to this world. He decided to reverse that by actually unloading the subconscious concepts and pressures and by taking responsibility for everything happening in his life. At this point he discovered that limitations were only concepts in our minds and can easi ly be dropped. He realized that God is within us all, that we are infinite beings with no limitations. With that realization, he became happier: freer, lighter and with an overa ll sense of well-being.
Later on he would say: "We are all gods acting like goddamned fools."
  好几个月过去了,莱斯特仍好好地活着。他几乎不睡觉,吃得也很少,继续致力于自我开发。他修补了自己的物质形体。所有的痛苦都消失了,他发现他达到了那种不受悲伤阴影影响的快乐,他成功治愈了自己。
  此外,莱斯特解密了心智的奥秘:头脑是如何运作的,人对此怎么做,怎么修正它。如何矫正一个人的思想,如何捋出一份头脑内的清单,将不需要的东西统统删除。
  莱斯特是个非常慷慨的人。他将自己的余生花在了帮助别人发现他自己早已解锁的秘密上。1994年,莱斯特去世了,享年84岁——在医生断定他只有两三个星期可活后他又活了42年!
  在他去世之前,嘱咐我继续他未竟的事业。
Months went by and Lester sti ll wasn't dead. He hardly went to sleep, he ate a little bit, and he continued to work on himself. He corrected his physical body. All of his miseries dropped away and he found himself in a place in which he was happy all the time, without sorrow. He totally cured himself. 

More than that, Lester unlocked the science of the mind: How the mind works, what to do about it and how to correct it. How to correct your thinking. How to call up the menu of your mind, take a look at this menu and eliminate what you don't want.
Lester was a giving person--one thousand percent! He spent the remainder of his life helping others discover this secret that he had unlocked for himself. He passed on in 1994 at the age of 84--42 years after being told he had two to three weeks to live!
And before he died, he asked me to continue his work.
拉里·克兰Larry Crane
20026June 2002

引言 我们开始吧
INTRODUCTION WE BEGIN
“不要相信任何我说的话,自己通过在生活中获得财富、快乐、幸福和健康来证明它。”
                                ——莱斯特·利文森
"You should not believe anything we say, but prove it out for yourself by having great wealth, happiness, well being and health in your life." --Lester Levenson
  我是拉里·克兰,我再次向你介绍丰盛课程。丰盛并不只意味着金钱方面,还包括健康、财富等生活中的方方面面——在每件事上的丰盛。我会引导你运用一系列不可思议且深入浅出的技巧来你消除人生中阻挡在通往真正意义上的丰盛的道路上的任何障碍。在我看来这无疑是人类历史上最神奇的发现。
My name is Larry Crane and I welcome you to the Abundance Course. Abundance does not just mean money: It means health, it means wealth, it means everything in life--an abundance of everything. I wil l be guiding you through a series of incredible techniques-overy simple, very profound--that will allow you to eliminate anything that stands in the way of you having total abundance in your life. It is easily in my opinion the most amazing discovery in the history of  mankind.
  丹尼尔·高曼(Daniel Goleman)所著的《EQ》(Emotional Intelligence)近来占据了纽约时报畅销书排行榜的第一位。那本书的前提就是,在预见你在生活中能达到何等的成功与满足的方面,情商比智商重要得多。实际上,那本书重新定义了聪敏与有效。
  高曼(Goleman)在他的书中定义了五种组成人情商的关键能力。以下是对这些能力的总结以及它们是如何与丰盛课程和圣多纳释放法相联系的。
The book EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE by Daniel Goleman recently spent time as the #1 bestseller on the New York Times list. The premise of the book is that our emotional intelligence is much more important in predicting our level of success and satisfaction in life than our I.Q. In fact, the book has redefined what it means to be smart and effective in life.
In his book, Goleman defines five critical sk il ls that make up emotional intelligence. The following is a summation of these skills and how they relate to the Abundance Course and the skill of releasing.

