只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 8487|回复: 0

[资料方法] 《终极自由之路》14.我是什么

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-22 14:06:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
翻译:星空

I thought that a summary of what we have been through, where we are going, and what there is at the end might be a good idea for the last talk of this series.
我想总的概况一下我们所经历的,要去的地方以及终点是什么,这对这个系列的上一次谈话来说是个不错的主意。

The way I like to look at our direction is that the ultimate goal of every being is total and complete happiness with no taint of sorrow whatsoever. We are all striving for this in our every act, but somehow missing the goal. The reason why we miss our goal, our target, is simply that we do not have a clear vision of the target and we therefore are aiming blindly. So long as we remain blinded we can never attain that goal of perfect happiness.
在我看来,我们的方向就是每一个存有的最终目标——不受任何悲伤所沾染的全面彻底的幸福。我们的每一个行动都是在为这个目标而努力,但不知怎么地却失去了这个目标。会失去这个目标是因为我们的目标不够清晰,导致了我们只是盲目地瞄准。只要我们继续盲目,我们就永远无法实现这个全然幸福的目标。

Someone comes along and says, Attention! You have spent many lifetimes looking in the wrong direction! Stop looking without and look ye within! Only there will ye find that which ye have spent lifetime after lifetime seeking! And then you meet someone like Lester: who tells you, Seek ye your very own Self. Therein lies your complete happiness. Stop looking for happiness in people and things. Here you merely eliminate the pain of the desire for something, and the relief you get you call pleasure. And .the pleasure is short-lived because the desire is not eliminated and is still there, and therefore the pain of it continues to gnaw at you.
有人走了过来,说,注意!你很多世都走在错误的方向上!停止向外看,向内看!只有在你的内在你才能找到你生生世世所追寻的东西!然后你遇到某位象莱斯特一样的人告诉你:找到你的真我。真我就是你的全然的幸福所在。停止在人和物中寻找幸福。那只不过是消除了渴望某样东西所带来的痛苦,这种缓解就是你所说的快乐(pleasure)。快乐是短暂的,因为没被消除的渴望仍然存在,因此,它所导致的痛苦继续困扰着你。

Now the starting point is you. You must take the way toward discovering you, and only you can do it. Accept nothing unless you can prove it yourself. Prove it and it is yours. Prove it and then you can use it.
现在,第一步需要你亲自踏出。你必须朝着探寻自己的方向走,并且只有你自己能做到。凡是不能亲自验证就不要信以为真。实践出真知。验证过,你就能使用它。

The uniqueness of this science, and it is a science, someday you'll see it is the science of all sciences, is that this is a subjective science. We have to seek it within; we can't put it out on a table in front of us and examine it. We can only examine it within our own mind, or better, within our own being. Also, the intellect does not avail it to us. The intellect can get us in the right direction to find it. The right direction is turning within, stilling the mind and experiencing this truth, this knowledge. And only by experience can we get to know it.
这是一门独特的科学,总有一天你会看到它是一切科学的科学,这是一种主观的科学。我们必须向内寻求,我们不能把它拿出来放到我们面前的桌子上去研究它。我们只能在我们自己的头脑里,在我们真正的生命实存之地去研究。理智在这方面也不管用。理智只能告诉我们去正确的方向去找到它。正确的方向是转向内,让头脑安静下来然后去体验真理、真知。只有通过体验,我们才能获得了悟。

Methods are many, but the very highest is the method that everyone uses in the final end, and that method is finding the answer to What am I? This quest should be kept up all the time, not only in meditation, but during the day. While we're working, no matter what we're doing, in the back of our mind we can always keep that question posed: What am I? until the answer makes itself obvious to us.
方法是很多的,但最好的方法是每一个人到最后都会使用的方法,那就是:找到“我是什么?”的答案。这个探寻应在每时每刻都保持着,而不只是在冥想时,必须整天都这样。当我们正在工作时,无论做什么,在我们头脑的背景里我们们能够总是保持着这个问题:我是什么?直到答案自动呈现给我们。

