只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 8962|回复: 0

[资料方法] 《终极自由之路》09.做心智与物质的主人

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-22 14:10:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
翻译:小粒子儿大天体

Our subject is Happiness. We say that when understood, Happiness and all the following - God, Realization, Wisdom, Understanding - become the same; that the Happiness that we're seeking is only the real infinite Being that each one is. And when we recognize this, we then attempt to discover this inner Being that we are more and more, until we see it completely, totally and only. And when we do, the ultimate Happiness is established permanently, forever. And with it goes immortality, unlimitedness, imperturbable peace, total freedom and everything that everyone is seeking.
我们的主题是幸福。当我们真正了悟,就会明白幸福、上帝、开悟、智慧都是一回事,我们所找寻的幸福只是我们每个人所是的无限存在。当我们认识到这一点,我们就会越来越多地发现内在的存在,直到完全地看到它。此时,终极幸福将被永远确立,与之相伴的是不朽、无限、不被搅扰的宁静以及完全的自由。

The way to this inner Being that we are, is to direct our attention inward. We first focus the mind back upon the mind until we discover what mind is. We then focus our attention on our Self to discover our real nature. And it turns out that our real nature, the infinite real Self that we are, is simply we minus the mind; that the mind was a limiting adjunct covering our Beingness; that all thoughts have limitation (and we develop millions of thoughts of limitation) which prevent us from seeing this infinite Being that we are; and that by turning our attention inward we discover all this. When we do, we naturally let go of all these limitations. Then we see that we have always been, are now, and always will be, this unlimited Being.

如何通往我们所是的内在存在?将我们的注意力直接向内。首先把焦点放回头脑上,直到发现头脑是什么。接着把注意力集中在真我上,以发现我们的真正本质。我们会体认到我们的真正本质——那无限的真我,只需减掉我们的头脑。头脑是有限制的附加物,掩盖了我们的存在。头脑发展出无以计量的念头,而念头是我们发现这无限存在的障碍。通过将注意力转向内在,我们就会发现这一切。当我们这么做时,自然地就能释放掉所有这些限制。我们会看到我们已经是,且永远都是,这无限的存在。

The prime obstacle that we meet is the subconscious mind. It is full of thoughts of limitations that propel us every day, automatically. And we have made these habits of subconscious thoughts so strong that even when we recognize the direction we would like to go in, the subconscious thoughts keep directing us for quite sometime (even lifetimes) until we finally succeed in over coming them. We overcome them with thoughts of what we really want to do in life, and in that way become matter over the mind, controlling the thoughts until only the thoughts we want determine our behavior. Then we're in a position where we can do something about the mind and we start to transcend the mind. We rise above it and we drop it. We let it go! And when we do that we find ourselves this pure, infinite, limitless, totally free Being that we naturally are. And then happiness is complete.

我们遇到的主要障碍是潜意识。潜意识里满是限制性念头,这些念头每天自动地驱动我们。它们是如此强悍,以致于我们即使发现了这条内在捷径,也依然惯性地被它们操控一段时间(有时甚至是终生),直到我们彻底战胜它们。我们战胜它们的利器便是“我们真正想要什么”的念头。控制念头,直到我们的行为完全由我们想要的念头来决定。如此我们便能对头脑进行控制,且开始超越头脑。我们释放头脑,不再受其影响。我们将发现那纯粹、无限、完全自由的存在,于是幸福就此圆满。

The direction is to go within, seeking and meditating to quiet the mind enough so that we can see the infinite Being that we are. The major steps are first, becoming aware of the fact that we are master over matter (and matter includes the body). Then, the second major step is becoming master over mind. And when we become really masterful over mind we are able to and we do let go of mind and operate in the realm of omniscience, in the realm of knowingness. Then we are fully aware of' the infinite Being that we are, and are in the ultimate Happiness.

往内探索、深入,让头脑足够安静,我们将看到我们所是的无限存在。首先,觉知到我们是物质的主人(物质包括身体),接着,成为头脑的主人。当我们对此游刃有余时,我们便能够释放头脑,在全知的层次进行操作。我们将完全地觉知到我们所是的无限存在,沉浸在终极幸福之中。

We should start with the first step, consciously controlling matter. Whether we are aware of it or not, everyone is controlling matter all the time. Whether one wants to be a demonstrator or not, he is. It is impossible to not be a creator all the time. Everyone is creating every day. We are not aware of it because we just don't look at it. We have demonstrated or created everything we have! Every thought, every single thought, materializes in the physical world. It's impossible to have a thought that will not materialize (except that we reverse it). If we think the opposite right after we have a thought, with equal strength, we neutralize it. But any thought not reversed or neutralized will materialize in the future, if not immediately.