1、   了解自己的情绪
  自我意识——能时刻意识到自己当下产生的感受——是情商的重点。能实时监控自己的感受对于提高心理洞察力和自我认识能力是十分重要的。书中的此部分课程是为了帮助人更好地察觉自己时时刻刻的感受而设计的。课程里也有专门的训练,提供读者一份情绪的地图与有效工具,帮助他们察觉并解决情绪问题。新的调查表明,察觉自己的情绪能够帮助我们更好地做决定,并且让我们的判断少受不恰当的情绪反应的困扰。此课程专门设置了帮助读者消除可能使其做出令自己后悔的决定的不恰当的情绪反应的过程。
1. Knowing one's emotions. Self-awareness--recognizing a feeling as it happens--is the keystone of emotional intel ligence. The ability to monitor what we are feeling moment to moment is crucial to psychological insight and self understanding. The course is designed to help you gain better awareness of what you are feeling moment to moment. There are also specific exercises in the course that will give you a roadmap to your emotions and effective tools to deal with them. New research is discovering that being aware of our emotions helps us to make better decisions and inappropriate emotional responses cloud our judgment. The course includes specific processes that will help you to el -iminate the inappropriate emotional responses that cause you to make decisions that you later regret.
2、   管理自己的情绪
  操控自己的情绪,使它们变得恰如其分。圣多纳释放法在这方面远远超过情绪管理的是,它给你了一个利器去释放或消除令你痛苦并受限的情绪和压力,让它们不再阻碍你表现出最好的样子并且从人生中不可避免的挫折与挑战中东山再起。它同样告诉你如何去移除那些过去的精神创伤与失望的阴影遗留下来的情感负担与思维定势。
2. Managing emotions. Handling feelings so they are appropriate. "The RELEASE Technique" goes beyond managing your emotions by giving you a powerful tool to let go of or eliminate the painful and limiting emotions and stress that prevent you from performing at your best and being able to bounce back from life's inevitable setbacks and challenges. It also will show you how to eliminate the emotional baggage and patterns that stem from the traumas and disappointments of the past.
3、   自我激励
为了某个目的而整理情绪对于集中注意力、自我激励、掌握情况和创作都是至关重要的。情绪的自我控制——延迟满足与扼杀冲动——是取得每一种成就的基础。而激活“流畅模式”的能力则确保了各种杰出的表现。在我们的基础课程中读者将接触到的是向其展示如何轻而易举消灭拦在实现梦想道路上的情感阻塞的工具。在你轰掉那些尖叫着“我不行!我不知道怎么去做!我不值得这么好的!我应付不来!”的那些障碍后,你会发现你内心有一种与生俱来的“我行”的感觉,自然而然地把你投向更大的成功。我们那些不恰当的情绪会导致我们冲动的行为,但是一旦你将它们释放,则会更容易坚持自己的目标。那些已经出师的学员反馈说,坚持使用这个方法会带来在“流畅模式”下的更大成功。此部分课程也特别设置了帮助您实现所有心中渴望的环节。
3. Motivating oneself. Marshaling emotions in service to a goal is essential for paying attention, for self-motivations and mastery and for creativity. Emotional self-control --delaying gratification and stifling impulsiveness—underlies accomplishment of every sort. And being able to get into the "flow" state enables outstanding performance of all kinds. The tools you will learn in our basic course will show you how to easily eliminate the blocking feelings that prevent you from achieving what you want in life. As you eliminate the feelings that say, "I can't! I don't know how! I don't deserve it! I can't handle it!" you uncover your innate sense of "I can" that naturally catapults you to greater success. Our inappropriate emotions cause us to act impulsively. As you let them go, you find it easier to stick with your goals. Graduates report that consistent use of the method results in greater access to the "flow" state. The course will also show you specific processes designed to help you achieve all you desire.
4、   感知其他人的情绪
  移情作用是人类最基本的能力之一。当你使用书中技巧的时候,你不仅将更好地觉察自己的情绪,也能更好得感知其他人的情绪,然后按照他们所需要和希望的来调整自己的状态。
4. Recognizing emotions in others. Empathy is the fundamental people skill. As you use the technique, you will not only become more aware of your own emotions, you will be able to recognize the emotions of others and attune yourself to their needs and wants.
5、   处理人际关系
  从很大一部分上来说,处理人际关系的艺术就是控制他人情绪的技巧和能力。当你通过释放法卸下了自己的情感负担并增长了同理心后,你将自身与其他人联系的能力也会自然而然地提高。当你了解到你就是自己情绪的主人时,你凭直觉就知道如何引领他人主导自己的情绪。此外,在你运用释放法放掉自己的情感负担后,人们会更喜欢与你联系,给你任何你想要的。
5. Handling relationships. The art of relationship is, in a large part, skill in managing emotions in others. As you let go of your own emotional baggage and increase your empathy by releasing, you naturally develop an ability to relate better to others. As you learn that you are a master of your emotions, you intuitively know how to guide others toward their own emotional mastery. Also, as you use "The RELEASE Technique" and let go of your own emotional baggage, people will enjoy relating to you and giving you what you want.
  现在,我来谈谈我自己吧。我生于纽约布朗克斯区,长于一个穷人家庭。尽管我们还没有穷到吃不上饭的程度,但是我那时认为富人住高层而穷人住地下室——我家就住在地下室里。作为一个年轻的男孩,我有很多很多要做的事,我非常积极上进。我勤奋读书,从纽约大学读到伦纳德北路斯特恩商学院。当我1957年大学毕业时,我父亲说如果我能每周挣100美元就非常了不起了。我注意到我的一些毕业的朋友都开始走向成功并挣大钱了,所以我跟我自己说,“我和他们一样聪明,他们能做到的我也能做到。”所以我开始向人生和商场发起了猛烈的进攻,就像“从我的路上滚开,我要得到我想要的,不然我就干掉你”一样。于是那时我成功攀上了人生的小小巅峰。
  在那个时候我结了婚,有了一对双胞胎儿子,但是根本不能挤出时间和他们相处。我从广告业发家,很快就成为了雷姆科玩具(Remco Toys)的广告营销总监。在辉煌的几年过后,我开始了自己的商函业务——Telehouse有限公司,是业内第一家在电视上销售记录包裹的公司,在短期内取得了巨大的成功,百万美元滚滚而来。我与第一个妻子离婚并娶了另一个非常漂亮的女人。我在曼哈顿买了一幢十个房间的双层豪华公寓。我拥有了高级轿车与私人飞机,将生意做到了全世界并挣了好几百万美元。然而我依旧非常痛苦!
Now, let me tell you about myself. I was born in the Bronx. I grew up in a poor family. We never missed a meal, but I thought the rich man lived on the top floor and the poor man lived in the basement. And we lived in the basement. As a young boy, I had many, many jobs; I was very aggressive. I worked hard, put myself through New York University, The Leonard Stern School of Business, and when I graduated college in 1957, my father told me if I could make $100 a week, it would be a terrific accomplishment. I noticed some of my friends who graduated started to be successful and were making lots of money, so I said to myself, "I'm just as smart as they are. I can do that, too." So I went about life and business in a very aggressive way, like "Get outta my way--I'II take what I want--I'm gonna have what I want or I'll knock you down." And in time, I climbed my way to the top.
During that period I got married and had twin sons but never made any time for them. I started in the advertising business and quickly became the advertising and marketing director of Remco Toys. After a few very successful years, I started my own direct mail business, Telehouse, Inc., which was the first of its kind to sell record packages on television. The company quickly became very successful. We started to make millions of dollars. I divorced my first wife and married a beautiful, beautiful woman. I bought a ten-room duplex penthouse in Manhattan. I had the limousines, the planes--I had businesses all over the world making multi-millions. Yet, I was absolutely miserable!
  这令我感到十分困惑。某天晚上我在回到我那位于曼哈顿的十居室豪华公寓时,读了时代杂志上我的专访的门房问候了我,他说,“克兰先生,您能住在我这栋楼里真是我好大的荣幸啊!为您领路我很愉快!”那是周五晚九点,我记得我从电梯里出来时是如此地纠结痛苦,以至于走过了头,走到了露台上,我花了两个小时思考是否要跳下去一了百了。那一天是我人生中第二重要的日子(第一重要的是跟随莱斯特学习释放法那天)。但是那个周五的晚上,我同样审视了自己的人生。我问自己到底在这个世界上做什么,我人生的意义是什么。结果是我自己既不知道自己在地球上做着什么样的事,也找不到人生中除了挣钱之外的意义。我是如此专注于挣钱以至于我都不允许自己去享用自己挣来的钱。这是件很令人困惑的事。那一晚,我决定去寻求一个答案。毕竟,我变得如此悲催是根本没有理由的:我有百万资产、美丽的妻子、非凡的遍布全球的生意、媒体的注意等等等等。但是我竟然还是如此痛苦!我对嗑药和酗酒没有任何兴趣。那些东西对我没有任何吸引力——感谢上帝我没有走上不归路。既然我还不想就这样跳下去结束自己的生命,我最好还是去为它寻找一个答案。
  那个时候,我还不是很能接受精神病学的书籍,我对超觉静坐或瑜伽的态度也并不开放。那些天我十分封闭但还是不愿意结束自己的生命。所以我寻找答案的心也越发坚决,尽管我不知道那答案会是什么。那时我的妻子劝我去参加什么新世纪课程,我去了,我参加了好几个,想要结束我的痛苦,但是我还是找不到答案。我试了又试,就是找不到我想要的那个答案。我想要的,不过是脱离我的苦难。我发现我是如此的愤怒,如此的恐惧,我发现自己的行为是毁灭性的,而且不是很明智,但我也不知道该怎么办。我参加了那么多课程,没有一个告诉我该怎么做。我变得越来越泄气。我又参加了很多其他的课程,仍然没有任何效果。
It was quite confusing to me. One night I came home to my fabulous tenroom Manhattan penthouse apartment. Time magazine had written an article about me, and the doorman greeted me with, "Mr. Crane, what an honor to have you in my building. For me to take you up to your penthouse is my pleasure." This was a Friday night around 9 p.m. and I remember getting out of the elevator and being so unhappy and so miserable that I actually walked over to the terrace and for about two hours I contemplated jumping--ending it all. I call this the second greatest day of my life! (The first: learning "The RELEASE Technique" from Lester.) But that Friday evening I, too, examined my life. I asked myself what am I doing on the planet? What is life about? I observed that I did not know what I was doing on Earth, but for me life was only about making money. I was so focused on money that I did not even allow myself to spend much, enjoy much or do much with it. That was confusing. I decided that evening to find an answer. After all, I had no reason to be miserable: I had millions of dollars, a beautiful wife, a fabulous business, businesses all over the world, media attention, and so on and so forth. Still, I was miserable. I was not interested in drugs or drinking. These things had no appeal to me and thank God I never turned in that direction. Since I was not willing to jump and end it, I needed to find an answer.
At the time, I was not receptive to psychiatric work. I was not open to transcendental meditation or yoga. I was pretty closed in those days and yet I wasn't willing to jump. So I became determined to find an answer. What that answer was, I did not know. My wife at the time talked me into some New Age courses, which I took, but I still found no answer after taking a number of them and trying to put an end to my unhappiness. I tried and tried, but I did not have the answer that I wanted. All I really wanted was to get out of my misery. I discovered I was angry. I discovered I had fear. I discovered I was doing things that were destructive and not quite intelligent behavior, yet I didn't know what to do about it. None of the courses showed me what to do about it. I just became more and more frustrated. I then took some additional courses, but still to no avail.