Now, any answer the mind can give us must necessarily not be it because the mind is an instrument of limitation. All thoughts are qualified; all thoughts are limited. So any answer the mind gives cannot be right. The way the answer comes is simply by our getting out of the way the blindness that we have imposed upon ourselves by assuming thoughts that we are a thinking mind body. When the thoughts are quiet, the limitless Being is obvious. It's Self-effulgent; its there all the time; its just covered over by thought concepts, every one of which is limited.
任何头脑能给我们的答案必定不是它,因为头脑是一个有局限的仪器。所有的念头都是不完全的、受限的。所以任何头脑给出的答案都不可能是正确的。答案到来的方式只不过是避开那种盲目----我们强加于自己 通过假想我们是会思考的头脑与身体的结合体。当念头平息下来,无限的存在就会变得明显。它自己在闪耀,它任何时候都在那里,它只是被限制性的念头所覆盖而已。

So, the way is to pose the question What am I? and quietly await the answer. Other thoughts will come in, and the biggest difficulty is quieting these thoughts. When other thoughts come in, if we pose the question, To whom are these thoughts? the answer naturally is, To me. Then, What am I? puts us right back on the track again. That way we can continuously keep our attention on What am I?
因此,方法是提出问题“我是谁?”中,然后安静地等待答案。其它的想法会出现,最大的困难就是让这些想法平息下来。当其他的想法出现,如果我们提出这个问题:“这些想法是对谁的?”答案自然是对我。那么,我是什么?这让我们重新回到这个主题上。通过这种方式,我们得以持续专注在“我是什么?”。

In addition to posing this question until we get the answer, it is good practice in our daily life to be not the doer, be not the agent. Just be the witness! Acquire the It is not I but the Father who worketh through me attitude (which several in this group already have). This is the main conduct of life that we should strive for. The more we become the witness in life, the more we become non-attached to the body, the more we are our real Self.
除了提出问题直到我们得到答案之外,一个好的练习是在日常生活中不要成为一个做者(doer),不要成为一个代理人(agent)。只是做一个观照者!养成一种心态:不是我,而是天父通过我在运作!(这里的小团体中已经有少数几个能达到这种心态)这是我们应该努力达成的一种主要的生活方式。我们越是成为一个生活的观照者,我们越会变得不执著于身体,我们越能回归真我。

So, there are two things I'm suggesting, one is the quest What am I? and the second is, in life itself, be not the doer; be the witness. Let things happen; allow life to be. That's the way we are in the top state, and the best behavior in life is that which is characteristic of the top state.
因此,我有两个建议:一个是探求我是什么?二是在生活中不要做一个“做者”
而是做一个“观照者”。让事情自动发生;允许生活自由展现。这就是我们在最高状态的存在方式。生活中总会有最适宜的行为,这也是最高状态的特点。

There are many other things which I'm sure you are aware of: humbleness, goodness, kindness, honesty, etc. All these things help, but the greatest aid is to be not the doer 1 but be the witness.
我很确信你是知道许多其他的:谦卑、善良、仁慈、坦诚等等。不过所有这些最有帮助的是:不要做一个“做者”而是做一个“观照者”。

Now, when the Self of us presents Itself to us, it's a tremendous experience! It's a very difficult one to contain. We feel as though we're going to burst, because we recognize our omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence! But just seeing it once doesn't establish us in that state. However, once experiencing it, you'll never let go until you reestablish it. You'll continue to try, and you should continue to try, to get back into that state. The next time, it'll last a bit longer, the third time, still longer, until finally we are in it twenty-four hours a day.
当真我向我们展现时会是一个美妙的体验。会感到几乎难以容纳。我们会觉得我们自己将会爆炸一样,因为我们意识到了我们的全知全能和无所不在!但只看到一次并不能让我们持续在这种状态中。然而只要经验过一次,除非重新恢复这种状态,否则你将永远不会放弃。你将持续努力,你愿意不断的尝试努力回到那种状态里。下一次,它将持续长一点点时间,第三次,持续更长一点,直到最后我们一天24小时都在这种状态中。

When we attain this top state, we are not zombies, but we are all-knowing and everywhere present. Everything falls perfectly into line. We move in the world just like anyone else moves, but the difference is that we see the world entirely different from the way everyone else sees it. We see our body and every other body equally as our Self. Likewise, every animal and every thing as our Self. Seeing everything as I, gives us that singular Oneness throughout the universe which is called God, or the Self. We watch our body moving through life like an automaton. We let it go its way. And since we are not really that body, nothing that happens to that body can effect us. Even if it were crushed, it wouldn't mean much to us because we fully know that we are not that body. We know our eternal Beingness and we remain That!
当我们达到这最高境界,我们不再是行尸走肉,我们知道一切并且存在于任何地方。任何事情都变得完美。我们象其他人一样在世间行走,但我们看世界的方式与其他人完全不同。我们看我们的身体和每一个其他人的身体都等同于自己。同样地把每只动物和每一样东西都看作我们自己。把一切都看作是我,让我们与宇宙(上帝、真我)合一。我们看我们的身体在生活中移动就象看一个机器人一样。我们让它自发行动。当我们真的不再是身体时,发生在身体上的任何事都不能影响我们了。就算身体被压碎,这对我们也没有什么太大关系,因为我们完全的知道我们不是这具身体。我们知道我们是永恒的存在,永远如此!

