QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 2630|回复: 0

Love is Acceptance

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-5-31 18:01:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Love is acceptance. Love is taking people as they are. Love is loving the other one because the other one is the way the other one is. Love is trust. When we love people, we will always trust them. You can use these things as a check upon yourself. If you don't trust someone, you don't love them. That's not an easy one to see and I suggest you work that out yourself. If you don't trust someone, you don't love them. I say, trust the most crooked person in the world and that person

will be honest with you. Love is a feelingness of peace. As we said before, when we love we have no enemies, we don't have to be on guard and we're at ease. Love is identification. It is being the other one by identifying with the other one. Love is what every being is seeking through his every act. That's a powerful one.
Love is identification. It is being the other one by identifying with the other one. You feel as though the other one is you. You identify with them.
"What I was saying before though, if I realize my beingness and only good can come to me, that I'm in the spirit of this love and so on. Then why is it necessary to identify with anybody?" Paul asks.
If you're in that spirit, then you automatically identify with everyone. It goes together.
"You're thinking about two levels, you're thinking the spiritual and are we talking mainly here about physical bodies?" Paul asks.
When I say identify, you are me. When I know that, that's identification complete. I also know your every

thought and feeling, if you are me. That's how complete the identification becomes. This actually happens.
"It becomes, I am my father_______ , I am my
brother______ , I am my sister_____ " a man says.
"Put in practice, if Paul and I are after the same piece of real estate, for example, and we're bidding against each
other, my thought would have to be or my feeling would have to be, it doesn't really matter who gets it," Bob says.
Yes, Paul should have it.
"We both have it," Bob says. "See what happens. Pardon?"
"If you say Paul should have it..." woman says.
"It's a mutual, one-hearted feeling. If I cannot feel loss if he gets it and he could not feel loss if I got it," Bob says.
You should enjoy his getting it.

"True, or he would enjoy my getting it," Bob says.
Right.
"So, it wouldn't matter anymore than if two people who, in a sense of young lovers wanted something, they'd both want it, it would almost be the same sensation. If the other one gets it, then joy! Isn't that true? Whatever we do, with whom ever we are or even if our enemy gets it, it should have that joy. But who's our enemy then?" Bob asks.
It's a very good question. If you love your enemy you have no more enemies.
"Well, I've made it a practice now, that when any of my friends or acquaintances.
I know or anybody else comes and tells me about a terrific deal they've made, I always grab for their hand and shake it and tell them how happy I am regardless of where it was or if it was something I was trying to buy for a client or anything else, I always tell them that, and believe me the surprised looks that I get show me the success that I've had with a lot of these

people. They're telling me for one reason but I feel real joy at their happiness and good fortune because I feel I'm gaining something too," a man says.
The power and effect of love is obvious, just try it, apply it, like you're doing on that, on other things. The effect is obvious, it's a very powerful thing.
"You know I think that point is really good at accepting people as they are and not by any virtue or anything it's just always been fairly easy for me to do. So I don't know, I just figure its part of me and don't work to attain it, I guess the question I have or I'm more skeptical. What happens when these people have an effect on your life that to your way of thinking, your concept affects you adversely. Isn't there room here for constructive criticism or pointing out the truth as you see it and still accepting them as they are? This is something I, just the last few weeks have done a great deal of thinking about, for one reason or another, is I think in the past as I've accepted people for what they are and said, well as a human being if I was raised like he was and taught like he did, I'd do exactly the same thing, but what happens, it seems like, anyhow, is that

I guess I would say I tolerate them, perhaps more than accept them," Paul says.
Right.
"But I can't appreciate them when they do something that affects me in an adverse manner," Paul continues.
Paul, we shouldn't look upon them as human beings subject to error. If you saw the absolute truth you'd see infinite, perfect beings. Now, I say this is the truth. Everyone is an infinite perfect being. That when we see them otherwise, we're not seeing the truth. So you see what it does to your concept. I say you're looking at them wrongly and you'll be hurt because of that.
"But what happens if you see them as a perfect being and perfect in their own right, and so forth, and yet something happens that by appearances, anyhow.," Paul says.
By appearances, yeah.
"Looks like its affecting you or your family adversely. Then, what do you have to say then? I'm just not seeing right, huh?" Paul asks.
Change your view. Change your thought. Change something in you and it'll change out there immediately.
"Change your thought," Paul says.
If you don't like the world out there, you must change yourself and immediately the world rightens. Gets to where we want it to be.
"Well, doesn't this mean though, that if you carry this attitude, right on through, not just to this person, but to this country or the whole world and so forth, this world would never change? In other words, isn't all the so called progress brought about by dissatisfaction with people or situations as they exist?" asks Paul.
No, just the opposite. Dissatisfaction throws a monkey wrench into the works. When there's love, progress is the very greatest. I just read one here that love is what every being is seeking through his every