  1976年的一天,有个人来我的办公室推销一份邮购商品。我办公室的墙上有一些关于心灵成长或自我约束的有趣格言,那常常会引发一场关于我正在深入研究的东西和我正在寻找的答案的对话。那个推销员向我提起了“圣多纳释放法”。那真是深深引起了我的共鸣,于是我决定周末就去参加相关的课程。就在那个周末,我见到了莱斯特·利文森,那个我有幸与之相知22年的良师益友。我几乎每天都给他打电话,有时候一天打好几次。我与他游遍全国,深深为他的清晰明净、镇定自若和慷慨大方所折服。他同样是一位百万富翁,不过他看上去并不为此费太多心血。事实上,在我们刚结识的时候,他说“人们不应该相信我说的任何话。”
  所以我在此向每一位阅读此书的读者声明:不要相信我说的任何话,只要去证实它就好了。
Then one day, in 1976, a man came into my office to sell me a mail order item. I had some interesting spiritual or self-discipline quotations on my office wall which often opened up a conversation of what I was into and the answers I was seeking. This salesman told me about "The RELEASE Technique". It really resonated with me, so I decided to take the course that very weekend. That same weekend, I met a man called Lester Levenson, my mentor, my teacher, who I was fortunate enough to know for twenty-two years. I spoke to him almost every day, many times during the day. I took trips with him around the country and was quite fascinated by his clarity, his calmness and his givingness. He, too, was a multi-millionaire, but didn't seem to work hard at all. In fact, early in our relationship he said, "One should never believe a word I say."
And I say that to all those reading this book: "Don't believe a word I say, but take it for checking."
  这些是莱斯特告诉我的,去证实它。因为我告诉你的每一件事都是可证实的,如果你抓住机会自己去检验它,证明它。我会谈到一些你认为太“出格”的事,不过如果你想办法去证实,你会像我一样发现自己的真相。
  没有人能通过别人的传授得到真相,他们必须自己去认识。一位教师能够给出的是方向,只有小学生才会全盘接受。所有的真相都是可以证实的。不要接受任何口耳相传的消息。人必须要为自己证实一切。
These are the words that Lester told me. Take it for checking. Everything that I'm going to present to you is provable if you take a chance and prove it and demonstrate it yourself. I will discuss some things you may consider "far out," but if you take it for checking, you'll discover your own truth as I did.
No one can be taught truth, each must realize truth by himself. A teacher can give direction and the pupil may take it. All truth is provable. Accept nothing on hearsay. Each must prove everything for himself.
  莱斯特告诉我的第一件事就是,世界上压根儿没有病菌这种东西。哇!那真是个爆炸性宣言啊,因为那几天我正好得了感冒,打电话的时候还抽抽搭搭地。我什么病都有,溃疡啊偏头痛什么的。我曾经每天多次扯着嗓子大喊,所以得心脏病真是迟早的事儿。我有着符合上述状态的所有疾病,包括玫瑰热、花粉病,以及任何人类已知的过敏症。所以我决定用释放法来对付这些疾病。
  然后,某天莱斯特告诉我,努力工作并非最终手段。我说“啥?”那时我已经每周工作7天,每天工作16个小时了。我挣了很多钱,但是非常不开心,而且对此非常困惑。莱斯特说,“如果努力工作跟挣钱有半点关系的话,那挖沟的大叔岂不是应该很有钱?”嗯,从某种角度来看是有道理的。那人应该怎么做呢?他向我展示了一些特别的技巧并给我留了一些释放法作业自己完成。莱斯特也将释放法戏称为“坐业”,因为你只要坐在家里,释放限定性的想法与感受,好事就会发生。这可真是个激进的主意,不过既然我对莱斯特本人有信心,而且我已经证明了释放法在我疾病方面的成效,我决定怀着对公司的关心试一试。于是我甚至取得了更大的成功。我发现用这些简单的方法我能变得更富有、更成功、更开心、更健康、更聪明、工作得更轻松,并且在生命中轻松简单地拥有丰盛。
The first thing Lester told me was: "There is no such thing as a germ." Wow! That was a tremendous statement because in those days I'd catch colds by just talking on the phone with a sniffler. I had it all: ulcers, migraine headaches. I used to scream at the top of my lungs ten times a day (a sure candidate for a heart attack), and I had all the illnesses to go along with that state, including rose fever, hay fever, and every allergy known to man. So I decided to use "The RELEASE Technique" on those very illnesses.
Then one day Lester informed that working was not the ultimate thing to do. I said: "What?"(At the time, I was working seven days a week, sixteen hours a day. I was making lots of money, but I was very unhappy and very confused about it.) He said, "If hard work had anything to do with making money, a ditch digger should be rich!" Well, that kind of made sense, but what then should one do? He showed me some special techniques and gave me some "releasing" assignments to do by myself. Lester called this his "Butt" system: You sit at home on your butt and just by letting go of your limiting thoughts and feelings, great things happen. That was a radical idea, but since I had confidence in Lester and I had proved to myself that the Release Technique had worked on my illnesses, I decided to try it with regard to my company. I found even greater success. Idiscovered by using these simple techniques that I could get richer, more successful, happier, healthier, wiser, work easier, and have abundance in my life with ease and simplicity.
  我将要展示给你的只是如何去做,非常简单,人人都能做。我们甚至将这个课程教给了5岁的孩子们,然后他们也运用得很好。为什么?因为我们人类有那种释放的本能。在接下来的篇章里,我将告诉你如何去做。首先,我们围绕着这个话题先随便聊聊。也许我会讨论一些让你感到不那么舒服的事 ,不过如果你释放完、搞清楚自己状况之后就会明白我的指导有多明确。再次声明:“不要相信我说的任何话——去证实它们就好了。”从经验中学习是最佳方式。
  我会带你体验莱斯特让我体验过的每一个经历。这个方法会让你拥有无限的丰盛,你的工作会变得更简单更智能,疾病会消失无踪,人际关系会向好的方面发展,你生活的每一方面都会有提升。而这一切是如此简单。所以——放松吧,坐好,我们继续。
What I am about to show you is just how to do that yourself. It is easy. It is possible and anybody can do it. We have even taught this course to 5-year-olds and they use it successfully. Why? Because we all have a natural ability to let go. In the following pages, I am going to show you just how to do it. First, we are going to kind of walk around a little bit. Perhaps I will discuss something that might feel a little uncomfortable to you, but if you release and check it out, you will see the clarity of my illustration. Once again, "Don't believe a word I'm saying--take it for checking." Experience is the best way to learn.
I will guide you through this experience and give you everything that Lester gave me. By using this technique, you will have unlimited abundance, you will work easier and smarter, illnesses will disappear, relationships will get better. Everything in your world will just improve. It's that simple. So relax, sit back and we will continue.
  现在,让我们谈谈人们都在追求什么,每个人在追寻什么,以及如何获得。
  每个人都在寻求“没有悲伤的纯粹快乐”,或者内心的平和,不过多数人在他们的外在世界寻找它。他们希望能在某个人、某个东西上发现它,希望通过挣大钱或者夺大权来获得它,希望通过拥有巨额财产来拥有它。不幸的是,那样是永远不可能找到内心的平和的。验证一下,想一想某个位居高位的大人物,或身价万千的大富翁,他们有多幸福?有多满足?他们的内心真的平和吗?
Now let's talk about what people are looking for--what everyone is looking for--and how to get it.
Everyone is looking for "happiness with no sorrow" or peace of mind, but most people are looking for this outside themselves. They are looking for it in someone, in some thing, in making money, being a big shot, having possessions. Unfortunately, it is impossible to find peace of mind that way. Take it for checking. Take a look at somebody who is powerful, who is monetarily successful. How happy are they? How satisfied are they? Do they really have peace of mind?
  我们再看那些尝试从人际关系中获得幸福与宁静的人们。亲密关系能够带来内心的平和吗?验证一下,你自己是否拥有没有悲伤的纯粹快乐,内心的平和,而你又是在何处寻找它们。你是否在一个并不快乐、或者说相比之下不太快乐的人身上寻找?为了寻找宁静与幸福,你必须从心开始。通过释放你的限制,你会发现原来你早已是无限的了,你可以做任何你想做的事。只要你放下一切限制性的想法。
  内心的平和意味着一个平静而不是躁动的内心。这就是为什么只有少数人能找到它。我们从外界寻找内心的平和,但是唯一能找到内心平和的地方就是平静的内心。一个人的内心越平静,他就会越强大。这就是我们要探索的。你会学到如何自己去完成这一切。
Let's take a look at those individuals who are trying to get happiness and peace of mind from a relationship. Does that relationship give peace of mind? Take a check and see if you have happiness with no sorrow, peace of mind, and where you are looking for it. Are you seeking it in a person who is unhappy or relatively unhappy? You must go inside yourself in order to find peace of mind and happiness. By unloading your limitations, you will discover that you are already unlimited and you can do anything you want. Just unload your limiting thoughts.
Peace of mind means a quiet mind, not a noisy mind. That is why only a few of us ever find it. We are looking for peace of mind outside ourselves and peace of mind can only be acquired by having a quiet mind. The more one quiets his or her mind, the more powerful one becomes. That is what we are going to explore. You will learn how to accomplish this yourself.
  迄今为止,圣多纳释放法只是在少数小团体中口耳相传。已经有大概40000人习得了这一方法。在莱斯特教给我他那著名的“坐业”(坐着释放就能得到所想要的方法),那个检验自我潜意识,捋出自我潜意识清单并逐个突破的方法后,我开始教授释放法。这方法不需要做分析,我也不会激励你或者用巧妙的口号煽动你。我不会告诉你释放具体是如何完成的,也不会仅仅带你从莱斯特带我走的路过一遍。记住,你如果要从中受益,就得亲身体验!
  如果你只是理性地读这本书,你不会从中获得很多。然而,如果你真的去做了这些联系并体验释放的过程,你会发现人类历史上最不可思议的、惊天动地的宝藏,即一个解锁潜意识,调出心智清单,检视并破除你所不想要的的方法。它是如此含义隽永却平易近人。再次说明,不需要做分析。这个方法不需要你去分析过往的负面经历。毕竟,如果我手指里扎了一根小刺,我真心不关心我从哪里扎到的、如何扎到的、它有多大、什么颜色、或者谁把它扎向我等诸如此类的问题。我只是想尽快用镊子拔出来。释放法就能做到如此简便易行。
Until recently, The Release Technique was only available to people by word of mouth and in small groups. About forty thousand people have learned this technique. I started teaching this course after Lester taught me his famous "Butt" system, the method of sitting on one's butt and getting everything one wants by simply "releasing." A way of examining one's subconscious mind, calling up the menu of the subconscious mind and knocking it out. In no way is this analytical. I am not going to motivate you nor willi pump you with wonderful slogans. I will merely show you how releasing is done and gently guide you through it the same way Lester taught me. Remember, YOU must experience it in order to benefit from it.
If you read this material intellectually, you will not get much out of it. However, if you actually do the exercises and experience releasing, you will discover the most amazing, earth-shattering treasure in the history of mankind: A way to unlock your subconscious mind, call up the menu of your mind, examine what you don't want and knock it out--totally eliminate it. It is that simple, yet that profound! Once again, analysis is unnecessary. This method does not require analyzing past negative experiences. After all, if I have a splinter in my finger, I really don't care how I got it, why I got it, how big it is, what color it is or who gave it to me. I simply want to take tweezers and pull it out! The Release Technique allows you this Simplicity.