So ,one who has attained the top state is difficult to distinguish from anyone else. He III go through the same motions of life and whatever he was doing before, he might continue to do. But his outlook on life is entirely different. He is completely egoless; he has no concern for his own body. He is interested in others and not in himself, he is interested in all humanity. Whatever he does has absolutely no ego motivation. His body will continue to live its normal span and usually goes out, in the eyes of the unknowing, the same way most bodies go out, via so-called death and coffin. But the one who was originally connected with that body never sees any of this death. He sees this entire world and body as an illusion that was created mentally just as we create scenes, cities and worlds in our night dreams. When we awaken, we realize there never was such a thing. And in the same way, when we a waken from this waking state, we see that the whole thing was a dream and never really was. That the only thing that ever was, was my Being, the absolute Reality, being all beingness, infinite, all perfect, all knowing, all powerful, omnipresent.
因此达到最高境界者是难以与任何其他人区别开来的。他过着和以前一样的生活,他可以继续这样过。但他对生活的见解是完全不一样的。他是完全无我的;他毫不关心他自己的身体。他对其他人有兴趣而不是对他自己,他对整个人类感兴趣。他绝对没有任何的小我动机。他的身体将继续在正常的范围内生活一段时间,然后通常会失去知觉,象许多身体一样死亡装进棺材。但这位最初与这身体的联结者永远不会看到任何的死亡存在。他把整个世界和身体看作一个幻觉,就象我们晚上在梦中创造的场景、城市和世界。当我们从这个醒着的状态中觉醒过来,我们看到这整个的事件是一个从来没有真实存在过的梦。唯一存在过的东西只是我的存在(Being)、绝对的真实、所有的存在、无限、完全的完美、全知、所有的力量、无所不在。

So, to reiterate, the main two points that I wanted to bring out today were that firstly, the very highest method is the quest What am I? As we pose this question in quietness, when other thoughts come in, ask To whom are these thoughts? The answer is To me. Well, what am I? and we're right back on the track again, until we get the total answer. And, secondly, the way in life is to be the witness., to be not the doer. I believe that sums up what I've been trying to get across up until now. Any questions on this?
好,重申一下我今天想要说的主要的两点:首先,最高的方法是探寻“我是什么?”
当我们平静的提出这个问题时,其他想法出现,问“这些想法是对谁的?”答案是对我。那么,我是什么?这样我们又回到正轨上来了,直到我们得到全部的答案为止。那么第二,生活的方式是做一个观照者,不要做一个“做者”。我认为这已经总结了目前我想要让你们理解的。对这些有什么疑问么?

Q: To not be the doer, don't you plan? Don't you do everything normally?
问:不做一个做者,你不计划吗?难道你不做任何正常的事情?

Lester: No, the right way is not to plan. Let it happen. Let go and you'll be guided intuitively. Instead of planning with thought, you'll do the exactly right thing, perfectly at the right moment, from moment to moment.
答:不,正确的方法是不计划。让它发生。放手然后你将被直觉引导。而不是通过思考来计划,恰好在正确的时刻,你将会做正确的事,一刻接一刻。

Q: There is a situation where someone might take a position of that kind when he hasn't really felt it; for example, he will say, I'll just stay in bed until I'm moved. Meantime his rent isn't paid.
问:有这样一种情况,当某人还没有真正体验到时,他可能采取这样的立场:比如,他会说,除非我搬家否则我会只是呆在床上。期间他的房租都没有支付。