第一步,有意识地控制物质。不论我们是否意识到这点,我们一直都在控制物质。不做创造者,是不可能的。每个人每天都在创造。我们之所以无法意识到,是因为我们不去看它。我们显化或创造我们所拥有的一切。每个念头,每个单一的念头,都在这物质世界显化。在一个念头后往相反的方向想,且用同样的力,这个念头便失效。任何一个念头,在其生成后不立即扭转抵销它,这个念头就会在未来显化。

So this thing of demonstration that we are all trying so hard to accomplish, we are doing all the time, unconscious of the fact that we're doing it. All we need to do is to consciously direct it, and that we call demonstration. Everything that everyone has in life is a demonstration. It couldn't come into our experience had we not had a thought of it at sometime prior.

我们所孜孜以求的创化,其实我们一直都在做,只是没有意识到这点。我们所需做的只是有意识地引导它。每个人在生活中所遇到的一切都是创化。如果没有念头在先,就不会在现实中显现出来。

If you want to know what your sum total thinkingness is, look around you. It has determined exactly what you now have. It is your demonstration! If you like it, you may hold it. If you don't, start changing your thinking. Concentrate it in the direction that you really want, until those thoughts become dominant over the subconscious thoughts. And when you begin to consciously demonstrate small things, you may then realize that the only reason why they are small is because you don't dare to think big. The exact same rule, or principle, that applies to demonstrating a penny, applies to demonstrating a million dollars. The mind sets the size. Anyone who can demonstrate a dollar can demonstrate a million dollars! Become aware of the way you are demonstrating a one-dollar bill and just increase it next time to a much larger amount. Take on the consciousness of the million, rather than the one-dollar bill.
看看你主要的想法是什么,它全然决定了你现在所拥有的,创化了你现在所拥有的。如果你愿意,你可以把握一切。如果不愿意,那就改变你的这个想法。将注意力集中在你真正想要的上面,直到那些想法凌驾于潜意识之上。当你有意识地创化一些小东西,你将意识到之所以只会是一些小东西,是因为你不敢想大的。创化一分钱的规则同样适用于创化一百万,其规模是由头脑来决定的。能创化一块钱,就能创化一百万。对创化一块钱保持觉知,下次创化更大的数额。

The material world is just an out - projecting of our minds into what we call the world and bodies. And when we realize that it is just an out-projecting of our minds, just a picture out there that we have created, we can very easily change it, even instantly, by changing our thought!

物质世界只是我们心智的向外投射。当我们意识到这点,就能轻易地改变外在世界,而这只需改变我们的想法。

So, to repeat, everyone is demonstrating, creating; every moment what he or she is thinking. You have no choice. You are a creator, so long as you have a mind and think.

每个人每时每刻都在创造、显化。你别无选择。只要你的头脑还在运转,你就是创造者。

Now, to get beyond creation, we must go beyond the mind. Just beyond the mind is the realm of perfection where there is no need for creating. There is a higher state than creation, it's the state of beingness, sometimes called awareness or consciousness. That state is just behind the mind. That's beyond creation.
想要超越创造,就必须超越头脑。那意味着无需创造。这个层次高于创造,是存在的层次,有时也叫觉知或意识。它在头脑之后,超越创造。

The mind finds it very difficult to imagine what it's like beyond creation, because the mind is involved constantly in creating. It's the creating instrument of the universe and everything that happens in the world. So, if you take this thing called mind, which instrument is only a creator, and try to imagine what it is like beyond creation, it's impossible. The mind will never know God or your. Self, because you have to go just above the mind to know God, your Self.

头脑很难想象超越创造是怎样的情形,因为它只是宇宙创造的工具。所以头脑永远无法知道上帝或真我,除非超越头脑。

To know the infinite Being that you are, to know what it's like beyond creation, transcend the mind. The final state is beyond creation. It is the changeless state. In creation everything is constantly changing, and therefore the ultimate Truth cannot be there.

想要知道那超越创造的无限存在,那就超越头脑。最终来到超越创造的永不退转之境。只要仍在创造,一切便无常,终极真相也就无法窥见。

So, to demonstrate what one wants, one needs to become aware of the fact that all we need to do is to think only of the things that we do want and that is all that we would get, if we would do just that. Only think of the things you want and that's what you'll be getting all the time, because the mind is only creative. Simple, isn't it?