act. If you will trace through all your behavior or the behavior of people, what are they looking for? They're looking for love. That's the ultimate. That is the greatest of all progress, is love. Our life is getting far too complex and it's not progress because people are not happier today. I think that's the proof, their happiness. They have thing like they've never had it before. Look at the mess we're in today or don't you see it?
"No, well, I guess it really depends on how you look at it. No, I don't think, I think, I guess that's where I have to differ, I think things are better than ever, I mean the world as a whole. I guess because I think that there is less pain the world today, from a medical stand point, we'll say. There's probably more, I suppose, mental pain," Paul says.
The greatest pain is mental, there's more anxiety and dissatisfaction today than there ever was in our time.
"But, I think, just in my own thinking, I'm not the expert here, but I just think that's because of an

unwillingness to adjust, to accept, you might say," Paul says.
I say it's a lack of love. Well, I could put it another way. It's not that we have less love today as much as it is we were so busy, busily occupied in trying to make a living, we didn't have time to be with ourselves. Now, we have time to be with ourselves. Thirty years ago we thought, oh, if we only had things we would be happy and we were striving very hard to get things. Now, we've gotten the things, instead of being happy, we find ourselves less happy, which is good because our next big lesson is to learn that happiness is not in things. It'll go more toward principle in the near future. But we're coming down now to a dangerously, to a dangerous point of getting away from the absolute truth by accepting some of the things of the world as they really shouldn't be accepted by us. We should see the perfection where the seeming imperfection seems to be because we are aiming for the very top. I know I'm not satisfying you very much, Paul. Am I?

"Well, I'm one of these persons that when I hear something I don't form anything, I just kind of let time to sink in...," Paul says.
It's something I can't give you. I can make words and you have to do something with them and if you see what I see, then you'll see it. If you don't, well, work with it, maybe someday you will. But you got a good base to work from, as you said before, it was easy for your to accept people as they are.

"The person then seems to want something, it would really be perfectly alright with me to go along knowing that all is perfect and it doesn't matter to me what they want. It's possible for me to give it to them. It would be, I being them knowing there's only perfection doesn't matter if there's only perfection that comes from it. But if I'm afraid then, I'm separating myself from seeing something besides God, something besides perfection," says Bob.
Now, one of the keys to abundance is the spirit of giving. The key to supply is to develop a constant feeling of givingness. This is a real key in producing supply. If we had an attitude of givingness every moment, and we want the things, they would smother us. A constant attitude of gratitude is also a very helpful thing.
"That's love?" a man asks.
"Gratitude is something that doesn't make sense to me," says Bob.
Then drop it. There's a lot of other words here that could make sense. See, all these things I say, to me, are

all the same things. Almost everything I say is the same thing again and again, in different words, in different phrases. I smiled before when Harry saw how this thing of love was the same as something else. In the end, it all comes down to one thing, and only one. So stick to the words that you like and let go of the words you don't.
"Because, after all, it's only your own concept of any word that brings you a realization of the meaning of that word. You mean you have your own concept of it,"a man says.
To me, all these words mean the same thing. Love is acceptance, identification, understanding, communication, truth, God, you, me, it's all the same thing and it will be to everyone if they'll look at it to the same, from the same point, from your very own center. If you look at it from your very own center, you'll see that it's all the same. Your very own center, being your very own self with a capital "S," the real you that you are. Not this fake ego that we're trying to make a big thing of.