楼主| 发表于 2013-5-24 23:02:32 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 KellyWhite 于 2013-5-24 23:13 编辑

活动清单
ACTIVITY LIST

写下你的收益,通过学习这个课程所获得的东西
Write down your gains and benefits.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

所谓收益,可能很简单,就是你现在能够在某些之前会让你感觉糟糕透顶的情况下释然了。而同时它也包涵你通过释放得到的某些特别的收获。总之,大大小小、你每天都能感知到的、通过运用释放法获得的好处和成就都算你的收益。
每次你在“收益”一栏记录下一些东西,就多验证一次自己是如何让自己受益的。除了记录你的进步之外,你的“收益”也会时刻提醒你运用释放法。
收益有很多种,以下是一些分类示例,供你参考:

A gain is simply feeling good where you felt bad a moment before. Gains are also the specific results you achieve through releasing. They include the large and small benefits, successes and accomplishments you enjoy day to day by using the Release Technique.

Each time you record your gains in your GAINS SECTION, you validate what you have done to benefit yourself. In addition to being a record of your progress, your gains also remind you to keep using the Release Technique.

There are many categories of gains. The following list provides a sampling of gains categories for your reference:

*在行为和/或态度上的积极转变
*日常活动进行地更顺利高效
*更多有效的交流沟通
*解决问题的能力持续增强
*灵活性和适应性增强
*行动时更加放松自信
*成就
*洞见与领悟
*圆满而完整
*新的开始
*习得新的技能
*积极的感觉变多了
*消极的感觉变少了

*Positive changes in behavior and/or attitude
*Greater ease and effectiveness in daily activities
*More effective communications
*Increased problem-solving ability
*Greater flexibility
*More relaxed and confident in action
*Accomplishments
*Insights and realizations
*Completions
*New beginnings
*Acquiring new abilities or skills
*Increase in positive feelings
*Decrease in negative feelings

收益与获利        
GAINS AND BENEFITS

日期(Date)______
从丰盛课程中得到的收益(Gains from the Abundance Course)______________________________________________
姓名(Name)______
地址(Address)______
城市(City)_____
州(State)_____
邮编(Zip)_____
电话(Phone)_____
传真(Fax)_____
如果你需要更多空间,请用一张单独的纸。
If you need more space, please use a separate piece of paper

我们可以引用您的话吗?
        是的,我允许你们完全引用以上我的收益感悟。
        你可以引用我自己选定的几项收益感悟。
        请不要引用我的收益感悟。
        你可以引用我的名字。
        最好连我的名字都不要引用。

May We Quote You?
* Yes, you have my permission to reprint my above gains.
* You may use only the gains I've checked above.
* Please do not use my gains.
* You may use my name.
* Please do not use my name.

签名(Signature)___________

把你的收获寄到
Lawrence Crane Enterprises, Inc., Attn: MORE GAINS, 15101 Rayneta Dr., Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 or e-mail usatwww.releasetechnique.com.

丰盛课程的潜在学员
THE ABUNDANCE COURSE CANDIDATES

你愿意与以下的人分享释放法——
People you would like to share the Release Technique with:
姓名(Name)                 列出Ta的行为或感受然后释放(List Actions and/or Feelings and Release)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

分享释放法
SHARE THE METHOD

把上面的清单寄给
Lawrence Crane, 15101 Rayneta Dr., Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 or e-mail usatwww.releasetechnique.com.

我们都是互相关联在一起的——父母、祖父母、姐妹、兄弟、七大姑八大姨、叔叔伯伯、生意伙伴、牙医、外科医生、牧师、律师、卖保险的、兽医、老同学、护士、旅行社代理人、教会会员——任何人。
我们大多数人一生中都认识成百上千个人。想象一下我们所有的学员都把丰盛课程分享给那成百上千个人,哪怕是其中的一小部分。那真的是一份终生受益的礼物啊。请把那些你认为能够从中受益的人的姓名、地址和联系方式列在下面,我们会寄给他们一份特别的信息包和来自你的个人认证。

We are all connected--mom and dad, grandparents, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, business associates, dentists, physicians, ministers, lawyers, insurance agents, veterinarians, college and/or high school classmates, nurses, travel agents, church members--everybody.