所以,想要创化你想要的,就必须觉知到我们所需做的只是去想我们真正想要的,并相信会得到它。因为头脑能做的只有创造。很简单,不是吗?

Also, take credit for creating all the things that you don't like. Just say. Look what I did. Because when you become aware that you've created things that you dont like, you're in the position of creator, and if you don't like it, all you have to do is to reverse it and then you'll like it.

同时,也不要因创造了不喜欢的而懊恼,因为当你觉察到这点,你就站在创造者的位置。如果你不喜欢你所创造的,那就扭转它。

After you can master matter by consciously creating that which you want, then master your mind and get beyond it.

当你能够有意识地创造你想要的,从而成为物质的主人时,你就能成为头脑的主人。

Any questions?

Q: No, but I think you did a good job of laying it out like that. I could almost understand everything you said.

问:你阐释得很清晰,我几乎都能听懂。

Q: The most perfect explanation yet!

问:最完美的解释!

Q: Am I to assume that everything that I see and meet during the day has been created by subconscious thoughts?
问:我能假设我所看到、遇到的一切都是由潜意识创造的吗?

Lester: Yes. The difficult thing is the unconscious thinking. Every unconscious thought is active whether we are aware of it or not.

答:是的。最难对付的是潜意识的想法。每一个无意识的念头都是活跃的,而不管我们是否觉知到它们。

Q: So, if I have a habit of having someone who doesn't pay rent, this is a subconscious thought that was put there by parents or someone before.
问:所以,如果我总遇到房客不交租的情况,那是由潜意识里的某个念头创造的,而这个念头是在过去我的父母或其他人植入的?

Lester: No, put there before by you, it's your thought.

答:不是的,是你自己在过去植入的,因为那是你的念头。

Q: All right. It's best to look at it and say, Where did this habitual thought come from? By looking at it, I can see where it came from and erase it from my consciousness and erase that particular habit of thought, can't I?
问:所以最好是先审查一下,这个习惯性的念头是从哪来的?通过往内看,我可以看到它从哪儿来的,并将其从意识中清除,甚至清除因这念头而来的特殊习惯吗?

Lester: Yes. Putting it a little better, rather than see where it came from, see that it's been in you. Then you see how silly it is to have this thought working against you and you automatically drop it.
答:是的。更重要的是要看到它已经在你里面,而不仅仅是看到它源自何处。接着你就会发现抱持这个老跟你对着干的念头是多么的愚蠢,之后你就能自动放开它。

Q: I wish I would. I just don't automatically drop it.

问:希望如此。但我就是无法自动释放它。

Lester: No, you do. There isn't just one thought on each subject, there are millions. I don't like to say this, but there are millions that you've acquired over many millions of years.
答:不,你已经释放了它。但是一个问题对应的不止一个念头,而是无数个念头,是你自无始劫来形成的无数个习惯性念头。

Q: If I have a habit of having something reoccur in my life, let us say a delay in getting things done, which is quite common in my business, is this purely my consciousness?

问:在生意上我有拖延的习惯,这完全是由我的意识创造的吗?

Lester: Yes.

答:是的

Q: And its nonsense to say this is the way real estate people operate isn't it? I've got to look at my consciousness and if I say this is nonsense because it's my thinking, I can eliminate this type of delay.

问:如果说我拖延是因为整个房地产界都有拖延的毛病,那就是扯淡了。我审查过自己的意识,这是否意味着我可以消除拖延的情形?

Lester: Yes. It's possible.

答:是的,有可能

Q: How does one eliminate reoccurring conditions in one's life?

问:如何能不再重蹈覆辙?

Lester: By constantly working to undo it. Looking for the subconscious thoughts that are causing it and dropping them.

答:不断地释放。找到潜意识里的念头,释放它们。

Q: It's my thoughts; I don't look at anything but my own thinking.

问:都是我的念头创造的。所以不看其它,只看我的念头

Lester: Yes. Now there's another way, a better way. If you can't pull up the subconscious thoughts, you can now put in a conscious thought with strong will, - so strongly that it overrides all the prior unconscious thoughts. This is possible. This is called using will power. You can will it. And if you will it strong enough, it'll override all the subconscious thoughts. When you're feeling high, that's when you have your greatest will. Just will it to be the way you want it to be. The mechanism is: You put in a thought with so much power behind it that it's more powerful than all the former subconscious thoughts put together.