"All our schooling, all education, everything is, and has been, given to us and now we're trying to bring it all together," says Harry
That's why I've said education is actually a system of learned ignorance, it's a miseducation, as it is today. All the important things in life are never taught. No matter
how many years you go to college you don't get any courses on happiness, love, life; all these subjects that are so important, that everyone is seeking, there's not a single course in any college in this country on it.
"Everybody'd paid 'cause it's a snap course," says Harry.
"We don't have any properly qualified teachers. The game must be played," a man says.
"We have one that's pretty close," a man says.
It's an attitude of givingness, it's not an actual givingness of things. Now, giving things could be part of it. And giving things could be just the opposite of love. I can give you things because I want you to like

me, that's not love on my part, that's trying to bolster my ego.
"You're seeking love," a man says.
However, the greatest givingness that can be given is to give understanding, to give wisdom. If a man asks me for a meal and I give it to him, five hours later he needs it again. But if I get across to him the principle on how to produce a meal, he'll never go hungry again. So, the greatest givingness is understanding, wisdom.
"I was going to say before, when Paul was talking about the other person doing things which may seem to be against you to gain his end, but really he's merely attempting to gain love by doing this for someone in his field. And therefore, if you understand that understanding and you know he's doing it to gain love or for love, that's seeing through this misconception of the person," a man says.
Carry that through to the extreme and you'll see every person, in his every act, is seeking love.

"Alright. Then, if I know that and it seems though he's doing something against me, I know he's doing
something for him and therefore he can't be doing it against me. I know that," a man says.
And as long as you know it, you are correct. Nothing can be done against you.
"Well, it's just that circle, if he's doing it for himself, then he's doing it for you, too. Right Kenny?" a man says.
"Yeah. Micro to macro," Kenny responds.
"Micro to macro. That's right." man agrees.
"But if a person hesitates to give things it's because he feels he doesn't have it all and that he would be taking something from himself," Bob says.
It's in the attitude, not in the actual giving or not giving.
"But if you see so many people who are frightened when they speak of giving things and I don't see the

difference. If they are so capable mentally, certainly they have all the things they need to give," Bob says.
"Sometimes giving sustains the basic thought behind the condition bringing about the giving," Harry says.
"Wow," man says.
"Like you are investing in a heart fund, say, if I feel love to the heart disease, then I give to the heart's fund, so to speak. Right? If I would want to actually fight heart disease, I would see the imperfection in the thought, in the thing and know the perfection," Harry says.
There's all levels of helping, all degrees of helping.
"So, a lot of this giving to charities and some other things is really a sustaining of the condition of which we think we're giving to eliminate," Harry says.
Mmm, hmm.
The power and effect of love is obvious, just try it, apply it, like you're doing on that, on other things. The effect is obvious, it's a very powerful thing.
"You know I think that point is really good at accepting people as they are and not by any virtue or anything it's just always been fairly easy for me to do. So I don't know, I just figure its part of me and don't work to attain it, I guess the question I have or I'm more skeptical. What happens when these people have an effect on your life that to your way of thinking, your concept affects you adversely. Isn't there room here for constructive criticism or pointing out the truth as you see it and still accepting them as they are? This is something I, just the last few weeks have done a great deal of thinking about, for one reason or another, is I think in the past as I've accepted people for what they are and said, well as a human being if I was raised like he was and taught like he did, I'd do exactly the same thing, but what happens, it seems like, anyhow, is that

I guess I would say I tolerate them, perhaps more than accept them," Paul says.
Right.
"But I can't appreciate them when they do something that affects me in an adverse manner," Paul continues.
Paul, we shouldn't look upon them as human beings subject to error. If you saw the absolute truth you'd see infinite, perfect beings. Now, I say this is the truth. Everyone is an infinite perfect being. That when we see them otherwise, we're not seeing the truth. So you see what it does to your concept. I say you're looking at them wrongly and you'll be hurt because of that.
"But what happens if you see them as a perfect being and perfect in their own right, and so forth, and yet something happens that by appearances, anyhow.," Paul says.
By appearances, yeah.
"Keeping it in mind, therefore sustaining it. And again, of course, the bigger thing behind it all is you say...," Harry says.
"The perfection," man says.
"Well, yes, perfection, but the attitude on our part of the spiritual giving, of the lifting, of not sustaining the condition, but of lifting spiritually above the condition, so that you don't, so that you see the perfection" Harry says.
"Seeing the perfection, instead of the imperfection," man says.
"Yeah," Harry agrees.
When you do that, you will affect every atom in this universe. You will affect every person, whether they realize it or not because you're invoking a power that's most powerful. It's loving every person into a perfect being, minus all these negativities of diseases. And you actually do far more for all the heart disease with that attitude, than you would by giving money. But, I'm trying to make a point that it's not important whether

you give money to them or not. The important thing is your attitude. You can give for the glory of giving or being put up as a giver. That does you no good. Or you could have the attitude of what you just said and actually give no cash and you're doing far more good. So, it's the attitude that's important.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 14:42 , Processed in 0.081646 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.