Lester: So, he'll have to move! If we assume that we are there and are not, we are soon awakened to the fact that we are not there, see. Bob, I'm talking from a higher level now, the perfect state, where everything is in absolute harmony every moment. There you never think, and at every moment you know from within just the right thing to do. You're guided intuitively each and every moment and everything falls perfectly into line. Now, if you're not there, of course you have to think; you have to plan.
答:因此,他将不得不搬家!如果我们假装我们已经在那种状态,然而并不在那种状态,那么我们很快会醒悟到其实我们没有达到那个状态,明白了吧。鲍勃,我现在正在从一个更高的层次来谈,完美的状态下,任何事物在任何时候都是在绝对完美的和谐中。这种状态中你永远不用想,然而每一刻你都由内在知道要做的正确的事。每时每刻你都被直觉引导着,任何事情都完美和谐。现在,如果你不在这种状态,当然你会不得不想,你不得不计划。

Q: Well, in practice then, in the beginning, it's probably a combination of the two where things go very easily, and then there's a hump in which you have to plan.
问:好,练习中,在开始时,可能事情进展得很容易,然后就会遇到困难,就不得不计划了。

Lester: Definitely yes! In the top state you do by knowing; you just know from moment to moment. One feels I know it! That's just the way it feels and there's no thinking to it, only I know it!
答:肯定是这样的!在最高的境界里通过知道来做;每时每刻你只是知道。
一种我就是知道的感觉!那仅仅是一种感觉的方式,是没有思考的,只是我就是知道它!

Q: I know from my own experience, I slip back and lay out a plan, but sometimes that plan comes very easily and quickly to me and sometimes I have to struggle like the devil to work it out, step by step and I don't know what's going to happen. Other times I just layout a plan and I know what's going to happen and I have no difficulty with it.
问:我从我自己的经验知道,我状态下滑然后制订一个计划,有时那计划很快很容易完成,有时我却不得不象努力挣扎才能完成它,渐渐地我不知道将会发生什么。有时我制订计划时我知道将要发生什么,然后我轻易就成功了。

Lester: The word know as you use it is the key. You know how that word feels when you say I know it! There's no doubt, not one iota of doubt there. And it happens. That's the key. That's the realm of knowingness. Make that all the time. Keep working for it until it comes and stays. The quickness with which we attain this is determined by the intensity of the desire for it. The more we desire this top state the sooner it comes. Everyone makes it eventually. I'm convinced the majority of people on earth today will probably take millions of years. But anyone of us who is consciously seeking the way out can do it this lifetime.
答:“知道”是关键。你知道当你说我知道时是怎样一种感觉。那是没有任何怀疑,一丁点的怀疑都没有。然后事情就发生了。这就是关键。这是“知道”(knowingness)的领域。任何时候都呆在这种状态里吧。继续努力直到这种状态来到然后保持。能否快速到达这种状态取决于我们渴望它的程度。我们越是渴望这种最高境界,就会越快达到。每个人最后都会达成的。我确信今天在地球上的大多数人将可能花数百万年。但是我们中任何一位有意识的寻求解脱的人在今生都能做到。

The so-called grace of God is always there also. All those who have made the top grade before us are radiating the consciousness of perfection to us. We have tremendous grace being actually pushed our way all the time. However, they have no right to impose themselves and don't. We have to open ourselves to it in order to receive it.
上帝的恩典总是在那儿。所有那些在我们之前达到最高境界的人一直在对我们闪耀着完美的意识之光。任何时候我们在前行的路上都可以获得巨大的恩典。然而他们没有权利强加在我们身上。为了收到恩典我们必须自己打开。

We need this grace. Because of the state of affairs today, man is relatively low. We are very strongly convinced that we are a limited body and by long habit we are trying to hold onto it. So it's not easy to let go of this body, and because of that we need the grace of the Great Ones who in our eyes have passed on, but in their eyes, they're still here. When we recognize that they are still here, we can see them and talk to them the way we talk to each other. If we accept them partially, we can talk to them in a dream or a vision. The way we meet with them is determined by our acceptance of them. If anyone of us believed that he could go down to a restaurant and have a snack with Jesus, the way you believe you could do it with me, - if you had that much acceptance then you could do it..
我们需要恩典。因为今日的形势是人们在相对较低的状态。我们非常确信我们是一具受限的身体并且出于习惯我们紧抓着这一点不放。所以放下这具身体并不容易,因此我需要这些我们眼中已逝去的圣人们的恩典,其实在他们看来,他们仍然在这里。当我们意识到他们仍然在这里,我们能看到他们,并与他们以我们彼此交流的方式交谈。如果我们只是部分地接纳他们,我们能在梦里或者幻想中与他们交谈。我们会见他们的方式取决于我们对他们的接纳程度。如果我们中的任何人相信他能和耶稣去餐馆吃饭,以你所相信的方式你也能与我一起,如果你有那么高的接纳度,那么你真的能做到。