答:是的。还有一个更好的方法。如果你不能揪出潜意识里的念头,可以以强烈的意愿在意识中植入新的念头,强烈到推翻所有这些先入为主的无意识念头!这是有可能的。这叫运用意愿的力量。如果你的意愿足够强烈,它将推翻所有潜意识念头。当你感觉亢奋时,正是你的意愿最强烈的时候。用意愿来驱动,达成你想要的。这个机制就是:以强大的愿力植入新的念头,这个意愿的力量超过之前所有潜意识念头力量的总和。

Q: A man died last night and he left $25,000,000! And the man next door had nothing. He died and went to heaven.

问:某人昨晚死了,留下2500万美元的遗产!他的隔壁一无所有,死后却去了天堂。

Lester: It's easier to get to heaven when you dont have $25,000,000 holding you here.
答:如果死时没有2500万拉着,将更容易升入天堂。

Q: It's easier to go, if you don't have $25,000,000.

问:如果没有2500万,将更容易去天堂?

Lester: That's right. He's attached to that twenty-five. Re's trying to hold onto it right now, even though he is dead. And when he tries to pick it up, his astral hands go right through it and he's in trouble. It holds him back, whereas a man who didn't have anything will just go off into higher, freer realms.

答:是的,因为没有这方面的执着。如果有2500万,即使死了还是会拽着,他的灵手会拽着,这样他就有麻烦,2500万会把他拉回来。然而一个人若一无所有,就会升入更高更自由的次元。

Q: You mean now that he has so-called died, he can still be attached to his money?

问:你是说即使他死了,仍有可能执着于他的财富?

Lester: Oh sure! What he was the moment before he died, he is the moment after, except for the fact that he has let go of the dense body. The physical body is an exact copy of the astral body. And when you step out of the physical body, it feels the same to you and you try to do the things that you were doing just before in the physical body, if you have attachments to the physical world. If you don't have attachments, you adapt much easier to the freer way of life in the astral body.

答:当然。死之前那一刻是什么,死后依然是什么,除非他放开肉体。肉体是星光体的复制。如果你执着于物质世界,当你脱离肉体,对你来说依然是一样的,你会继续做你生前所做的。如果你不再执着,你会更容易以星光体的形式适应更自由的世界。

Q: I like your explanation of creation.

问:我喜欢你的解释。

Lester: For the intellectuals, there are schools that argue this way: Is creation gradual or is it instantaneous?

答:知识分子分成不同学派,争论着“创造是渐进的还是瞬间的”

Q: It's gradual because

问:是渐进的

Lester: What makes it gradual? The mind, by saying it's gradual.

答:是什么使创造渐进?头脑。

Q: True.

问:是

Lester: And if you keep thinking on it, you'll discover that creation is instantaneous.

答:但如果你继续深入,就会发现创造是瞬间的。

Q: Sure it's instantaneous, but it appears differently.

问:创造当然是瞬间的,只是看起来并非如此。

Lester: And the instantaneity, - the instant also has the concept of time in it. That's just something I'm throwing out for you to work on, if you want to.

答:所谓瞬时性,依然含有时间的概念。我现在把它提出来,如果你们愿意,可以深入挖掘。

Q: An instant, you're confining it to a certain amount of time; you are limiting it.

问:一个瞬间,如果把它放在一定时间的框架内,就是在限制它。

Lester: I'll give you a clue to it. You went to sleep and you had a dream and you dreamed that you were born into a little infant body and you went through one year, two years, three years, into youth, middle age and old age, all the way up to ninety years. And it took ninety years to get up to that old body. It was a long, long time, right? Ninety years? Until you woke up and then realized it was a dream and it might have taken a second or two. The dream lasted a few seconds and in that time you went through a ninety-year period! And it seemed like ninety years while you were in the dream. It wasn't until you woke up that you realized it was only a few seconds. Some day you'll see that creation is instantaneous, with the mental concept of time in it.

答:我给你个提示。你睡觉做了个梦,梦到自己进入婴儿的身体,一年又一年地过去,到青年、中年,再到老年,直到90岁。对于这陈旧的身体来说,用了90年的时间才醒来,的确是好长一段时间。90年呐。但当你醒来,意识到这只是个几秒钟的梦。梦只持续了几秒,而在此期间,你经历了90年的光阴!一个梦做了90年。终有一天你会发现创造是瞬间的。

Q: How do you equate our effort, trying to create that which we might desire with the statements: Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all good things will be added unto you. and Think not of what you shall eat and where you shall sleep?

