QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 2779|回复: 0

Love is the Cohesive Force of the Universe

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-6-3 11:22:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Love is the cohesive force of the universe. Love is attracting, integrating and constructive; and so affects everything and anything it's applied to. Parliaments cannot right the world, but enough individuals feeling love, can. I think that's an interesting point for our present times. You cannot legislate
a correct world. Parliaments will never straighten this world out. Only when the individuals, the majority of people in this

world have an attitude of love will the world be a nice place to live in, will it be harmonious.
Almost all people mistake ego approval for love. Because it is not love, it is not satisfying. Consequently, one continuously needs and demands it. And this produces only frustration.
Boy, the next one is a hard one. I'm just going to read it and skip over it. Love is not an emotion. Or maybe I shouldn't skip over it. When I say love is not an emotion, emotion is energy in motion, it's an intense, active, disturbing thing, an emotion is. The emotion of love is the most peaceful of feeling. And in that sense, I mean love is not an emotion.
People need each other and think it is love. There's no hanging on to or fencing in of the other one, when one loves. Human love does not want to share its love with others, but rather wants its own personal satisfaction. Real love wants to share its love and the more it is shared the more joyous it is. There is no longing for in love because longing is separation. Love being oneness it does not allow separation. True love

cannot be gotten through marriage, it must be there before marriage or developed during marriage.
It is Impossible to Love One and Hate Another
Love cannot be applied to one and not to another. It is impossible to love one and hate another. When we love one more than another, that one is doing something for us, that is human love. When one loves people because they are nice to him, that too is human love. True love is unconditional. In true love one loves even those who oppose him. See, the next sentence is a real test of where we stand on the subject love. We should love everyone equally. This is a tremendous yard stick for checking yourself on growth. Equal mindedness towards all beings, loving everyone equally, is actually the top state.
"Isn't the secret of love really a realization that you have all and he has all; therefore, there's no separation," Bob says.
Yes.

"Because if you say he's got something I haven't got, that's where difficulty comes in. It's like sitting on a pile of sand. You have a pile of sand, I have a pile of sand. I put a little mark on it and you say 'I want your river.'
And I say 'Well, you got a pile of sand and you just have to make a mark on it and you have the river.' And you say 'I want your river.' But it's nothing but a pile of sand, it's just a word, river. I have all and you have all, so there's no fuss, is there?" asks Bob.
That's right. When you see the truth, everyone has exactly the same amount, it's infinite.
"So if you want what I've got it's simply because you don't see you're already sitting on a pile of sand and you can have the sand, too, because you're sitting on it," Bob says.
Mmm hmm. It's that simple.
"So I say you've got the sand. You say you want mine. Well, you can have mine 'cause it's infinite sand. I don't care. So, if I say, 'I can't have,' well that's the difficult. I say, 'Well I'm not sitting on infinite sand,'" Bob says.

It's making an untrue. It's making a lie out of the truth.
"So love is really pointing out, well you're sitting on a pile of sand, like I'm sitting on a pile of sand. Take the sand. And this is all the thoughts we get in through our thinking," Bob says.
Right.
"But we say, 'No we don't,' we say, 'I have something and you don't have something.' Isn't that all the cause of our difficulty?" Bob asks.
It's awakening to the fact that we have everything.
"And this comes first, doesn't it, before love?" Bob asks.
We can work at it from both sides.
"Well, I can't love something, if Harry's got something that I haven't got; how can I love Harry if I want it? It's only if I have it and he has it and if he has it, he can't take anything from me. So, we both love

each other because we both have it. We don't fight over the air," Bob says.
"But if you say to Harry, 'Harry I love you because you've got something there that belongs to one of us,'" man says.
"I love you because," a woman chimes in.
"Isn't that right?" man asks.
"Because together we admire and feel good towards that same infinite capacity that have. Isn't that right?" Bob asks.
Mmm, hmm.
"There's no separation in our capacity to have," Bob continues.
"You're imperative is the same as my imperative. So what's the fight?" Harry says.
"There's none," Bob says.
"None," Harry agrees.

"So all we can do is enjoy the same thing. There's nothing but enjoyment," Bob affirms.
"That's what Lester said," a woman says.
"Whether they're morons or professors. We all have the same," Harry says.
"That's right," man agrees.
"It's concepts that's made it otherwise," Harry says.
"That's right," man concurs.
"I think that Harry's doing meditation on his own," man says.
When the revelations start coming, they come. Just don't stop them. Let them keep coming.
"You're sitting there and all of the sudden, you put your finger to your head like this and you say, 'POW, I got something there,'" man says.
It's been there all the time though, that's the odd part of it.