Now, some of us know that He came into this room. He gave a sign proportionate to our degree of acceptance. If He were suddenly to appear in a physical body in the room, it would be too much for most of us to accept and therefore He doesn't. But the way He comes to us is determined by our acceptance of Him. He gave signs to some here and some did not recognize that He did. However, most of us did!
现在,我们中的一些知道他进入了这个房间。他了解我们的平均接纳水平。如果他突然以一具物理的身体在这房间出现,我们这房间的大多数人无法接受,因此他没有这样做。他来的方式取决我们对他的接纳程度。他对我们这儿的一些人发出了信息,然后这些人没有意识到他所做的。不管怎样,我们大多数人意识到了。

The point I'm trying to make now is that we should open ourselves to the help of the great masters. Jesus and the Great Ones want each and everyone of us to know our perfection. They can't force it upon us. But their hand is always extended. It's good to keep this in mind. Then we open ourselves more to the help.
我正在试图表达的关键点是我们可以打开我们自己去获得大师们的帮助。耶稣和伟大的圣人们想要我们每一位都意识到我们自己的完美。他们不能强加于我们。但他们一直在向我们伸出他们的手。在心中记住这一点很好。我们更多打开我们自己就可以获得帮助。

Q: How do you request and receive this help?
问:你怎么样请求和接收到这种帮助?

Lester: You have to be accepting of Jesus as being alive, just as much as we are, and capable of meeting with you, the way we meet with you,-then it can happen. You have to be open to it. The help is always being sent to you.
答:你必须接受耶稣仍然象我们一样活着,并有能力就象我们相会一样与你相会,然后事情就会发生。你必须打开自己。帮助总是会给你的。

Q: Are there words to say, thoughts to carry?
问:有什么可传达的?

Lester: Yes. But I can't give them to you; thats up to you. See, I give you the general principle, acceptance of Him, the way He is. Don't expect Him to be not Christly because He won't be that. However, He can appear as a very humble human being in form. Being omnipresent, at any moment, He can appear to anyone and speak with him.
答:是的。但我不能给你,那对你来说太高了。针对你对他的接受程度,我给你大致的原则。不要期望他不象耶稣,因为他也不愿那样。然而,他能以非常卑微的人形出现。他都是无所不在的,他能在任何时候出现在任何人面前并对他说话。

Q: Lester:, He will be as Christ, He won't be in disguise, will He? The beggar at the door?
问:莱斯特:他会象基督一样,不会伪装吧?门口的乞丐?

Lester: No. The only disguise is the one we put on Him. He would never disguise Himself. He wants to be recognized, as Christ. That's not His name. The man Jesus had the Christ Consciousness. And we have to accept Him and His consciousness which is extreme humility, simplicity, no Hollywood glamour.
答:不。唯一的伪装是我们放在他身上的。他永远不会伪装自己。他想要作为基督被认出。那不是他的名字。那个叫耶稣的人有基督意识。我们必须接受他和他的非常谦卑、随和、没有名人架子的意识。

Q: Would you define humility?
问:你可以定义一下谦卑吗?

Lester: Yes. The greatest humility is through surrender: not I but thou; it is not I, but the Father who worketh through me; everything I do is God's work, I am not the doer. It is surrender of the ego, the ego being a sense of separate individuality.
答:是的。最伟大的谦卑是臣服:不是我而是你;不是我而是天父在通过我运作;我做的任何事都是上帝在运作,我不是“做者”。这是小我的臣服,小我是一种分离的个体的感觉。

Q: If you surrender yourself as an individual, how about the other person? I think we mentioned before that we recognize the other person as ourselves and we treat them as though we are the same. Who is this other person?
问:如果你臣服于你自己是一个个体,那其他人呢?我想到我们之前提到我们把其他人当作我们自己并且对待他们就象对待我们自己一样。谁是其他的人?