问:你如何将我们努力创造我们想要的,等同于《圣经》里所说的“先去找寻上帝的王国,而非想着吃什么、睡在哪,如此所有好的东西都会流向你”?

Lester: Well, it fits in. Seek ye first the kingdom of God, -God is the essence of our very beingness. If we seek that and discover it, we find the secret of everything. So, seek ye first the kingdom of God, go within, discover who and what you are; then you have the secret to everything, not only to creating but to everything. But you see, that's been part of several years of what we have been going through as a group: how to go within and discover this infinite Being that we are, which is the God part of us. And when this infinite Being is discovered, everything is known, how to create, and more than that, how to uncreate. And still more important, how to get beyond creating and uncreating, which is the ultimate state. Then you will not think of what you shall eat and where you shall sleep. Did I connect it for you?

答:“先去找寻上帝的王国”,上帝是我们存在的本质,如果你找到它,就找到了所有一切的秘密。所以,先去找寻上帝的王国,就是往内走,去发现你是谁以及你是什么,这样你就发现了所有的秘密,包括创造的秘密,以及如何往内走并发现我们所是的无限存在,哪个是我们作为上帝的部分。当你发现无限存在的本质,所有一切便都明了,如何创造,如何不创造。更重要的是,你将发现如何超越创造与不创造,哪个才是终极状态。那样你就不会再想吃什么或睡哪的问题。我的回答对你有用吗?

Q: Until you reach the higher state, I wonder if it isn't possible to get caught up in still trying to create before you become aware of the higher state?

问:在到达更高的境界前,能否努力创造但又不陷入?

Lester: Yes, I say that you are caught up in trying to create. You now have no choice whether to be a creator, you are that all the time. You should now consciously create only the things you want and stop creating the things you don't want. One of the grossest errors we make is to try to create in the future: I will have this. I will get that, and when we do that, it keeps it in the future all the time, thereby keeping it a way. This is the greatest stumbling block for most people. When you create something, it has to be seen in present time, in its is-ness, now. It is mine, now!

答:努力创造就是陷入。你一直是个创造者,此外别无选择。现在你应该有意识地创造你想要的,而非创造你不想要的。我们所犯的最严重的错误之一便是创造未来:我会拥有这个,我会得到那个。当我们那么做时,我们想要的就一直待在未来,始终与我们保持距离。对多数人来说,这是最大的绊脚石。当你创造时,必须是现在就看到,现在就是我的!

Q: Well, even if I can't believe that I may be going to have something, at least I can believe that the thought is mine, so, if I build on The thought is mine, this gives me more foundation.

问:虽然我不相信我会得到什么,但至少相信那念头是我的。所以一旦确信那念头是我的,就会更有力量。

Lester: Yes. Discover who the thinker is.

答:是的。去发现谁在想

Q: What happens when you reach the desireless state?

问:当你达到无欲的境界时发生了什么?

Lester: Well, what is desire? Desire comes from thinking we are not the All. When you reach the desireless state, you see yourself as the All, as the sum total, and there's no more need, there's no more lack, everything is you. It's not 'yours, you are it!

答:什么是欲望?欲望源于认为我们不是全部。当你达到无欲的境界时,你看到自己就是全部,就是整体,没有需求,没有匮乏,一切都是你,你就是一切。

Q: So, it's really a state of seek ye first the kingdom of God and all this shall be added unto you.

问:所以,先去找寻上帝的王国,如此所有好的东西都会流向你。

Lester: Everything, every last atom in the universe. Please note that most of your questions have been on havingness, the havingness of things. This indicates what you think happiness is. However, you will discover that should you obtain all the things you desire, you would still find yourself unhappy.

答:是的。你们大多数的问题都是关于拥有,这表明你认为幸福就是拥有。但是你会发现即使你得到了你想要的一切,你也不会幸福。

You must go beyond the havingness state and reach the beingness realm where you only are. There you know that you lack nothing and that you are the infinite All. There lies the ultimate joy which is a deep and a most profound Peace, the ultimate Satiation!
你必须越过拥有的状态,到达存在的境地,你就是存在。如此你就会了悟你一无所缺,你就是无限的全部,幸福,宁静,满足!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 09:34 , Processed in 0.079456 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.