"It's just realizing it," man says.
All we do is open our eyes to something that's been there all the time.
"But it's usually something exactly different than what you thought it was," man says.
Yeah, the concept was wrong.
"Yes," man says.
And you let go of the wrong concept, and there it is.
"Sure. That's why you say the truth was right behind the thought," man says.
"That just became simple," man says.
Stop the thought, stop all thinking and.
"The truth is right behind the limitation," Harry finishes.
One Should Strive to Love, Never to Be Loved

It is impossible to get love. Only by loving can one feel love. The more one looks for love, the more one doesn't love. It's kind of indicting. One should strive to love, never to be loved. To be loved brings temporary happiness, ego inflation. When one loves fully, one can have no concept of not being loved. When one loves fully, one can have no concept of not being loved. I think that's a good one.
"It comes back to this thing of beingness, doesn't it? We know if we experience our beingness we can't feel any desire or we don't care what the other guy thinks, really. I mean, you know, physically speaking because." Harry says.
That's it!
"Your it. I am what I am," Harry continues.
When love is felt for the enemy, it makes the enemy impotent, powerless to hurt us. If the enemy persists in trying to hurt us, he will only hurt himself.
One does not increase his love, one merely gets rid of one's hate. That's what you brought up before,

right? We can't increase our love because that's our natural state. Behind these concepts of non-love is always the infinite love that we are. You can't increase it. All you can do is peel away these concepts of hatred, so that this tremendous loving being that we are is not hidden. Actually, we don't keep increasing our love, we just keep doing away with the limited concepts of hate that we've had before. And by hate, I mean anything that's not love—fear, envy, jealousy, apathy, all those attitudes are different degrees of hate, at least the way I use it they are. And so we really don't increase our love, we undo our attitudes of hate.
"What are our sins, then?" Harry asks.
Our attitudes of hate. Our thoughts of limitation. The greatest sin of all sins, the downfall, is the ego sense— I am an individual separate from the all. That's the real fall into mankind.
"This is what Jesus was meaning when he mentioned sins. It wasn't the prostitutes." Harry says.

Oh, no. Everything we do prostitutes God, practically, not only prostitution, almost everything does.
"But just to show you how little sins are or the meaningless of sins, spell it backwards, pronounce it backwards. What does it mean? Nothing. Really. Snis Whoever heard of snis? What does it mean?" man asks.
It sounds like nice, backwards.
You know, evil spelled backwards is live. So you got to be careful with that backwards stuff.
"Is someone tickling you over there?" Tim asks.
"Well, she's feeling my love, Tim," Frank responds.
"She's feeling herself. Only you can feel your love." Tim says.
"You have it your way. I'll have it my way," Frank says.
"That's his concept," man says.

"You know, while you were mentioning that they don't have any courses on joy or happiness or peace that are taught in colleges. Well, I thought the one that comes across is sex education," man says.
"I think you're being precocious again," man says.
"You have it your way.," man says.
"I think you have a point there," man says.
"I think Will Rogers had the same feeling. I read his biography. And in his biography he made a statement, 'I have never met a man or a person I couldn't learn to love,'" man says.
Yeah. There's another way of saying it, that he never met a stranger. But that is the concept and that was his feeling about people it shows in his philosophies and his humor. He had love.
"That's why he left this circle. He was needed somewhere else very quickly," man says.
Don't you think he was needed here?

"Well, we could use him right now," man responds.
"I remember seeing him on a stage with that rope.," man says.
"My interpretation of the word stranger is a friend that I don't know his name," man says.
"That's perfect," a man says.
I think the word name used to mean nature. Name and nature were the same word. 'Cause people were named by the nature of their work. Right? I lost the point I was going to bring out, after what you said. What did you say?
"A stranger is a friend whose name I do not know," man repeats.
Oh, whose nature I do not know, is what I wanted to imply. His nature is my beingness. He is me. Sounds like bad English, doesn't it? He is me.
"This is the top realization, though, that you're speaking of now, right?" Harry asks.

Someday you'll look around and you'll just see yourself everywhere you look. You'll have a feeling, you are me, without a question. Without a doubt, you are me.
"Putting the pieces together, but I haven't yet," Harry says.
You could. That word I is the exact same I, no matter who uses it.
"Soon as we all see I to I a little more," a man says.
"How do you spell that? E-y-e?" man asks.
"I. Capital I," the man responds.
When you get to top state, you have a consciousness. There's a constant I, I, I, goes on, on the top state. That's all you see, hear, feel, think, know, just I, I, I, which is your beingness. As beingness that never changes. Beingness always is.
"Is becoming the opposite of being? Well, don't you have to become before you be?" Paul asks.