Lester: From where you stand now, the other person should not concern you. The only thing that should concern us is what we do. For me, it matters not what your attitude is toward me. You could hate me with every cell in your body. But it's of extreme importance what my attitude is toward you. While you're hating me I should love you fully and completely. Then you'll understand the answer to your question and you will see only the One. When you separate and then ask what's up here in the One, it just doesn't fit.
答:从你现在的立场来看,其他人应当与你无关。唯一与我们有关的是我们做什么。对我,我不在乎你对我的态度。你可以用你身体中的每一个细胞来恨我。但极端重要的是我对你的态度是什么。当你正在恨我时我愿意完全的深深的爱你。这样你会理解你的问题的答案,并且你将明白只有“一体性”。当你分裂开来然后问这一体性发生什么了,这不是一个合适的问题。

When we love, and only love, we are using the most formidable power in the universe. No one and no thing can harm us. We can never ever be hurt or unhappy if we would only just love without any hate. You can never be hurt when you love in the sense that the love is full, complete, divine love. It's just love with no, not one bit of, hate in it. It requires turning the other cheek, loving your enemy, that's the kind of love it takes.
当你爱的时候,并且仅仅只有爱的时候,我们正在使用宇宙中最令人惊叹的力量。
没有任何人任何事物能伤害我们。如果我们能只是爱而没有任何恨,我们永远不可能受到伤害或者遭遇不幸。当你在全然的、深深的、神性的爱里面你永远不可能被伤害。只是爱,没有任何其他,没有一点点的恨在里面。这需要转另一边脸过来,爱你的敌人,这就是这种爱会表现出来的。

Q: Love is understanding?
问:爱是理解?

Lester: When you love fully you understand the other one fully. Love is understanding. It's identifying with the other one, being the other one. Coming down a step, it's wanting the other one to have what the other one wants, loving the other one, the way the other one is.
答:当你完全地爱你就能完全的理解其他人。爱是理解。意思是与其他人等同,成为其他人。说得简单一点,就是想要他人拥有他所想要的,以他人所想要的方式来爱他。

Q: Then who is our enemy?
问:那么谁是我们的敌人?

Lester: In reality we have only one enemy and that's ourself. No one can do anything to us; no one can do anything for us. Someday you'll see this, that we in our consciousness determine everything that happens to us.
答:实际上我们只有一个敌人,那就是我们自己。没有一个人能对我们做任何事;没有一个人能为我们做任何事。总有一天你会明白这一点,我们在我们的意识中决定了发生在我们身上的每一件事情。

Q: Then it is our idea of ourselves which is incorrect?
问:那么这是我们自己的错误想法吗?

Lester: Right. And that could be made better!
答:正确。并且那是可以变好的。

Q: When you say under standing, do you mean under standing in a logical sense, or do you mean acceptance of them without question of the reason why they're doing things, good or bad; just acceptance of whatever they are in an entirety.
问:当你说理解时,你的意思是逻辑意义上的理解,还是你的意思是指毫无疑问地接纳他们为什么做事情,而且无论事情的好坏,无论如何都作为一个整体接纳他们?

Lester: It's acceptance in an entirety. But the real understanding requires knowledge of what the universe and the world are. When we see someone doing wrong, we have to know that this is a god-being, misguided. He's looking for God in the wrong place. Am I making sense? That's the understanding.
答:作为一个整体接纳。但真正的理解需要知道宇宙和世界是什么。当我们看到某人做了错事,我必须知道这是一个好人做了不明智的选择。他是在错误的地方寻找上帝。能明白我所说的吗?这就是理解。

Q: Which in his mind would be happiness, right?
问:在他的头脑中那就是幸福,对吗?

Lester: Yes. He's looking for happiness the way he sees it. Even a Hitler, in his mind, is doing right, and therefore should not be hated, but should be loved, -wanting him to be what his real basic nature is. Now this doesn't mean approving of his program, it doesn't. But whether we approve or not of his program, loving and hating are two different things than not approving. of his program. So we love everyone, see them as misguided beings, forgive them for they know not what they do. They're like children, misguided. Attain the highest state of loving everyone equally as Christ did!
答:是的。他正在用他所知道的方法寻找幸福。甚至是希特勒,在他的头脑中,也是在做正确的事,因而不应被恨,反而应被爱----想要他成为他真正的自然本性。这并不意味着认可他的方式,不是这样。不论我们认可或不认可他的方式,爱恨与不认同他的方式是不同的。因此我们爱每个人,看到他们只不过是不明智,因为他们不知道他们在做什么所以宽恕他们。他们象一个不理智的小孩。最高境界是象基督一样平等的爱每一个人!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 17:39 , Processed in 0.081299 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.