Most of us know thousands of people during our lifetimes. Just imagine if all of us shared The Abundance Course with a fraction of that number. It is truly the gift of a lifetime. Please list names, addresses and phone numbers of people you think would benefit from this course. We will send them a special information packet with a personalized gift certificate from you.

日期(Date)_____
你的姓名(Your Name)_____
地址(Address)_____
城市(City)_____ 州(State)_____ 邮编(Zip)_____
电话(Phone)_____ 传真(Fax)_____
*我愿意任你使用我的名字   *我不愿你使用我的名字
*1 do want you to use my name. *1 do not want you to use my name.

你的名字(Your Name)______
地址(Address)______

释放法项目
RELEASING PROJECTS
祝贺你
CONGRATULATIONS

这么久以来,我们都在帮助你为运用释放法做准备。现在,你终于拥有了所有你需要的东西,可以独自踏上释放法的旅程了。
我们真心希望你在生活的各个领域继续引用释放法。不管你把它用在哪里,都会发现生活中的其他领域也都会受到影响。当你取得了越来越多、越来越大的成功和满足以后,就会开始影响到你身边的其他人——爱人、朋友、同事,甚至是你在大街上遇到的路人甲。他们能够感受到你内在的平静,注意到你能够充分体验生活的的能力。我们希望你能够把你无与伦比的收获与那些人分享,并且加入我们“让每个人都为了自己而释放”的共同的美好愿望中来。

We have spent this time together preparing you in the use and application of the Release Technique. Now you have all you need to complete the journey you've started on your own.

We truly hope you continue using the Release Technique in all areas of your life. While using it on any topic, you will see that it also affects all other areas of your life. As you achieve greater and greater success and contentment, you are helping not only yourself but those around you--your loved ones, friends, co-workers--even the people you meet on the street. They can sense your inner calmness and notice your ability to experience life more fully. We hope you'll share your wonderful gains with these people and join us in our vision of letting everyone have the Release Technique for their own. Thank you for participating in the training, and our best wishes for the highest state of Abundance and Imperturbability.

感谢你加入课程中来,我们衷心祝愿你能够获得最高阶的丰盛与波澜不惊。
现在,鉴于你已经完成了丰盛课程,已经是名毕业学员了。请寄给我们一份你的收益心得,我们会寄给你一份更高阶课程或研讨会的九折优惠券!(九折哦亲~~~)我们也会把你免费记入我们的季刊《释放》的投放名单里。把你的收益寄过来会让你获得加入我们全国性的高阶研讨会的资格。
我们会在纽约、波士顿、凤凰城、洛杉矶、旧金山、以及圣多纳定期举办现场版的基本课程。而且,当你购买课程的系列磁带时能够省下171美刀哦亲~想要更详细的信息?继续读下去!
我们还会将合格的指导手册寄往全美的各个地方,供25人以上的初次接触释放法的团体使用。我们会提供综合的、为用户量身打造的课程项目,供团体、组织、或是公司学习释放法使用。

Now that you have completed the Abundance Course, you are considered a Graduate. Send us a copy of your gains sheet and we will send you a catalog with a 10% discount coupon good toward your next purchase of products or seminars! We will also enter your name for a FREE subscription to our quarterly newsletter, Release. Sending us your gains will make you eligible to participate in our nationwide advanced seminars.

We offer the live version of the Basic Course regularly in New York, Boston, Phoenix, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Sedona. Also, you'll be eligible to save $171 on the purchase of the Abundance Course audio cassette series. Read on for further details.

We will also send a qualified instructor anywhere in the United States for a group of 25 people or more who would like the Abundance Course for the first time. We offer comprehensive, customized programs that incorporate The Release Technique for groups, organizations and corporations.

如果还想了解更多信息,请拨打免费热线(888)333-9666~
将你的收益心得寄往Lawrence Crane Enterprises, Inc., 15101 Rayneta Dr., Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
你也可以邀请朋友访问我们的网站
www.releasetechnique.com.

你通过训练得到好处的个人体验记录
YOUR PERSONAL RECORD OF BENEFITS FROM THE TRAINING

以下是许多人反馈的通过释放练习得到的好处。当这些事发生的时候,请在相应的项旁边写上简短的注释,把细节补充进去。这会对于激励你继续应用释放法很有帮助的。

Following are some of the gains others have reported from the training. Please check off, when they occur, those which you experience and make a brief notation as to details. This will be very helpful to you by encouraging you to continue using "The RELEASE® Technique".

1、        工作时的生产力提高
2、        更高效
3、        沟通更有效
4、        思维更清晰
5、        更有决断力
6、        更有安全感
7、        更自信
8、        更能集中精力
9、        能量等级节节攀升
10、        集中能量的能力增强
11、        思维与行为更加有建设性
12、        在前往更具建设性的方向时更有动力
13、        行为上的变化
14、        在困境中能保持内在的淡定
15、        更能觉察到自己的行为以及作为其内在原因的深层感受
16、        更能觉察到别人的行为与动机
17、        释放你不想持有的感觉的能力增强
18、        更开心
19、        更轻松
20、        更自由
21、        人际关系得到改善
22、        能够更大程度上掌控自己的人生与幸福

1. Increased productivity on the job.
2. Greater efficiency.
3. More effective communications.
4. Greater clarity of mind.
5. Increased ability to make effective decisions.
6. Greater feeling of security.
7. More self-confidence.
8. Improved concentration.
9. A higher energy level.
10. Increased ability to focus your energy.
11. More constructive thinking and action.
12. Higher motivation in constructive directions.
13. Behavioral changes.
14. Inner calmness in difficult situations.
15. Greater awareness of your own behavior and the underlying
feelings which motivate the behavior.
16. Increased insight into the behavior and motives of others.
17. The ability to release feelings which you do not wish to have.
18. Feeling happier.
19. Feeling lighter.
20. Feeling freer.
21. Improved relationships with others.
22. A greater degree of control over your life and happiness.

关于释放法的运用,他们如是说——
HERE'S HOW PEOPLE USE "THE RELEASE® TECHNIQUE"

轻松致富
HAVE MORE ABUNDANCE WITH EASE

“我通过释放法得到的最显著而实在的好处体现在我生意的资金方面。其实我还是在佣金的基础上做生意的呢,但是我今年第一季度就赚得跟去年全年一样多了。”
——凯伦•布鲁克, 伍德兰德岗,加利福尼亚
布鲁克财团,董事长

“我之所以学习释放法就是因为来自生意上的或是私人生活中的压力太大。而现在我发现我更放松了,能够很容易地处理好所有的人际关系,而且事半功倍地挣了好多钱——更明智而不是光努力去工作。”
——汤姆•拜尔斯,斯科茨代尔,亚利桑那州
联邦第一抵押贷款公司,高级副总裁

“自打学习了丰盛课程,我的生意就翻了三番,而且是在我花了大把时间游玩享乐的基础上。释放法实在是太强悍了!我让我全家都学习了它。我还靠它摆脱了二十多年的哮喘呢!上个月,释放法帮我赚了一百万!“
——吉姆•怀特曼,斯科茨代尔,亚利桑那州
制造商代表

“多亏了丰盛课程,我让我的关注点重新回到了丰盛上。有好多客户打电话找我,想让我在我的电台节目上帮他们做广告——我那节目真是大获成功啊!我,所有想要得到丰盛、财富、成功、幸福、和健康的人推荐了释放法,而且都起作用了。”
——杰奎•所罗门,凤凰城,亚利桑那州
电台节目主持人,KFNX台