"You have to be before you become," man says.
No. The becoming is an apparency. You are. I am that I am. It's an amness.
"I don't know. I guess the way I visualize it is you're you. You know, you're being, but before you can be you have to take off these coats or jackets or whatever they are. I think of them as coats in your becoming." Paul says.
Blinders. Blinders.
"Well, alright, blinders. But isn't that the becoming?" Paul asks.
It's the apparent becoming, yes. But you are, so how can you become? It's only an apparency that you are becoming.
"It seems like to me, you are not there yet, so you have to, ah." Paul says.
It seems that way. You're right. So therefore it seems as though you are becoming. But that's a seemingness.

That's not the truth. The truth is you are, here and now.
"You're omnipresent," man says.
"Right now, you're home spanking the kids," man says.
"Well, I guess I could see that. But I mean it's, to me, what you're saying, I can't quite understand it, I guess.," Paul says.
"I'm in West Covina. I just haven't got there, yet," Paul says.
No. You are there now, but you got the silly limited concept that you're only here. That you're only that body and only through that body can you be somewhere. That's not true. If you would see the truth, you'd see everything going on at home, right now, as you're talking with me.
"You probably can, right now," man says.

"You better believe I hear the turmoil right now.," man says.
"Proves to us that he is omnipresent, 'cause we see him here, don't we? But he can be back there anytime he wants to," a man says.
"So, he is there, really," a man says
"So, gives us something to talk about at lunch break," a man says.
But these are things we can't talk ourselves into. These are things we have to realize on our own. We have to see it through our own minds eye, so to speak. Otherwise it's just words. Someone who doesn't think he's omnipresent says, 'That's ridiculous, I'm right here.' So, until we realize this, it has no meaning, really, for us. But I say try to realize it and boy what meaning it'll take on when you find you are, always have been, always will be omnipresent.
"Watch who you tell this to though, Paul. They'll put you down at the happy pond," a man warns.

"I guess, I don't particularly care what other people think of me or my feelings. I like them for what they are. If they don't like me for what they are, that's their problem," Paul says.
It's a good chance, it's a good opportunity to grow when people are saying things about you, opposing you. It gives you a chance to practice the real love. It gives you a chance to practice the real peace. Because they're making sounds with their mouth is no reason why you should feel bad about it. Opposition is a very healthy thing if it provokes growth.
So love is a thing the world sings about, writes about, has moving pictures about.
"But knows little about," the man finishes.
And knows very little about. Love is portrayed in the movies as always a male and a female winning each other. The real love is winning the universe, not just one person, but every individual in the universe.
"How about Bob?" a man asks.

"He's an ardent lover," a man says.
"Well, I wouldn't go that far," a man says.
"It's in your level now," Paul says.
"Well this is a mixed group," a man says.
In the practical end of it, I left out: Square all with love. This is an excellent gimmick. During the day, if we try to fit everything into love, whatever we're doing, it will make for rapid and tremendous progress. Square all with love—am I doing this with love?—no matter what it is, try to do it with love.
"There's also another sentence there," a man says.
What?
"Assume responsibility for all your own being," a man replies.
That's another gimmick. Both of those are excellent for daily growth. Take full responsibility for whatever happens to you, no matter what it is say, what did I do to cause this? You'll develop the habit of bringing up

the cause for what's happening to you. You'll prove to yourself that you are the master, that you caused everything. And since you are the master you can uncause or cause what you would like to have caused. But taking full responsibility and squaring all with love are two excellent means of growth that can be used everyday in our relationships with people.
"Let's have a little clear communication here, Frank. Just what is your meaning?" a man asks.
"You see how that communication bit really is important," a man says.
"For who?" Frank asks.
"Everybody," a man answers.
"I don't care if anyone understands what you're talking about," Frank says.
"Well that's your opinion. I mean, that's your concept," a man says.
"We're having fun," Frank says.

"There's three of us in this room instead of just one," a man says.
"I, I, I," Frank says.
"I was wondering, in your own experience, when did you, what were the steps, what breakthrough did you get as you were leading up to seeing all, yourself as all?" Harry asks.
"You feel through an open elevator shaft when you did," a man says.
That wouldn't help you anyway. What will help you is for you to do it, take those steps.
"There ain't no shortcut, Harry," Frank says.
"The first inkling I had...," a man says.
There is a shortcut.
"There is?" Frank asks.
Knowing who you are. How long does it take an omnipotent, omniscient being to know he is

omnipresent and omniscient? He's got all power, all knowledge. Now, how long should it take him to realize that he has it, if he's got it? Could be done in a second.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 23:29 , Processed in 0.076618 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.