“我好激动!我已经挣了七千多美元了,现在还在谈一桩生意。我希望自己赚的钱能再翻三番——其实任何人都能做到。丰盛课程里讲到的那些效果都是真的啊!我真的无法想象有谁不想加入这个课程。”
——凯西•正田,洛杉矶,加利福尼亚
市场销售

“上周我刚刚完成了丰盛课程和基本是方法课程的学习。上课的第二天,就有人为那幢我三年都卖不出去的房子出价,课程结束之前,我收到了三份出价申请。我的销售成绩神奇地增长了——我从未一个月内卖出过那么多房子!而不过是一周的练习而已!释放法——叫我如何不想它。”
——盖尔•亨德森,斯科茨代尔
鲁斯里昂物业公司

"The most pronounced, tangible evidence that I'm getting only through using the method is in the monetary aspects of my business. I'm on a commission basis only, and I've earned as much in the first quarter of this year as I did in all of last year."
Karen Brock, Woodland Hills, CA
President, Brock Enterprises

"I took The Release Technique because I was under a lot of business and personal pressure. I find now that I'm more relaxed, easier in all my relationships and making a lot more money with much less effort--working smarter, not harder."
Tom Beyers, Scotsdale, AZ
Senior Vice President First Federal Mortgage Company

"My business has tripled since learning the Abundance Course, yet I'm spending most of my time traveling and having fun all the time. The Technique is so powerful, I've had my entire family learn the Technique. I also got rid of 20 years of asthma. Last month, I made over one million dollars using this Technique."
Jim Whitman, Scotsdale, AZ
Manufacturers Representative

"I have regained my focus on abundance thanks to the Abundance course. Customers are calling me to advertise on my radio show--big time! I recommend it to all who want abundance, riches, success, happiness and health. It really does work."
Jacquie Soloman, Phoenix, AZ
Radio Hostess, KFNX

"I'm excited! I have already made over $7,000 and I am working on a deal now. I expect to triple that--anyone can do it. All that the Abundance course claims is true and then some. I can't imagine everyone not taking this course."
Kathy Shoden, Los Angeles, CA
Sales and Marketing

"I just completed the Abundance course and the basic Release Method Course for the first time last weekend. On the second day, I received an offer for a house I have been trying to sell for three years. Before the course ended, I received three offers on the house. My sales results have been amazing--I've had the biggest month I ever had, and that's just in one week! I can't imagine not wanting to learn The Easy Way."
Gayle Henderson, Scotsdale, AZ
Russ Lyon Realty Co.
身体变得充分强健
HAVE ABUNDANT HEALTH

“我参加丰盛课程本来是为了拥有更多的财富,但我不仅实现了这个目标,还在课程第一天的晚上摆脱了纠缠我六年的慢性下巴痛。我的高尔夫球技也提高了呢!我两周之内就有了14分的进步。这个课程真的非常值!”
——罗杰•布鲁尼特
市场顾问

“丰盛课程帮我从一场划船事故中完全恢复过来了。我的左臂曾经无法完成系列活动,但我现在不仅可以做到了,还不用吃那14种不同的药片儿了。”
——劳尔•马默尔,克莱尔蒙特,加利福尼亚

"I took the Abundance Class to have more financial abundance in my life. Not only did I get that big time, but I had a chronic pain in my jaw for 6 years. I was able to get rid of it the very first evening of the course. My golf has improved, I lowered my score by 14 points in two weeks. This course is worth thousands."
Roger Brunnetti
Marketing Consultant

"I have had a full recovery from a boating accident, since taking the course. I did not have full range of motion in my left arm; I do now and I have been able to stop taking 14 different pills."
Raul Marmol, Claremont, CA

无边的丰盛就在你内心——何不加入我们一起High呢?
VAST ABUNDANCE IS WITHIN YOU--WHY NOT JOIN IN ON THE FUN?

健康方面的收获
HEALTH GAINS

“课程的第二天,我针对困扰我多年的脚伤做了练习,当时我脚上缠着绷带穿着拖鞋。但是第二天我就能穿上普通的鞋子而不受伤害了!如今我不会被任何人激怒,而且更爱自己了,无时无刻不感到衷心的愉悦。哇哦!”
——凯瑟琳•威尔蒙,凤凰城,亚利桑那州
不动产鉴定人

“我在课程的第三天释放了长期困扰我的下背疼痛,甚至摘掉了护背——妈妈诶~真是神一般的课程啊~”
——加里•希尔维斯特,圣地亚哥,加利福尼亚
电讯

"During the second day, I worked on an injured foot that had been bothering me for years. I was wearing a bandage and a sandal. The next day, I was able to wear shoes and it didn't hurt me at all! I'm not angry at anyone, and I like myself more, and I feel joy all the time. Wow!"
Cathryn Willmeng, Phoenix, AZ
Real Estate Appraiser

"I let go of lower back pain I had been suffering with for a long time during the third day of the course. I even took off my back support--WOW, what a course."
Gary Sylvester, San Diego, CA
Telecommunications

充分hold住自己的生活
BE IN TOTAL CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE

“我忘不了(学习释放法那一周)那个周日的早晨,我醒过来,知道自己找到了能够使我强大到足以夺回生活主导权的工具,那不再只是个遥不可及的目标,而是近在咫尺的现实。”
——琳达•卡瑞拉,洛杉矶,加利福尼亚
图瓦集团,营销副总裁

“接纳扩展了,信任扩展了,爱扩展了。自由轻易而持续地展现在我面前!我昨天还收到了整整五张支票——金钱与快乐就这么朝你涌过来。我这周还要在斯科茨代尔的艺术中心办个人展览!一切都如此容易地发生了。”
——莫妮卡•马汀尼兹,凤凰城,亚利桑那州
艺术家

“这个课程帮我找回了更多地更一致地释放的价值,还给了我运用已有工具来轻松释放的觉知。谢谢你们使这个方法变得如此使用。我的人生因这些方法和莱斯特的智慧变得更加丰富多彩了。“
——罗莎莉•劳瑞,洛杉矶,加利福尼亚
资金募集人

“我再也不会对自己和别人妄加评判了;我再也不会因任何事愧疚自责了;我爱自己,也爱别人。我正在体验着越来越多的平和与欢愉。我真的无法想象有谁不愿参加这么神奇的课程。”
——斯科特•琼斯,米慎维埃,加利福尼亚
广告经理

“我收获了那种不再让自己徒劳无功或适得其反的能力。我现在能够抹掉任何“我不可能赢的”那样的态度
。这使我能够完全掌控自己——哇哦!”
——凯西•莫伦,埃尔塞贡多,加利福尼亚
副警长

"On Sunday morning (during the course), I woke up with the knowledge that I had found the tools that empower me to take back control of my life, and that's not a goal--that's a fact."
Linda Carella, Los Angeles, CA
V.P. Marketing, Tova Corp.

"Acceptance expanded, trust expanded, love expanded, freedom is and continuously unfolds easily! I also received five checks in the mail yesterday-and money and joy just keep rolling in. I also have a major art show this week at the Scotsdale Art Center and it just happened with ease."
Monica Martinez, Phoenix, AZ
Artist

"This course helped me bring back the value of more consistent releasing. It has given me the awareness to use the tools I have for releasing with ease. Thank you for putting such a practical spin on the method. My life is so much richer for having use of these tools and Lester's wisdom."
Rosalie Lurie, Los Angeles, CA
Fundraiser

"I no longer judge myself and others. I no longer feel guilty about anything; I love myself and others. I'm experiencing peace and joy more and more. I can't imagine anyone not taking this fabulous course."
Scott jones, Mission Viejo, CA
Advertising Executive

"I gained the ability to stop being counterproductive in life. I can now erase any attitude of 'I never win.' It enabled me to take control of myself--wow!"
Kathy Mullen, EI Segundo, CA
Deputy Sheriff

把自己从容易导致失败的习惯中解救出来
RID YOURSELF OF FAILURE HABITS

“我真的把自我否定的习惯放下了。我以前从来没想过这是可能的。在那么多年的失败以后,我终于再次感到振奋又热血。我的头脑变得更清晰更平和,自信心也提升了。在那么多年的压抑与焦虑以后,我终于又有了那种“我行,我可以的”的感觉。莱斯特和拉里,谢谢你们!”
——利兹•尤加尔德•福特纳,纽荷尔,加利福尼亚

“我以前参加过许多课程,不过只有丰盛课程才真正把我领上道了。我勒个去——这些年我都错过了什么呀!丰盛才是王道,而且是我们最自然的样子。千万不要错过这个机会!”
——罗恩•哈曼迪,洛杉矶,加利福尼亚
电影制片人

"I actually let go of beating myself up. I hadn't thought it was possible. I feel exhilarated and energetic after years of failure. I have more clarity and peace and improved self-confidence. I have a feeling of 'I can' after years of depression and anxiety. Thank you, Lester and Larry."
Liz Ugalde Fortnet; Newhan CA

"I've taken many classes, but it wasn't until I took the Abundance Course that I really, really got on track. WOW--I really didn't know what I was missing! Abundance is the greatest, and our natural way! Don't miss this opportunity."
Ron Hamady, Los Angeles, CA
Movie Producer

更多释放法能为你带来的好处
MORE GAINS USING "THE RELEASE® TECHNIQUE"

让自己摆脱恐惧,获得明晰
RID YOURSELF OF FEAR AND GAIN CLARITY

“我把那些长年以来阻碍自己获得丰盛的恐惧、匮乏感、以及不安全感解锁了。那感觉是如此强大、有趣、而轻松。我无法想象有谁不愿参加这个课程——这是一种必须。”
——约瑟夫•哈利顿,洛杉矶,加利福尼亚
心理学家

“我对我人生了解的清晰程度戏剧化地提升了。我看到了自己所处的位置,以及下一步往哪走。不过是一个周末,我的丰盛程度就大大提升了——我衷心希望所有人都能加入这个课程。”
——克里格•戴维斯,温内特卡,加利福尼亚
心理咨询教师

“每次我上高速的时候就会有一股严重的焦虑袭来,那真的是在阻碍我享受人生啊!但是后来我学习了丰盛课程。第一天,我就摆脱了恐惧症。太尼玛简单了,我都不敢相信!我看世界的眼光都变了,一切都变得如此神奇有魔力。我向所有人推荐这个课程。”
——劳伦•布伦特,洛杉矶,加利福尼亚
美学家

"I unlocked my fear, lack and scarcity feelings that stopped me from having abundance for years. It was powerful and fun and easy. I can't imagine anyone not taking this course--it's a must."
Joseph Harrington, Los Angeles, CA
Psychologist

"My clarity in life improved dramatically. I see where I am and where to go next. My abundance improved just in that one weekend--I wish all could attend."
Craig Davis, Winnetka, CA
School Psychologist

"I had severe anxiety when I would get on the freeway. It was preventing me from having a life. Then I took the Abundance course. On the first day, I dumped the phobia. It was so simple that it was almost hard to believe it could be so easy! I now look at life in such a way that it becomes magical. I recommend it to all."
Lauren Brent, Los Angeles, CA
Esthetician

将自己从担忧与纠结中解放出来
RID YOURSELF OF WORRY AND SPINNING

“那时,我面临着退休的选择,我因此感觉恐慌又迷茫!我用了释放法这套“坐业”,它生效了!谢谢你!释放法!你是最棒的!”
——查尔斯•琼斯,华盛顿
心理治疗师

“我释放了关于未来的担忧,然后我的人生真的绽放了!”
——贝贝•杨,派拉蒙,加利福尼亚
商人

“我刚刚完成丰盛课程。我能够越来越清楚地理解事物了。我的决策过程也变得非常顺利。而且我真的是在享受每一刻。我的生意蒸蒸日上,但我反而有了更多时间来做我想要的事。其实这很简单——每个人都能做到这一点。”
——朱蒂•史密斯•怀特曼,斯科茨代尔,亚利桑那州
艺术商

"I was able to retire from a job I had for years, and I feel terrific about it! I'm using the 'Butt' system and it works. Thank you, the course is the greatest."
Charles Jones, Washington, DC
Psychotherapist

"I released about worrying about the future. My life really works!"
Bebe Young, Paramount, CA
Businesswoman

"I just completed the Abundance Course. My understanding gets clearer and clearer. My decision process is fantastic, and I'm having fun all the time. My business has tripled, and I'm having more time to do what I want. It's easy--anyone can do it.”
Judy Smith Whitman, Scotsdale, AZ
Art Dealer

何时候,只要你想,就能感受到爱
FEEL LOVE ANYTIME YOU WANT

“过去的几星期真的是特别、特别奇妙——充满了欢乐。我越来越能把自己视为拥有一切的人了。拉里,我觉得我现在真的开心得都要炸掉了——我甚至无时无刻不在笑!一切都如此顺利!所有人都应该加入其中,一起狂欢。”
——克莱拉•希达麦考伊,格兰岱尔,亚利桑那州
家庭主妇/秘书

“拉里,谢谢你,谢谢你充满爱的支持,你的幽默,还有你许给我们其他人的丰盛。我现在经常感到莱斯特与我同在。”
——洛珊•凯恩加德,旧金山,加利福尼亚
家庭主妇

“为了得到丰盛而进行的这一系列练习都好奇妙!我心中洋溢着幸福与快乐,能够一直做我想做的事,得到我想要的东西。”
——塞西莉亚•盖拉格,斯科茨代尔,亚利桑那州
业务拓展员

“我从来没想过自己我能够对自己感觉这么好。我终于拥有了一个可以用在日常生活里的利器了。”
——伊冯•麦迪娜,洛杉矶,加利福尼亚
遗传学研究所,客服

"These past few weeks have been especially wonderful-- 'Joyous' is the true word. More and more I do see myself as one with everything. Right now, Larry, I feel as if I'm going to explode with joy--and I can't stop laughing! All is well! All should join in on the fun.”
Clara Sida-McCoy, Glendale, AZ
Housewife/Secretarv

"Thanks, Larry, for your loving support, humor and commitment to others having abundance. I often felt the presence of Lester in the room.”
Roxanne Kinegard, San Francisco, CA
Homemaker

"The new work that is being done on abundance is fantastic. I'm just busting with happiness and doing and having what I want all the time.”
Cecilia Gallagher, Scottsdale, AZ
Business Developer

"I never thought I could feel this good about myself. I now have a tool I can use each day of my life.”
Yvonne Medina, Los Angeles, CA
Client Service Genetics Institute

揭秘是什么在阻拦你获得生命中的丰盛与欢愉——一劳永逸
UNLOCK WHAT'S HOLDING YOU BACK FROM HAVING TOTAL ABUNDANCE AND JOY IN YOUR LlFE--ONCE AND FOR ALL

学着相信自己
LEARN TO TRUST YOURSELF

“课程第二天结束的时候,我感到了一种深层的淡定。当我开车回家的时候,我发现自己不会再像以前那样因为其他司机的行为而不爽了,一直保持着平静、未被扰动的状态。晚饭的时候,我更年轻更恬淡的神态让男友惊叹不已。”
——金•拉辰斯,洛杉矶,加利福尼亚
治疗师

“一直以来,我看了很多书也参加了很多研讨会,但毫无所获,懵懂依旧。但丰盛课程让我看到,人是可以抛开问题而活着的。我的未来现在看上去棒极了。”
——派拉耶•沙班,帕萨迪纳,加利福尼亚
协调员

"By the end of Day 2, I achieved a sense of deep calm. While driving home, I found I wasn't so irritated by other drivers and I remained unperturbed. My boyfriend commented on the youthful, lighter look on my face over dinner.”
Kim LaChance, Lawndale, CA
Therapist

"I have been going through books and seminars for so long. This course allowed me to see that life can be without problems. The future is wonderful now.”
Pirayeh Shaban, Pasadena, CA
Coordinator

增进人际关系
IMPROVE Rfl.ATlONSHIPS

“每次我女友生气或吃醋的时候,我都能很快释放掉对她的愤怒。所以我们之间的关系在短期内有了很大提升。”
——杰伊•特里斯,卡尔弗城,加利福尼亚
销售员

“我和孩子们之间的关系大大改善了。我能够在对付难搞的客户的同时让自己不那么焦躁。我放下了对吸烟的渴望,并在课程第一天成功戒烟。”
——汤玛斯•米歇尔,洛杉矶,加利福尼亚
投资顾问

“我现在毫不费力就能心想事成了——我人际关系得到改善,我生意红红火火。丰盛,就是这么简单!”
——肖恩•里克鲁格,凤凰城,亚利桑那州
艺术家

“我能够让自己去爱人们本来的样子,不管那是什么样子。”
——约翰•卡伦,伊利诺伊州
承包商

"I am able to release my anger at my girlfriend whenever she gets angry/jealous about your relationship. Our relationship has greatly improved in a short time.
Jay Torres, Culver City, CA
Salesman

My relationship with my children has greatly improved. I am able to handle disgruntled clients without being uptight. I lost my craving for smoking and stopped smoking in the first day of the course."
Thomas Mitchell, Los Angeles, CA
Investment Advisor

"Everything is working for me with ease--my relationships are getting better, my business is exploding with ease, abundance just is and it's easy!"
Shawna Leach-Lugo, Phoenix, AZ
Artist

"I can allow myself to love people for who they are, no matter what."
John Cullen, Lake-In-the-Hills, IL
Contractor

更多来自毕业学员的反馈
MORE REPORTS FROM THE ABUNDANCE COURSE GRADUATES

扔掉坏习惯
DROP UNWANTED HABITS

“学习释放法的几周后,我完全戒烟了,而且那种渴望整整十五年都没再来找过我。”
——唐•詹克洛,西湖村,加利福尼亚
詹克洛联合公司,董事长

“我学会了通过释放达到放松的目的。意外收获就是我对酒精的欲望消失了——但是感觉很好。”
——杰克•迪马兰特,纽约

“我学习释放法的第一周就减掉了五磅!但我根本都没去想这件事!”
——劳埃德•斯科特,达拉斯,德克萨斯州

“每次我饿的时候就用释放法,然后就不会感到对吃东西有欲望了。”
——丽塔•赖肯,俄亥俄州

"A few weeks after learning "The RELEASE® Technique", I completely stopped my chain smoking habit and the craving hasn't come back in 15 years since stopping."
Don janklow, Westlake Village, CA
President, janklow & Associates

"I have learned to relax by releasing, and an unexpected gain has been that I no longer have a desire for alcohol--it feels good."
jack Dimalante, New York        

"I lost five pounds during the first week of the course without thinking about it!"
Lloyd Scott, Dallas, TX

"I used this method when I was feeling hunger, and I no longer feel the desire to eat."
Rita Recken, Glandorf, OH

消除压力
ELIMINATE STRESS

“我释放的时候是有轻松感的,但我不知道自己到底有多少抗拒感。周日的时候,我感到精力充沛,那很好。四个小时的睡眠足以让我感到轻松又愉快了。”
——阿丽安娜•艾提,洛杉矶,加利福尼亚
法律秘书

“这几天睡得比以前好多了,而且再也不用为我的关节炎吃药了。不吃药的感觉真好啊!”
——雷蒙德•汉森,洛杉矶,加利福尼亚

“学习释放法的第一个周末,我发现自己能够减轻自己的疲劳感了。以往,开200英里的车会让我感到困倦和沉重的,但是这次不会了,再也不会了。”
——露丝•A•里格尔,芝加哥,伊利诺伊州

“我一直大病小病挺多的,包括偏头痛、憩室炎、痛风、和严重的低血糖。学习丰盛课程的下一周本来是安排了外科手术的,但是通过几天的练习,需要手术的症状消失了,而且再也没复发。我后来也慢慢把其他病痛也清理干净了。我相信这是通过运用释放法减轻压力而生效的。”
——大卫•霍金斯博士,曼哈赛特,纽约
北拿骚精神健康研究中心,医疗总监

“我认为很明显的一点是,至少通过我的观察,这个丰盛课程中所教授的方法对那些在压力与紧张下工作的人是非常有好处的,特别是我们这些做银行投资的。我个人就从中受益很多,特别是在我病愈不久就参加纽约市的马拉松的时候。”
——汤玛斯•J•凯特里克,纽约
副总裁

"I connected with the ease of releasing. I simply didn't know how much resistance I had. By Sunday, I had so much energy it was great and after only four hours of sleep. I feel lighter and happier."
Ariana Attie, Los Angeles, CA
Legal Secretary

"Sleeping better than I have in years. I quit taking drugs for my arthritis and feel better without them."
Raymond Hanson, Los Angeles, CA

"The first weekend I discovered my feeling of fatigue could be alleviated, and I drove 200 miles without the sleepiness and feeling of heaviness that so often has plagued me."
Ruth A. Riegel, Chicago, IL

"I had several physical ailments including migraine headaches, diverticulitis, gout and severe hypoglycemia, and the week after taking the course was scheduled for surgery. But with a few days after beginning to release, the surgical condition disappeared and never reappeared. My other physical problems cleared up. I believe these good effects are due to the stress reduction brought about by using the Method."
Dr. David Hawkins, Manhasset, NY
Medical Director", The North Nassau Mental Health Center

"I think it is becoming evident, in my observation, that the techniques learned in the program were beneficial to people who work under the stress and strain that we do in the investment banking industry. I have personally benefited, especially when I ran the New York City Marathon shortly after an illness."
Thomas J. Kitrick, New York
V.P., Training and Development, Goldman, Sachs & Co

终于翻完了!感谢大家几个月以来的支持!我爱你们!
但是!请大家不要把它做成PDF之类的文档互相分享,因为还有很多地方翻译有误或者不成熟,我保证不久的将来会出一个校对版……所以大家还是只分享链接就好啦~
然后……请大家帮我个小忙~给我的论文填个问卷~或者让你年轻的家人或是朋友帮忙填一下~多谢啦~
http://www.sojump.com/jq/2441204.aspx
发表于 2013-7-2 21:58:17 | 显示全部楼层
KellyWhite 发表于 2013-7-2 21:01
《丰盛之书》pdf校对版本已经完成,需要的朋友请点击以下链接下载:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?sha ...

谢谢这么好分享!感谢感谢!
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-2 21:01:46 | 显示全部楼层
《丰盛之书》pdf校对版本已经完成,需要的朋友请点击以下链接下载:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link? ... 9&uk=2835728597
发表于 2013-1-31 20:56:50 | 显示全部楼层
感恩无私分享!!大爱!!
发表于 2013-1-31 22:11:20 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
发表于 2013-2-1 12:16:07 | 显示全部楼层
very very good.
发表于 2013-2-1 12:23:48 | 显示全部楼层
一定要加油哦。真是很欣赏
发表于 2013-2-1 16:17:18 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享,顶你
发表于 2013-2-1 16:27:37 | 显示全部楼层
期待下文
发表于 2013-2-1 17:08:33 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主
发表于 2013-2-1 17:51:51 | 显示全部楼层
感谢,后面的内容呢?呵呵 期待。。。
发表于 2013-2-1 17:53:29 | 显示全部楼层
感谢,后面的内容呢?呵呵 期待。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 11:18 , Processed in 0.489079 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.